Courtwind Angel -> Spirit or Entity ? for the best protection

aannbb
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hi,

I have a little question about protection.

I am interested by one Courtwind Angel and I can choose between a Spirit or an Entity. According to you, what is the best choice for the best protection ?

Thanks !

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Get both : P

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Trypper
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Black Dragon
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

One is living, the other is a spirit. I'd imagine the living entity can bring other courtwind angels at their behest, but would also probably be tied down at times with the business of living out their lives.

Infusion fiend and keeper of many friends
Naru
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Abchanchu
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

It's up to your preference. There aren't really "pros" or "cons" to each.

I don't have any entities in my keep, so I can't really say much on this topic, but I imagine it to more like mutual keeping rather than a one-way thing with entities, because both parties each have their own lives to live separate from each other, and constantly learning and changing with one-another along their mutual and respective paths. An entity may not always be ready and able the exact moment you call, for this reason as they have their own obligations in their life as you do in yours. More of a "two-way street", so to speak.

With spirits, since they have already lived their own lifetime and passed on, they are more evolved and have their life experience to draw on as well as the intrinsic knowledge that comes with being a passed spirit to help you on your journey. While entities will need to be splitting their time between you and their own life, spirits don't need to do this and have all their time to spend with you or fulfilling tasks or what-have-you.

There are people out there who prefer entities, there are some who prefer spirits, there are some who like both. It's just up to what you prefer in your companion.

Hope that helped a bit! (:

NARU
~She/Her~

aannbb
new here
new here

Thanks for your answers.

I think I will start with spirits first ! with 4 Courtwind Angels <3

aannbb
new here
new here

In fact, I will start with one ^^ I think it is better to get to know each other. I've just placed a new order in CH store.

Naru
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Abchanchu
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

aannbb wrote:In fact, I will start with one ^^ I think it is better to get to know each other. I've just placed a new order in CH store.
Awesome, thanks for the update! I think a Courtwind would be a lovely first spirit to have with you! I know you'll love whoever CH conjures for you, they really do a fantastic job.

Keep us updated with any experiences you have with them when you get them! (:

NARU
~She/Her~

Return to “Angels”