new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Annunaki
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Today at work I was sitting at my desk around 9am and I noticed a quite evident smell of sulfur. The smell wasn't overwhelming or putrid it was just noticeable. I walked into the bathroom for privacy (and not to weird out coworkers) and began to inspect first smelling hands, finger tips, lifting my shirt to smell (I shower twice a day if you're wondering haha) after this inspection I couldn't smell it emanating from my body at all. This happened throughout the day and seemed to come and go, none of my coworkers smelled it either.

As of now I have two dynamic rings that I wear which are bound to Enki and Mami of Mesopotamia and besides a sage burning last night in my home that's the extent of what I have going on at the moment.

I'm just curious if anyone has thoughts on this.

HorizonSignal
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 5
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

My keep have definitely manifested 'smells from nowhere.'
Once, a strawberry-rosy smell that my family could detect as well.
I was kind of doubting a bit at the time, so I interpreted it as "Hey dummy we're definitely here!"
More recently, a sulfur-y sort of smell I woke to after a strange dream. I was the only one who smell'd it that time. Think I may have annoyed someone in that instance..

Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

Enki wrote:Today at work I was sitting at my desk around 9am and I noticed a quite evident smell of sulfur. The smell wasn't overwhelming or putrid it was just noticeable. I walked into the bathroom for privacy (and not to weird out coworkers) and began to inspect first smelling hands, finger tips, lifting my shirt to smell (I shower twice a day if you're wondering haha) after this inspection I couldn't smell it emanating from my body at all. This happened throughout the day and seemed to come and go, none of my coworkers smelled it either.

As of now I have two dynamic rings that I wear which are bound to Enki and Mami of Mesopotamia and besides a sage burning last night in my home that's the extent of what I have going on at the moment.

If I may ask, where are you located, Enki? My first thought is if it's cold where you are, does your workplace heat the building with natural gas? Quite often when it gets cold here and the heat really starts to kick in we get the faint smell of sulfur in my building. Half of the time I pick up on it and people I work with aren't able to. And I am the one with a bad sense of smell! 1hd

Enki
new here
new here

Nanami wrote:
Enki wrote:Today at work I was sitting at my desk around 9am and I noticed a quite evident smell of sulfur. The smell wasn't overwhelming or putrid it was just noticeable. I walked into the bathroom for privacy (and not to weird out coworkers) and began to inspect first smelling hands, finger tips, lifting my shirt to smell (I shower twice a day if you're wondering haha) after this inspection I couldn't smell it emanating from my body at all. This happened throughout the day and seemed to come and go, none of my coworkers smelled it either.

If I may ask, where are you located, Enki? My first thought is if it's cold where you are, does your workplace heat the building with natural gas? Quite often when it gets cold here and the heat really starts to kick in we get the faint smell of sulfur in my building. Half of the time I pick up on it and people I work with aren't able to. And I am the one with a bad sense of smell! 1hd
I live in upstate New York (about an hour and a half north of NYC)

Enki is an immortal of the Annunaki alien race from Nibiru, son of Anu and brother of Enlil. They orchestrated the construction of ancient Sumeria.

We use forced air heat in the office where I work.

I only smelled it the one time so far.

Enki
new here
new here

HorizonSignal wrote:My keep have definitely manifested 'smells from nowhere.'
Once, a strawberry-rosy smell that my family could detect as well.
I was kind of doubting a bit at the time, so I interpreted it as "Hey dummy we're definitely here!"
More recently, a sulfur-y sort of smell I woke to after a strange dream. I was the only one who smell'd it that time. Think I may have annoyed someone in that instance..
Annoyed! oh no that's not good. Were you able to determine what you may have done?

Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Enki is an immortal of the Annunaki alien race from Nibiru, son of Anu and brother of Enlil. They orchestrated the construction of ancient Sumeria.

Oh yes, I know Enki well. I have a binding of him from CH. One of my most treasured pieces. We also have forced air here at work in our lobby where I always smell it. I haven't smelled it since they started to run the heat regularly.

Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Is it possible (vaguely) that you pissed someone off and then decided to throw some sulfur on your desk? Or its just an office building smell.

Enki
new here
new here

Nanami wrote:

Oh yes, I know Enki well. I have a binding of him from CH. One of my most treasured pieces. We also have forced air here at work in our lobby where I always smell it. I haven't smelled it since they started to run the heat regularly.
May I ask how long it took for him to contact you? I haven't noticed any sort of contact with him yet. I just have had some very memorable dreams since I purchased him and Goddess Mami.

Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Enki wrote:
Nanami wrote:

May I ask how long it took for him to contact you? I haven't noticed any sort of contact with him yet. I just have had some very memorable dreams since I purchased him and Goddess Mami.
I think it was somewhere around the 6 month mark. Before that was mostly dreams and the occasional thought or vision that would lead me to think about him, always at the right time.

Enki
new here
new here

Nanami wrote:
Enki wrote:
Nanami wrote:

I think it was somewhere around the 6 month mark. Before that was mostly dreams and the occasional thought or vision that would lead me to think about him, always at the right time.
<3 <3 That's really nice. May I ask what his personality is like? in my readings Zecharia Sitchen makes him seem to be the warm hearted of the two brothers.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”