Odd dream I can't make sense of.

Do you want to share an amazing dream? Or would you like to have a dream interpreted? Share it!
Golem
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Yukshee
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: I. Have. No. Idea. (That's a blind deer, right?)
Zodiac:

Had an odd dream today.
Had a nap, holding my nymph's vessel in one hand.
In my dream I was lying on a bed on my stomach. I dreamed I was dreaming? Dream inside a dream.
Weird.
I suddenly had the sensation of someone lying down on top of me, in my dreams dream, head to head, foot to foot.
I must say it felt lovely, warm and enveloping.
I was delighted, thinking finally one of my spirits is making contact.
After enjoying the sensation for a short time, I decided to roll over to see who it was, giving me this full body hug.
Here's where it starts getting weird.
I saw like a perfect rectangle with two bottomless tubes/pipes/holes - may even have supposed to have been eyes - I can't tell. I felt myself being drawn into them, which I tried to ignore, because behind the rectangle I could see a woman, late 20's or 30's, brown hair, long, with a perm, quite attractive.
This silly rectangle with the bottomless tubes or whatever they were, kept jittering back and forth over the lower half of my vision. I conciously tried to push it away and was able to see the woman down to her shoulders. It was kinda like a badly tuned TV.
I couldn't get rid of the rather annoying interference - read the box with the black holes.
She looks at me and says 'My father determines my precedence.' Might also have been 'preference', I can't rightly remember.
Whatever that is supposed to mean....
Then I awoke.
Gone were the nice feelings. Now I'm not even sure if it WAS one of my girls.
I bought 2 from CH about a month ago, haven't yet heard or seen them. No contact I'm aware of anyways. Unless this is something?

So yeah, if anyone out there has any ideas or comments once you're done laughing and shaking your heads... I'd love to hear your opinion.

CHeers and thanks in advance!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Transmitted using 100% recycled electrons.
---------------
No trees or warm-blooded animals were harmed in the production of this
message (although the poodle next door is living on borrowed time, let me tell you).
A rather large number of electrons were somewhat inconvenienced, however.
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hi Golem, you can ask your spirits and see if they can give you a sign or communicate that yes it in fact was them. That said, it does sound like it was a visit from one, and I would also say that your dream state probably imprinted some of the weirdness. I have had some dreams where I know one of my spirits was there and yet some very strange dream events occur. It's like they visit but the dream is still controlled by our subconscious. That's my two cents, anyways.

Golem
new here
new here
Zodiac:

@Regholdain
Cheers mate - thats the first thing I asked - but like I said, I haven't had any sort of contact up until now, be it thoughts, dreams, visions, touch, telepathy, whatever... zip zilch nada.
Thats why I have no idea who that might have been.
I thought I'd try asking them again with a simple YES/NO device - again, nothing.
It would seem, the silence continues...
I was wondering if the interference could have been a visual representation of the blockage I have in communicating with them - who knows.
Also I have no idea what to make of her cryptic message, but thats another story.
Thanks for your answer though, much appreciated.

---------------
message (although the poodle next door is living on borrowed time, let me tell you).
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member

Representation of a blockage is not a bad thought, honestly, and her appearance in the dream could mean whatever work you are doing is beginning to help (meditation, etc.), and that she is trying very hard to communicate.

As for the message, the cryptic comment might be a result of the same blockage interfering. Maybe whatever she said didn't come through how she meant. You might try to meditate on the message, try to read into it deeper meanings of key words. What "father" meant, for example, could just be a representation of a type of relationship or some quality of a father figure that she is referring to. It could also be a message meant to be applied to yourself, not to her, maybe referring to something in your experience or life. Exploring that might also reveal the source of the blockage. Well, one would hope. :)

Golem
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Hmmm, beginning to think that dream was not from my girls, or at least had nothing to do with them. There's been nothing since, even tried calling them out and using pencils/paper method to communicate. Nothing. It's like my house is dead and empty. I even asked any curious visitors or bystanders to communicate, nothing. I'm stumped.

---------------
Velexs
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself

Since you said it’s only been about a month since you got your girls, I have to say from my own experiences so far that it may take a lot of time before you get responses when you expect them and it’s especially important not to look for any specific answer or sign because they could be trying to come across differently than you expect... minimize your expectations and just leave your mind open to whatever may occur :,) I got flashes out of the side of my eyes or when I closed my eyes, sometimes touches if I spoke to mine, but also a lot of the time zilch xD sometimes the signs are so vague that it’s easy to brush them off as nothing. Every one of my experiences so far have been random and unexpected though and I’ve been at this journey for almost a year now. So definitely don’t rule out that it could have been one of them yet. One day you’ll get the answer lol. Keep a journal of any dreams, random weird sensations you get, even what seems to be the most insignificant happenings around you that you may try to brush off as nothing, and you’ll start noticing a pattern. Distinguishing what is them, and what’s not will get easier from there, along with may help you in finding what works communication wise.

Golem
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Thanks for your answer Velexs! Much appreciated. Patience patience patience, I think I'm slowly getting the message... sigh.
You know it's like when you have a new toy you've just unwrapped under the Christmas tree - you just can't wait to play with it... though in this case the toys are proving elusive... lol.

---------------
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member

LOL I've been lucky enough that some communication with some spirits has been okay. But I do still have times when I get nothing like you, and from spirits I might get something from often previously. I hate that feeling. It's like the spirit switch gets flipped off and then I'm like what'd I do? Lol and then I post a worry thread on here. Lol

Golem
new here
new here
Zodiac:

ha ha - glad to see I'm not alone in this then...

---------------

Return to “Dreams/Dream Interpretation”