AP/Dreamspace: Invisible Entity Attachment?

HorizonSignal
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 5
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

This morning I had an AP and gained a little bit more intel on whatever it is that is messing with me. Seems to be the same thing since the beginning of my journey.

Description: Blobish, amorphous body; smooth tendril/tentacle arms. Don't know how many. Completely invisible. Texture like thick rubber, compressible and elastic to a point. Kind of slimy-feeling, but not slick.

Encounter: Standing in AP environment. Suddenly felt the bulk of the 'main body' between my legs, multiple appendages poking me hard all over the lower abdomen and crotch. I was slow to react but managed to grab one of it's 'arms' at which point it zipped up onto my back and tried to pull out of my grip. I kept my grip, pulled upwards HARD, peeling it off my lower back. Felt like it was gripping me with more arms around my chest. Heard a sound like a cat's distorted purr, or some kind of keen trilling, coming from behind my head. Was slowly making more progress in pulling it off when I woke and exited the projection.

It was very gratifying to find that I was physically stronger than it. A little bit longer and I would've had it off me. It's only a matter of time now, as I get better at holding the AP together, before I yank it off me completely and chop it into astral-parasite (or whatever) stir-fry.

In the mean time... has anyone had encounters with similar entities? Any advice you might offer in terms of getting rid of the thing faster? I'm going to be trying some simple freeform enchantments to make it GTFO but any specific info would be great.

uncle sid
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Idk
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My magical/paranormal name...: No idea
Zodiac:

the fact that it's malleable like that, yet it seems to be choatic in nature, without any real form or voice sounds more like its coming from you, then anything else.

You can pull it off and chop suey it if you want, but if it came from you then it's just gonna come back anyways, i think you need to do some self work and inner reflection as well.

the place it's anchored seems to be somewhere near your root chakra, i'd look into that as well.

There seems to be more to it then just a parasite in my eyes.

Yrk
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

So I could see this entity, it appeared like the Pokemon 'Tangela' but without feet or eyes and with a huge smile on it's 'face'. It had the vibe/attitude of a puppy ie. happy, playful, etc which seemed kind of weird if it was 'attacking' you. I started to speak to it and at first it tried to convince me that it was your friend and was trying to 'help' you in some way, which I was very suspicious of. I recommended to it that IF it was attacking you in any way then it should withdraw its attacks and find something productive to do instead, to focus on self-improvement, etc. At this point it apologises and says it never meant to hurt you.. again this all seemed weird/suspicious so I sat there for a few minutes trying to figure it out when a 'woman' appears looking quite intimidating and demanding to know why i'm 'interfering with her minion'. I talked to her for a while and it seems like you may have upset her at some point in the past (probably a past life) and she responded by sending this entity to mess with you. Now the happy/puppy vibe starts to make more sense as it was just doing what it was told. This woman showed me her pain, she's still carrying it with her now and who knows how many years/thousands of years have passed since it happened. She was quite 'decent', quickly dropped the intimidating nature once I started to speak to her and seems willing to let go of and move on from this issue. At this point i'd recommend that you try to contact her, directly if you can or if not ask the tentacle entity to summon her. Don't be angry/pissed off at her, treat her like a normal person and try to 'feel in' to whatever happened between you two in the past. Feel her pain if you can and honestly apologise to her. She should be accepting of this at which point you can ask her to withdraw her attacks against you. Good luck, have fun.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Oh this is fascinating. Do keep us posted on how things go and what pans out from here.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
HorizonSignal
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 5
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity

No sign of the thing in the past few nights. Speak of the devil, though...

I am not terribly inclined to take 'readings' from people at face value, but you do suggest an avenue of investigation I had not considered before, so thanks for that. I will be sure to let you know if my own findings line up so.

Return to “Astral Projection/OBE”