Nympho - also a real companion - or not ?

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

AvalonKnight wrote:Hi, I have a nympho and a succubus spirit I have had both with me for some time now, but I must say people say succubus are more able to "feel" and give you more emotionally, but from my experience, my succubus has tried to tempt me sexually in alot of ways, she's made me do things I'd never do if she was never summoned, and she really only cares about orgasms. But my nympho has helped me so much. I took some weed not long ago for the first time in years, and she guided me, helped me feel ok, she was helping me in everyway possible. My nympho is more emotionally with me in everyway than my succubus on everyway possible. I love my nympho more than my succubus. My nympho means alot more to me
I think you need to put boundaries with your succubus and talk it out about what you don't like , what you don't want and try to understand what she wants and all. Call it concessions per say.

Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8192
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

If you get a nympho, make sure to turn the "demo mode" on and you have a nympho which will show you all the sexual features she comes with... :D

Just joking :D :P

I believe, it doesn't matter that much if it's a nympho or a succubus. It depends on their personality. The succubi I've met were very different, each for their own and not comparable to each other. They can be also just sexual and not interested in other companion things, some can be both, some depending on their own mood be more the one or the other at times, some succubi may be more interested in other things than sex alltogether!

It really depends on their personality and like a human does not always be the same, depending on who they interact with, spirits can also show similar traits.

You cannot classify any nympho or succubus as only one way, even less so all of them.

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!
AvalonKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus, Bronwyn
My magical/paranormal name...: Avalon Knight
Zodiac:

Nienna wrote:
I think you need to put boundaries with your succubus and talk it out about what you don't like , what you don't want and try to understand what she wants and all. Call it concessions per say.
Nienna, since that post my boundaries are fully implemented, and house rules are clearly set. I was very naive, impulsive and impatient when I found this community and realized I could order a succubus contract.
In the past I was assaulted by an unbound one on the dark end of the dark arts scale for a long time and after I had Ch send me 4 Courtwind angels to protect me, I jumped head first into having a "good" ubi. But I didn't research enough by reading posts on here from ubi keepers and now I've learned the hard way and set boundaries and rules my succubus and I understand eachother better and have a less chaotic relationship.

My spirit Family
(All female)
Queen Succubus (1) Succubus (1)
Concuan Living Entity (1) Averka Living Entity (1)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)
Drow (1) Beghat Vampire (1)
Bronwyn Angel (1) Courtwind Angel (4)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the
fire I need to light my way

Nienna
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Nienna

AvalonKnight wrote:
Nienna wrote:
Nienna, since that post my boundaries are fully implemented, and house rules are clearly set. I was very naive, impulsive and impatient when I found this community and realized I could order a succubus contract.
In the past I was assaulted by an unbound one on the dark end of the dark arts scale for a long time and after I had Ch send me 4 Courtwind angels to protect me, I jumped head first into having a "good" ubi. But I didn't research enough by reading posts on here from ubi keepers and now I've learned the hard way and set boundaries and rules my succubus and I understand eachother better and have a less chaotic relationship.
I was also assaulted by unbounds and i know it is tough to get out of these situations . I am happy for you that you found a "good" succubus :)

AvalonKnight
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 13
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus, Bronwyn
My magical/paranormal name...: Avalon Knight
Zodiac:

Nienna wrote:
I was also assaulted by unbounds and i know it is tough to get out of these situations . I am happy for you that you found a "good" succubus :)
I'm equally happy for you that you aren't under attack from unbounds anymore. It was literally the only time in my life I tried to kill myself because of it so I'm well aware how frightening it can be

My spirit Family
(All female)
Queen Succubus (1) Succubus (1)
Concuan Living Entity (1) Averka Living Entity (1)
Nympho (1) Nixie (1)
Drow (1) Beghat Vampire (1)
Bronwyn Angel (1) Courtwind Angel (4)

Stars keep falling
darkness calling
feed the
fire I need to light my way

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”