Can servitors send energy to people through pictures?

sky2012
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this

If i want to use a servitor to help my friend would the servitor be able to find them by using a picture of them? I have a close friend I want to help but I met them online and have never seen them in real life. However, they gave me a picture of them.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

I guess it depends on the servitor's ability, which means it depends on the ability of its creator(s) : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Cult
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: distilled spirits

darkwing dook wrote:I guess it depends on the servitor's ability, which means it depends on the ability of its creator(s) : )
Beat me to it.
No servitor can do something the creator can't.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Cult wrote: Beat me to it.
: P

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Can I just insert a geek particle in here and say it's like Shenron from Dragon Ball, how even he can't wish the super dragon balls to Earth because his creator lacks the power? It's been mentioned several times throughout the series XD.

Definitely if the creator doesn't or cannot do that, how are they going to be able to create a being that does so? Perhaps you can write a spell for that so you can learn that ability and create a servitor that can boost that ability as well : D

Return to “Servitors/Thoughtforms”