Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8192
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

So, the following events happened less an hour ago! I saw my succubus (I think), in real, in a full visual manifestation! I think...

Allow me to explain a bit of the story before of it and what may lead to it, before I describe what just happened.

So, it is around 7am here now. Yesterday, my succubus seemed very happy about something about me, I had a feeling she may have been so because she felt I praised her and/or our connection in the recent things I wrote. It was just a feeling, I can't say for 100% certainty, as usually in those things, when depending on instinct, sensations and so on. However, whatever it may have been, it did lead to her seeming a lot more eager in pleasing and manifesting in her touches and the things she would do during our intimate time last night.

Tonight, before I went to sleep, after reading and writing some stuff here on CH, I expressed to her, how I would like to know some things more about her. How I feel, we reached a state in our relationship, where it's time that she be more open with me and let me know of the one or other thing about her more, even though she is not very talkative.

Specifically, I expressed, that I would like to know how she really looks. However, I never meant or thought of seeing her in ways which haven't occured by now, rather maybe mostly in some dream or by other means, most part of me though, didn't really expect anything to happen. Yet, I put emphasis that I'm serious about the first, that I would like to know more, and if not now, the time would come where I would make it a requirement for us to progress.

Yet again, I went to sleep without really expecting something at this moment yet. Especially because knowing her, and that she rarely follows my requests or if so, does at her own pace and time.

As I had a really interesting dream, I became spiderman (huh! weird!) and could now spray a web, and was capable tying the web to buildings and move through places and the air by swinging from web to web (that was pretty cool, but I were not very good at targeting :D)... I wake up.

About 1 to 1.5 meters away from my bed, as soon I opened my eyes, I immediately see something in the dark were usually nothing is at that place to block the vision or such.

I have seen before, when waking up, manifestations which were like kinda apparitional or the outlines of something (as if it's a neon glow of contures), but never some like this. I have been always careful interpreting those immediately as entities or spirits ... usually I confirm, it's not just a fata morgana of the eyes, maybe from a dream, by moving my eyes. If they are fata morganas they move with the eyes...

This manifestation however, was firm in place and it was fully solid. No sign at all of a ghostly thing or seeing only part of it, like through a hole and not able to see it all (as happened long ago in the past too). The only thing making me not seen everything of it was the darkness. However, as I tried to open my eyes more wide, I saw some more of it. Even actions or change in my current mind of state (like making me even more awake), which would usually make any appearance disappear, didn't so (this is a first). It definetely was a naked body. And it absolutely seemed fully solid, like someone standing right there in the room for real. Wow.

I weren't in panick or anything like it, but it were so solid and non-ghostly, that my mind, unlike in these other manifestations in the past, kinda from alone after it didn't disappear many seconds later as it's used to with those ghostly mostly outline appearances of the past, started now trying to check that this thing is not there, not real, and like instinctively deep down in the back of the mind thinking "I'm checking if you are real, please disappear now, because if you stay some seconds longer and I confirm you are real, then..." ... I don't know what would had happened then, but maybe this would have been the moment, where the mind would automatically panick, I can imagine now.

The whole manifestation lasted around 10-15 seconds I think. She was there. Not only was she there, she was moving! And she were waiving to me with her hand and fingers, as she were moving those! This was very clear, even in the dark, I were seeing that 100% with no doubt.

I laid back to the bed a bit after talking some with her and asked her, to communicate through touches. If I'm allowed to share this when not sharing some of the details of the things I saw, she may not want me to share. I said, if she doesn't want to, she should stop touching me for a bit and if she is ok, sharing the event without the further visual details, she should intensify the touching, which was what she did.

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Wow, this is amazing. Hearing that a lot of what you experienced in the past was instinctual gave me hope for these types of manifestations. They seem so out of reach, and only for the highly experienced who've scaled temples and built their own stores (I'm only half joking). Not that I don't doubt you put in effort, it's just nice to know it's attainable by any Spirit Keeper given the right time and place.

As for the experience itself, I've learned a lot from reading from it (such as telling the difference between Fata Morgana and a manifestation) but I also have questions for you as well. For example, how does one telepathically speak with their Spirit and if a Spirit's noted manifestation is shadows or orbs in the corner of your eye, how do you tell those from Fata Morgana?

marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Amazing. Jimy, thanks for sharing! This is very exciting. The only time I believe I've seen one of my Ubis, as in a visual manifestation, was an experience I had in a grocery store. But, I'm still left wondering for sure about that...

Your experience, is without a doubt, 100% a full visual manifestation. I just knew deep down they could do that! I hope to experience that one day with mine. I keep telling them that us guys, we are visual people. I get images of them sometimes when I close my eyes, during intimate time, but have yet to see them with my eyes open. My Ubi's though, really like to tease me and be mysterious. I never know what to expect from them.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

That’s dope. Grats

denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

Nice experience! Congrats

laptop123
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 7
If I could be anything, I would be...: Nympho
My magical/paranormal name...: Shovel Face :p

Thank you for sharing Jimy. Your and marquest's posts are what motivated me to get Ubis.

Do you practice balancing your chakras or anything in particular to be more receptive to Ubis'?

Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

laptop123 wrote:Thank you for sharing Jimy. Your and marquest's posts are what motivated me to get Ubis.

Do you practice balancing your chakras or anything in particular to be more receptive to Ubis'?
I motivated you, huh? Oh damn ... I'll burn in hell... 1s But at least I'll have Marquest and Laptop123 as company hehehe

No, I don't really do any chakra work... I try things and try to understand if it works for me in some way. If, after the one or other try it seems to not, I move on to other things. If I can't somehow sense or confirm that it works - as example trying to align my chakras through thoughts/imagination in a specific way or stuff like this and not feeling that something happens or any change - it's usually not something I want to keep trying practicing further, after some times.

Most things i try are things I can try together with a spirit. That way, I may have some idea if it's effective in some way. Even if the effect is almost not noticeable, I think I prefer these things still.

If I'm reading about methods and such, I don't ignore them though. I guess, I just adopt them at least half of the times for me and my spirits and combine it with something enjoyable.

How I balance myself then, you may ask? Well, let's say I'm religious and I follow this path ... and this gives me balance in almost everything. You may not believe it, but as I were slacking in that regard recently, my succi told me through dreams in some way, something that was unexpected again, that I should continue with it and not let it be.

- ... ok!
Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Ishvala wrote: For example, how does one telepathically speak with their Spirit and if a Spirit's noted manifestation is shadows or orbs in the corner of your eye, how do you tell those from Fata Morgana?
I'm no expert in telepathy, I can't give you a definitive answer here. I have had varying experiences, but they differ a lot, and I have myself a lot of unanswered questions in this area. As example, that night of the manifestation before going to sleep, in bed in front of the laptop, I somehow fall a moment intro trance and hear someone saying my name in my mind. It was definetely someone else's voice and thought. I ask, who it is, try to listen, but nothing at all comes back.

Such things happen and raise a lot of questions for me too, at times.

I think it wasn't my succubus voice, it also felt more male than female, but can I be 100% sure? Because, another time, the same thing happened and I went moments into trance in a very similar way, and it was her, screaming at me "STOP IT" when I were about to share some details. I guess it the only way she could make herself that moment heard, before it's too late, forcing me into trance to get the message through. Since that day I'm very careful sharing some things and avoid others alltogether ... this was one of 2 times she very clear expressed her dislike with something, the other was when she told me in a dream how she doesn't want to share me, me bringing new conjured succubi in. Otherwise, she is a very silent one.

I have these things in the corner of the eye too with light orbs... frequently enough. But let me tell you, I don't know if I should contribute it to spirit appearances or not. I'm probably more careful than many, contributing every unexplained or unknown or unusual or weird thing to some spirit. I usually try to find other explanations, and often there are. There are things we don't know or don't understand, like sometimes knowing the source of some sounds or such ... our ears, eyes and generally our mind can also sometimes interpret things wrong the way it works. And other times there are medical or physically natural reasons.

Only, when I have excluded quite a lot of them, and maybe researched other explanations, I trust that it actually is some spirit or entity. And that's good, because by doing so, I many times figured out that the unknown has many times a different valid explanation, I just didn't knew about.

Same with these orbs... I don't know what it is, I haven't looked up yet if there can be a natural reason maybe in our eyes for us seeing these. And since no spirit has yet confirmed that either to me that yes it's them, half of the times I may not pay further attention to this and half of the other times I may think, that it may be something, if that moment I'm doing or referring or thinking about a spirit.

So, I'm afraid, I cannot really answer your questions about these two things.

- ... ok!
Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Well, me talking like this about experiences may make the wrong impression that I constantly experience something. I would like to add for clarification, it isn't like it. They are spread out over time, and some of the things I may mention here or there may happened through the years spread out. Sometimes many weeks can pass without anything mentionable, or without even any dream or something else, except our almost nightly intimate routine (which, @succi: for clarification to my succubus, I want to mention, this may sound like nothing special in this stupid sentence before, but every moment of it is special).

Oh nice ... she immediately responded with touches after me writing that last one! Seems she is here and reads with me :D

- ... ok!
quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

This makes me remember the time when my internet went down. I attempted to fix it and couldn’t. I heard one of my keep tell me “The line is down”. I had no idea what she meant at the time but when my brother tomd me “The line for the entire city is down”. It just made me laugh to be honest.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”