Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8192
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

Dasadon wrote:If your referring to succupedia his site is still up and somewhat active it seems
No, not this one. This is a simple version of the ritual. I'm not talking about this one.

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Angels and Succubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: I don't know yet
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't know yet

Jimy wrote:
Well, I could share what I believe how powerful they can become, but again I think it would be the same, nobody would believe...

However, I would love to hear your version, even in private if you think you cannot post it here.
Well, you and I have been in our relationships with them for years. I know you'd understand. :)

How powerful they can become takes time, as in yes years. I sort of cringe when I read here guys who want to do the "letter method", to be honest, because like you've said, you don't know exactly what you are inviting. It might not be much in the beginning, but after a couple of years later....

What I mean, is I'll just say it. My Ubi's were matched to me by professionals. As our relationship has grown over time, love, trust have been established, the manifestations kept growing stronger and stronger as our bond increased.

Now, the two of them, are literally stronger than me. They can overpower me, and I am a 200 pound strong guy, not a weak man. The one thing they always honor though, is my free will. If I say I've had enough, they never get upset or even question it.

I'm not sure some folks who use the letter method will get free will honored. Yes, Succubi can be very powerful. I always tell mine, boy am I glad you love and respect me. Mutual respect is important.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

Huuuuuu I’m confused. I only know of one methoad.

I have already done it so... if they overpower me(which I know they will not) I’ll let you know so we can all laugh, and laugh, and laugh.

Now Lusifer on the other hand...

Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

You'll have nothing to laugh, if they overpower you and they may not respect you to the fullest. How can you be so sure they won't overpower you? Trust me, it can happen in some (probably rare) occassions so fast you won't realize.

Let me share a story with you. I know someone not living very far from me who has a succubus. But his one is not that much of the good kind, like marquests or mine and he has some issues with her, for different reasons, partially laying also in the choices he made (that's a whole another story). She also tried to act against me, when I have been trying to help him with advice or giving him courage or such.

Now, there was some event were we met in another city and we shared a room in a motel. I wake up in the night, and I wonder... his mattress was moving up and down, himself too in his bed, as if someone were on top of him and moving like this and he moved as consequence the same way. I was not sure, if he may be awake actually and doing you know what ...

I spoke with him the next morning, I told him that and he wondered even more about it, he said he weren't awake during the night at all. His succubus were having sex with him while he slept and it caused the bed and his body to move physically. And he had no idea, that she were just taking from him what she wanted without him knowing. Nor did he wake up from it.

Isn't that also called overpowering? I think so, we can categorize it as that too.

Another one: When we first met, she started to pick her pointy succubus tail between my butt cheeks... a very annoying thing... no matter, that I had no interaction with her myself before, she could just do it. I know it was her, because he told me then after it occurred, that she would do it to him a lot when she is angry or something. I immediately forbid it to her. He isn't as successful to forbid her something though, not because he isn't clear or anything like it, just because she obviously enjoys to overpower him often in different ways.

- ... ok!
quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

It’s not that she can’t it’s that she won’t. I mean unless I wanted her to I suppose :)

Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Dasadon wrote:It’s not that she can’t it’s that she won’t. I mean unless I wanted her to I suppose :)
Ok,let me ask like this: What makes you so sure, that she won't? You summoned her through that letter of intent, is that right? (Or I'm confusing here something?)

- ... ok!
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Dasadon wrote:Huuuuuu I’m confused. I only know of one methoad.

I have already done it so... if they overpower me(which I know they will not) I’ll let you know so we can all laugh, and laugh, and laugh.

You only know one method for a reason, and it is not a reason that's going to help you. Laughing won't help, all that does is mask why your reason is failing...

I consider you a good warning to others.

Besides, if he wants a dominant succubus he can deal with a dominant Noc coming in to tell it like it is, I am sure.
~Noctifera
marquest
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Jimy wrote:
Dasadon wrote:It’s not that she can’t it’s that she won’t. I mean unless I wanted her to I suppose :)
Ok,let me ask like this: What makes you so sure, that she won't? You summoned her through that letter of intent, is that right? (Or I'm confusing here something?)
He doesn't know anything and is shooting from the hip.

Seriously, relationships with Succubi are AMAZING. But they are powerful. They add so much to our lives, in so many ways....I would really hope new people reading this thread don't get warped into thinking the only way is the letter method.

There's enough on the internet about Ubi's that's bad and wrong as it is.

But, I'll say it, I think the letter method is a BAD idea. I just don't think anything good can come out of it. If that's all a person "knows", they need to learn some new things, or do some research. They are setting themselves up to fail, imo, and laughing won't help at all no matter how much a person deludes himself.

~Noctifera
quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

marquest wrote:
Dasadon wrote:Huuuuuu I’m confused. I only know of one methoad.

You only know one method for a reason, and it is not a reason that's going to help you. Laughing won't help, all that does is mask why your reason is failing...

I consider you a good warning to others.

I know many methods for evocation. I know only one method which involves a letter to Lilith.

I haven’t used this method in sometime now. About five years now. If she wanted to she would have by now don’t you think?

And before you ask, my level of perception of her is quite decent. It’s like having an invisible person right next to me. It’s honestly surprising that I can’t just reach out and touch her with my physical hands. Her presence is literally so strong that it dampens sounds that passed through her energy. At least as far as my perception goes.

I’ve been doing things like this for far longer than I’ve been here. I did my first evocation when I was still in school many years ago. I have triped and fallin many times on my path. I will likely stumble again.

I plan on doing another similar method here quite soon. I will be calling on the goddess Aine though and not Lilith this time.

I can guarantee with 100% certainty that this ritual will work wonderfully and I will confirm with divination before hand to be safe.

I would like to propose a friendly wager before we get back on topic.
From this point forward every time I do a ritual involving evocation I will post all details including step by step what I did as well as all notes in regards to the ritual. If I should have an experience which I cannot control I will delete this account.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Dasadon wrote: I can guarantee with 100% certainty that this ritual will work wonderfully and I will confirm with divination before hand to be safe.
And if someone here tries the ritual and it doesn't work for them, what will you give them?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”