My first full visual manifestation ?! ... for real

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

If it works then I already gave them something. With that said my rituals are quite personal and so I don’t necessarily have any expectations when it comes to others performing them. If people want to do their own rituals i’m fine with them using mine as a template however this is something that should be personal in my opinion as that is how I was taught.

I see many people warning against doing this and in my opinion the reason is not necessarily sound. It’s good advice to warn of danger. It’s also good advice to explain how such methods can be done safely so that at the very least we can mitigate the harm that is done to those who choose to try doing things like this anyway.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Dasadon wrote:If it works then I already gave them something. With that said my rituals are quite personal and so I don’t necessarily have any expectations when it comes to others performing them. If people want to do their own rituals i’m fine with them using mine as a template however this is something that should be personal in my opinion as that is how I was taught.
In that case, it's a contradiction for you to "guarantee with 100% certainty that this ritual will work wonderfully".

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I’m referring to myself casting it though. Not necessarily other people. As far as other people casting it goes it’s only going to work as well as you make it

I will be doing the ritual that I said I would be doing earlier in this post on the full moon. So I should be posting something that night.

Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 8192
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

Dasadon, the point is this...

The letter method has mostly "one" source which one specific person put out and thanks to who's blog it became popular throughout the years. This person even revised the whole ritual to make it more clear and has put some additional infos and specific warnings out.

I have seen this letter method or letter of intent posted in so many versions, on so many places, even non-spiritual places on reddit or elsewhere and often striped of all warnings or things to take care or even the details of how to close the ritual, sometimes in such a short version, that is what makes it dangerous in the very first place. Combined with the fact, that it's a significant amount of people who come their first time with the word succubus in contact, realize it's possible to get one, know nothing of magick, have read nothing about the spirit world, then may or may not google a bit more and find all those succubus blogs describing wonderful experiences (because the bad ones, is something most don't speak about publicy) and think "That's it, that's so awesome and that's so cool".

And then you have lots of people coming back with issues based on this ritual, being haunted, being abused, being possessed, being a lot of other things. You had such people a lot (to be seen only when the forums were still up) even on the original blog which already had some essential warnings and described some things to pay attention to (when imho not enough at all though and not enough explanations about some meanings in the ritual) and he warned even a specific group of people to not do it at all - which other sources absolutely don't do. What do you think how many more probably, of which nobody hears back, because those people then don't even know where to go with their problem?

And saying, that any ritual will work with *100% certainty guaranteed*, is what makes such a ritual again very dangerous, because of the described way how people come in contact with and how others will take it and re-post it elsewhere in places where additional infos like here are non-existent.

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!
quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

So then maybe instead of telling people not to do it because it’s dangerous you give them tips to make it safer. People are going to do what they do regardless of warnings.

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

So you’re saying if I specifically cues the shorter version it will be more dangerous? Do you really want to bet on that with me? Because I can make that ritual work safely for me as well.

To be honest I don’t even need to do the ritual as it’s just a formality. The ritual does not hold the power. As I’m sure you are aware. Honestly all I need to do is just drop into a trance focus on what I want and let it go( which is extremely difficult and I do not recommend as it’s easy to screw up and call something you don’t want.)the mind is where the magIck takes place not the methoad(u might know this but others don’t)

So getting back on topic I have a question for darkwing. To what level of extremity do you experience Your UBI(s)

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Dasadon wrote: So getting back on topic I have a question for darkwing. To what level of extremity do you experience Your UBI(s)
Not as extreme as marquest's experience. Just some 18+ scratch thingy : P

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Vhenan
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 1
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

marquest wrote:
Jimy wrote:
Well, I could share what I believe how powerful they can become, but again I think it would be the same, nobody would believe...

However, I would love to hear your version, even in private if you think you cannot post it here.
Well, you and I have been in our relationships with them for years. I know you'd understand. :)

How powerful they can become takes time, as in yes years. I sort of cringe when I read here guys who want to do the "letter method", to be honest, because like you've said, you don't know exactly what you are inviting. It might not be much in the beginning, but after a couple of years later....

What I mean, is I'll just say it. My Ubi's were matched to me by professionals. As our relationship has grown over time, love, trust have been established, the manifestations kept growing stronger and stronger as our bond increased.

Now, the two of them, are literally stronger than me. They can overpower me, and I am a 200 pound strong guy, not a weak man. The one thing they always honor though, is my free will. If I say I've had enough, they never get upset or even question it.

I'm not sure some folks who use the letter method will get free will honored. Yes, Succubi can be very powerful. I always tell mine, boy am I glad you love and respect me. Mutual respect is important.
Gah, kind of off-topic, but reading this worried me a bit. I didn’t do the letter method or anything, in fact I didn’t come into any of this voluntarily, an unbound incubus just found me (or started interacting with me) when I was about 12-13. I’m now 25, and though our relationship now is very loving and respectful, there was certainly a large chunk of my life that I spent crying, barely sleeping, begging him to stop (long story short, religious family, thought I was gonna go to hell if I gave in, still sometimes a tad worried about the implications of this relationship but w/e). He never listened, if anything the abuse felt constant and endless, though less powerful he was even more active than with me now (though maybe it was because he was a bit ‘starved’ before?). But at least I could fidget or get up and pace to avoid feeling him, I wasn’t being held down. The fact that it can actually reach that point is... well, interesting and terrifying. If an ubi can hold you down or have you/the bed actually moving as they’re with you, they could also potentially pick you up, etc... Again, suuuuuppeerr intriguing when I’m thinking with my libido, super sobering when I’m remembering what I went through lol

Have they really never done anything that genuinely frightened you or made you feel powerless against them? Tbh, kinda envious. Maybe it’s a succumbs/incubus difference? I’m not sure I could ever trust T not to take advantage of that kind of power over me, much as I do love and adore him.

Anyway, based on my initial experience, I just want to double-down and express to anyone considering it that the risk of the letter method is NOT worth it. You really don’t understand what you’re potentially opening yourself to.

Also, on a lighter note, just in case anyone hasn’t tried: smoking weed/being high helps you feel them sooooo much stronger, for me anyway.

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I have experienced sleep paralysis, it feels like you’re being restrained but it’s actually really easy to break out of. Same thing if your having a lucid dream experience.

I have yet to experience any form of manipulation of the physical body that cannot be broken out of. I have had my bed move though and you don’t have much control over that.

There is a substantial difference between having your body manipulated while you sleep and having it manipulated while you were awake.

I have heard people whom I both know online and in person who have made many claims most of which are about as extreme as the most extreme cases stated here. I have learned to take them with a grain of salt especially when they come from people who aren’t experienced.

Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 8192
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

Vhenan wrote: Gah, kind of off-topic, but reading this worried me a bit. I didn’t do the letter method or anything, in fact I didn’t come into any of this voluntarily, an unbound incubus just found me (or started interacting with me) when I was about 12-13. I’m now 25, and though our relationship now is very loving and respectful, there was certainly a large chunk of my life that I spent crying, barely sleeping, begging him to stop (long story short, religious family, thought I was gonna go to hell if I gave in, still sometimes a tad worried about the implications of this relationship but w/e). He never listened, if anything the abuse felt constant and endless, though less powerful he was even more active than with me now (though maybe it was because he was a bit ‘starved’ before?). But at least I could fidget or get up and pace to avoid feeling him, I wasn’t being held down. The fact that it can actually reach that point is... well, interesting and terrifying. If an ubi can hold you down or have you/the bed actually moving as they’re with you, they could also potentially pick you up, etc... Again, suuuuuppeerr intriguing when I’m thinking with my libido, super sobering when I’m remembering what I went through lol
Vhenan, it's horrible that you had to go through these experiences. Trust me, I can understand what you went through.

And honestly, I have very mixed feelings about the fact, that the one who disrespected and actually molested and abused you back then, is now the one that you trust and love. It is probably very hard, to fully trust anyone else, after such experiences, even more difficult probably, if it's the one who were responsible for this back then. I' m not sure if I should be happy or the opposite for you.

Regardless, this a good warning from you to others about unbounds, as it could be the result with calling on unbounds, in some cases and many people don't know what they may get into when doing the letter method.

As for your one question, I don't think it matters if it's a succubus or incubus. It can happen on both sides.

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”