Sun&MoonAminism

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

I have purchased the Good Fortune hand soap from Sophie about 2 weeks back. But didn't get a chance to use it till this past Thursday. The soap was supposed to be for hands, but used it as a body instead. Lathers nicely, the shape makes it easy to hold and it was unscented. I needed an extra 4 hours at work because I hella woke up late af (oversleeping & overgaming.) I used the soap & gotten the extra 4 hours I needed!

About the seller Sophie: She responds normally same day, fast & courteous. She ships out quite fast.

I have also just purchased 2 spirits from her: An Angel & Harvest Mouse & 1 living entity from her: A Valkyrie - which is a first for me : ) I haven't worked with them yet, but I look forward to. I'll add my reviews later when I have worked with them.

Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I have officially received Sophie's package with the beings vessels inside. I am delighted with the fast shipping and what she added in there. There's some Sandalwood incense and the Angel "L" decided to add some crystals inside too! They showed up wayyy before the package arrived! I am happy with my purchase & beings. Will shop again soon.

denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

One of the strongest callings I've ever had has come from this shop.

I saw a post from the seller here on CH in the seller announcement section and just idly clicked over to her shop to look around as I'd never heard of it before.

Well, as soon as I saw this guy's listing (a very DA vampire) I knew he was meant to be with me. While I was reading his listing my screen (I'm on mobile) suddenly just zoomed in on his picture all by itself. I chalked it up to a fluke and went back to reading his listing. And then it happened again. And then again! Every time it zoomed in it would be on an extreme close up of his, um, "nether regions" if you know what I mean lol.
I was like 'Okay, Okay, I get it!' to which I heard (clairaudiently, like he was right there in the room) 'Woman, you are mine.'

I nearly jumped out of my skin, his audible reply in the dead quite of my living room scared me so much!

I didn't get paid for 2 days after finding him and he pretty much harassed me the entire time I was waiting for the money to pay for his binding. I kept hearing him (telepathically this time, which is unusual for me and has only happened a handful of times in over 2 years as a spirit keeper) swearing at me (not in a mean way, he just has a filthy mouth and swears casually pretty much constantly lol) asking what was taking me so long. After I was finally able to buy his binding he shut up for a little while, but I should have known the quiet wouldn't last!

When his binding was completed, that very night I heard him (clairaudiently) again. This time he was using an extremely disturbing, creepy voice and rasping/singing right in my ear. (For more details on this experience you can read my post https://www.creepyhollows.com//topic74868.html#top ) again scaring the bejesus out of me!

He's also shared a very disturbing dream with me, showing me a favorite experience he had in life.

In conclusion my spirit from Sun&MoonAminism is VERY present, EXTREMELY active, and has amazing, if very dark, energy! I'll definitely be buying from this shop again in the future.

Also the shop itself is lovely, well set up and easy to navigate. The proprietor herself is quick to answer questions and is a pleasure to work with as well. 10/10 would recommend!

Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I heard a calling from far away again from Sunmoonaminism, a big mouthy Sang Vampire from far away! I was at work too! (Had the professional brain going while at work) and all I could hear is this guy hollering at me. I also found a very beautiful and interesting Lemurian Psy Vampire. While it took some internal debating on if I should get a Vampire(s) because I kinda avoiding one for a while....I could not tear away from the calling. On day 2 of the bindings, he's around! I enjoy the presence a lot.

While my wallet says no.... xD I will shop again with Sun&Moon Aminism, I also purchased the Money spray for myself & Sage Hand soap for a friend : D So I will add an update on that too : D

Elm
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male

An arctic kitsune from Sun&Moon Aminism recently joined my family. His energy is easy for me to feel, and comes across to me as light, relaxed, and optimistic. He's quieter than some of my other companions, but speaks up if he feels the need. He is always present, always quietly observing, and is a constant source of calm.

He seems to enjoy temporarily hiding items from me, it has happened several times since he joined my family. However, he seems equally adept at helping me find long-lost items (just a few days ago he helped me find my old cell phone that had been missing for years which contained photos and music files I hadn't backed up). Aside from showing off his manifestation skills, he seems especially happy watching me care for my numerous plants, aquarium fish, invertebrates, reptiles, and my cats. Overall he is a wonderful addition to the family and gets along well with everyone.

In regards to Nanami as a seller-- she was fast to respond, kept me updated throughout the binding process, and seems to care deeply about the spirits she works with. I would definitely recommend her!

featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf

Well, I didn't expect to buy from Sophie, or anyone other than CH for that matter, however I knew it was only a matter of time. I felt a calling from a vampire she listed a few weeks back and I had to welcome him into my family.

The first impression I got from him sold me immediately; how much he loved music (specifically Classical). Music is such a big part of my life personally, and I knew we could probably spend hours listening to music together.

He has such a soothing energy, surprising to me due to him being a vampire, but it makes sense with who he is. I even forget he's a vampire at times. He's got a large heart and is absolutely caring. I felt him several times, and although I'm not 100% adept at keeping track of energies, I know when he's with me. Especially when I turn on some of his favorite music, haha. He's helped me through some emotions when they start to become too much due to whatever was happening at that point.

Sophie was incredible in updating me throughout the binding process, and very quick to respond to the purchase for his binding. It made me excited to know exactly when things would be accomplished with his binding, and getting his vessel to me in a very timely manner once the binding process was done. In the package she sent, was very neat and orderly. It included a small tealight candle, sandalwood incense, my vampires vessel, and a piece of paper with his information printed on it. I'm most likely going to buy from her again, and highly recommend checking out her listings.

Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

In December I also got the Huntsman and Artic Elf, the one with the blue tats XD I got over my little fear of spiders and welcomed both in. I can feel that they're here and I enjoy their company! So if you're looking for spirits or entities, I would whole heartily recommend Sun&MoonAminism, 5/5! She also included extra stuff in the package as well! & Cares for the vessels by putting them in Organza Bags.

I say this with respect and total honesty, that before I wouldn't branch out from CH and kinda scuffed at other seller's stuff (yeah I'm a little judgmental and getting over it.) But something about Sophie's is very exciting and positive in many ways. So if you're attracted to something you see on the website, don't hold back and you can trust that Sun&Moon is also a great place to start branching out.

Now I also purchased some other items besides the beings (who are wonderful and are watching me type this xD.) I got the Sage infused soap for a friend as she says that she wanted to "dip the big toe" on the magickal side. So her response on that is: "I've been feeling better yo." The last item I had gotten as a purchase was the Money Spray.

I sprayed it today and did a few other things as well and after I had an interview, I landed a part time job! This works as a great addition to any good luck type bindings. I also enjoy the Cinnamon smell, it's like eating Cinnamon Toast Crunch without the guilt xD

All in all to complete this review (again *insert eye roll here) I have come to love Sun&Moon very much and I am AGAIN browsing the shop AGAIN for some gosh diddly dang reason....(throws wallet at screen)

You know what? I'm probably gonna end up getting something from this store again after my job paper works flow through, so I'll be back XD

Ellie44
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 4

This shop and Sophi caught me entirely off guard. I felt such strong callings to her store. I have welcomed beautiful spirits into my home and am most grateful for the experience. She was extremely fast to respond, answered my I'm sure annoying questions and made the entire experience amazing. The energy off of the vessels as well as just around me is unbelievable. Thank you so much! <3 I strongly recommend her.

“Being normal is vastly overrated.” 1d
witchysoup
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 1
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: Maybe a type of fae?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Eden
Zodiac:

I’ve been lucky enough to have welcomed home two of Sophi’s spirits so far, and they are both absolutely wonderful! Each time, I knew the instant I read the listing that I wanted to invite them in. ‘L’, who is a mongoose familiar, is adorably excitable and very energetic, and ‘A’, who is a sanguine vampire has such warm and soothing energy, and I am so happy to have them both here!

Each package arrived with their information printed out, some sandalwood incense and a tea candle along with the vessel in an organza bag, clearly packaged with much love. Sophi also kept me updated each step of the way and has been overall wonderful! It’s clear how much she cares and her messages always make me smile. I find myself frequently checking her store and see many more purchases in my future — I look forward to trying some of her products as well as purchasing a custom conjure and welcoming another one of her spirits home!

LittleGreenIcon
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I purchased a Black Lion from Sophi and I am very impressed. I live overseas so it was a distance binding to a vessel. He is amazing! His energy is very strong and easy to feel, he is very responsive to me. I couldn't be happier with my new companion. I highly recommend this seller.

Return to “Seller Review”