Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

I just found out that T is a Psy vampire and not a Sang. I should have honestly known this already based on the listing saying she fed off of cast off energy but because she's a vampire Djinn Hybrid I for some reason thought that meant she used cast off energy to fuel wishes and such, and not as a vampire specifically. It never directly said she was a Psy and I being lame, assumed she was Sang. It slipped my mind to confirm it with the seller until I noticed the notes I was sent also didn't say whether she was Sang or Psy. So I emailed again to find out. This thread proves I was obviously wrong.

This means all the blood offerings I was placing out for her probably disgusted her instead of made her happy. What's worse is I now have no idea what sort of offerings to give to a Psy and the item I'd gotten to make that process ten times easier still hasn't arrived.

When I found out I'd possibly offended her with almost every offering I gave, I cried for a good five minutes and told her I was sorry over and over again like a child. She's probably not mad at me, honestly she probably understands completely, but I can't force myself to believe that and desperately want to make things up to her.

The first thing I did was physically clean and disinfect the little offering plate I have with hot water and rubbing alcohol (and then more water to get rid of the smell and alcohol residue). I did the same for her Vessel since once or twice I'd place it near or on the plate and I didn't want her vessel being "infected" by the bad offering. I know it sounds silly, but I was worried all the same. After that I dried them both off extremely well and scolded myself for being so stupid. Again, I'm sure she's not mad, she's smart. But I'm not. And right now my angsty teen self is going to continue thinking I'm an idiot until I can do right by T.

That all said and done. How would you guys rectify this outside of apologizing a hundred times over? What sort of offerings would you give a psy vamp? Am I overeacting?

Edit: After emailing the seller again with similar questions she said T saw the offerings as kind, and suggested public places so she could feed off of cast off energy. Knowing T wasn't mad or sickened made me feel a little better. I'm still curious about your opinions and suggestions though.

featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Yeah, I would have agreed with the seller; she probably never thought the offerings were bad, tainted, anything. They were still very personal offerings. That said, she probably doesn't get the same effect from them as Sang vampires would, haha.

How I would go about it would just to sit down and calmly talk to her about your worries and fears over this, possibly your thought process too, but you've probably done that. Something my Brass Dragon, S, once told me, was to stop being so critical of myself. I believe she'd want you to hear that same message, too. So don't be so critical of yourself over this, keep an open mind, and keep going. Mistakes will happen, but they're not the end of the world :)

Anyways, another way I'd rectify it would be giving an offering that they could benefit from/enjoy, something thoughtful to do for them. Perhaps taking a walk in a mall would be a way to bond and offer her that time and energy. I also personally work with energy, so if I were to have a psy vamp, I'd possibly find a way to offer my energy.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

featheredstar wrote: Anyways, another way I'd rectify it would be giving an offering that they could benefit from/enjoy, something thoughtful to do for them. Perhaps taking a walk in a mall would be a way to bond and offer her that time and energy. I also personally work with energy, so if I were to have a psy vamp, I'd possibly find a way to offer my energy.
I did need that message from your Brass Dragon, thank you. Also, how would you suggest I offer my own energy...? I've Instinctually worked with energy and have suspected to once work with her to help someone else but I'm still learning so any tips would be appreciated. :)

no name
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

I have Psy and Sanguine Vamps bound to my master vessel, and sometimes I put a few drops of blood on the master vessel. My vamps, also my Psy Vamps, never reacted as if that would be a problem for them. Throughout the ages Psy Vamps evolved from Sanguine Vamps, feeding of from the prana, the energy of blood and no longer of blood itself. Offerings liked by Psy Vamps are roses, rose incense, garnets.

Good luck with your Psy Vamp :)

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Public places where there's a lot of energy are great for an energy offering (concerts, sporting events, etc.) Also, when you have a lot of energy or a very strong emotion, you can open it up and give her permission to share in or take from that. Eventually you may work out a sense of being able to send her energy, but she's almost certainly capable of collecting it for herself if you just give her permission and tell her you offer it--not all that different from any other offering on a dish. :)

featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf

Ishvala wrote: I did need that message from your Brass Dragon, thank you. Also, how would you suggest I offer my own energy...? I've Instinctually worked with energy and have suspected to once work with her to help someone else but I'm still learning so any tips would be appreciated. :)
I'd say Alys hit it on point! Just open yourself up to her when you're experiencing heightened emotions, offer those emotions to her. When I gather energy, I like to visualize it as a bright white ball cupped in my hands. Maybe that could help, maybe it wouldn't, because everyone visualizes/ has a different way of doing what works for them. So experiment with it!

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote:Public places where there's a lot of energy are great for an energy offering (concerts, sporting events, etc.) Also, when you have a lot of energy or a very strong emotion, you can open it up and give her permission to share in or take from that. Eventually you may work out a sense of being able to send her energy, but she's almost certainly capable of collecting it for herself if you just give her permission and tell her you offer it--not all that different from any other offering on a dish. :)
I live not too far from locations where sporting events and concerts happen, and I send my Stryx there. That’s another creature who feeds on cast-off energy, and there’s an endless supply of that being produced during those events. If you know of any venues like that, your vamp will probably enjoy visiting them.

Dance clubs are another good source of energy. I’m not too clueful about where my Stryx could go for that. Well, there are some caterers not far away who host wedding parties, where music and dancing happen. But if you’re aware of places like that where your vamp could go, where crowd energy will be plentiful, that’s another idea.

I’m sure your vamp would not be offended by an honest offering. Our first spirits are aware that we’re just starting out and we don’t know everything there is to know. Heck, even experienced keepers are still in a learning mode, if they’re doing it right.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:Heck, even experienced keepers are still in a learning mode, if they’re doing it right.
Too true! I find my understanding of what it is to be a Spirit keeper constantly growing and evolving as I travel down this road. And may it always be so!

Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for.
-Oliver James
uncle sid
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Idk
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My magical/paranormal name...: No idea