Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

How long do you normally wait before purchasing another Spirit? Also, as a follow up question, for those that have bought more than one spirit at once (such a listings that offer groups of Spirits) do they ever seem...unhappy with you for it...?

I don't plan on purchasing another for awhile myself, but I do have some listings on a Wishlist and have debated on whether or not it'd even be a good idea. I would assume that thirty days would be a minimum so you can devote time to those whom you already have but then does that mean you spend thirty days on each group Spirit too...? How do you personally handle this sort of thing? ^^;
denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

I really think it's a personal decision.

Myself, I've brought home several spirits and entities at a time before, sometimes from a few different sellers even. I've also brought home just one spirit and that was it for several months. I've also done 30 days of group bonding before, if I've welcomed several spirits at once.

It really is all up to you and what makes you comfortable and happy!
Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for.
-Oliver James
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

I don't have a standard, but often I beat myself up after the fact if I don't have the thirty days for initial bonding in between. I also feel overloaded because I then try to pull off multiple bondings in Type A fashion at the same time.
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

It's really up to you. I have brought groups of spirits home multiple times. I group bond constantly every day. By that, I mean I talk to them all and after meditating, or even when I don't meditate, I sit audience by asking anyone to come forward who wants to. I try to give them all time to come forward.

In the meantime I also want to get to know them better individually, so I focus on 30 days closely with each in turn. To summarize, I have 21 spirits that I ordered quickly, and I've wrapped up 30 days close bonding with four, and in the middle of working with number five. I also let them decide the order of bonding as much as I can, or go with my gut instinct if it's unclear.

As for them being upset, they've never expressed anger or dissatisfaction about the 30 days. They expressed concern about what happens after 30 days (like I'm going to forget them or something) but never upset. A few are impatient, and those are usually constant companions whether it's their turn or not, or they tell me straight up they're next.

The bottom line is go with what feels comfortable to you and remember that before they come to you they usually have a really good idea what they're walking into - what kind of keeper you are and what your intentions are. You never have to feel bad because time is also nonexistent to them.

On another note, and you can take this as you will, my spirits have told me bonding starts with all of them as soon as they arrive or are bound, and not to stress it. You also are going to spend a lifetime getting to know them so don't be hard on yourself over it. Mine have been very understanding and I'm sure yours would be too.
X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Whitestar
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Too many to list!
If I could be anything, I would be...: My Serpent Familar
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Alba Stella
Zodiac:

Regholdain wrote:It's really up to you. I have brought groups of spirits home multiple times. I group bond constantly every day. By that, I mean I talk to them all and after meditating, or even when I don't meditate, I sit audience by asking anyone to come forward who wants to. I try to give them all time to come forward.

In the meantime I also want to get to know them better individually, so I focus on 30 days closely with each in turn. To summarize, I have 21 spirits that I ordered quickly, and I've wrapped up 30 days close bonding with four, and in the middle of working with number five. I also let them decide the order of bonding as much as I can, or go with my gut instinct if it's unclear.

As for them being upset, they've never expressed anger or dissatisfaction about the 30 days. They expressed concern about what happens after 30 days (like I'm going to forget them or something) but never upset. A few are impatient, and those are usually constant companions whether it's their turn or not, or they tell me straight up they're next.

The bottom line is go with what feels comfortable to you and remember that before they come to you they usually have a really good idea what they're walking into - what kind of keeper you are and what your intentions are. You never have to feel bad because time is also nonexistent to them.

On another note, and you can take this as you will, my spirits have told me bonding starts with all of them as soon as they arrive or are bound, and not to stress it. You also are going to spend a lifetime getting to know them so don't be hard on yourself over it. Mine have been very understanding and I'm sure yours would be too.

I could not have said it better myself! some of the best advice I have heard. I am a fan of group bonding. It is an awesome way to listen to everyone and to make sure everyone feels included. But the main thing is not to beat yourself up or to over stress yourself. As long as you try and your Spirits know you care, they will be understanding.
StormyTiger
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: can't pick just one!
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Ruby
Zodiac:

denanna123 wrote:It really is all up to you and what makes you comfortable and happy!
Really well put. I don't see this here, but I have seen negativity on other platforms about people who buy multiple conjures at once. It's silly, everyone has different needs and a different style of spirit keeping. There's no need for negativity and it's nice to see the people on here having a more level headed point of view on this!
uncle sid
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Idk
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My magical/paranormal name...: No idea
Zodiac:

weeks, sometimes months. but it depends.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”