You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Idk
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My magical/paranormal name...: No idea
Zodiac:

Been having it for awhile now, a urge in my head or a quiet little voice "You need to work with an immortal" or "i should find an immortal to work with"

Issue is, i literally have no idea what immortal would work with me, but i have a few ideas.

Apparently Zeus may want to? Or so one of my keep says, but i'm not entirely sure.

I also had a twinge of a good vibe to Baldur from the norse gods.

I used to get a vibe from hades but i don't anymore.

I'm going to try the uh, Connect With Your Immortal Roots service from the store and see if i have any real help from it. I think i have a lot of roman roots in my past, so it may or may not pan out.

Wish me luck i guess, i've always been a god or jesus guy. But they don't really know i exist sometimes.

denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

Good luck and keep us updated!

Ellie44
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 4
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I can so relate to this! I was originally called to Celtic pantheon's especially Manannan Mac Lir & Brigid. This is from a Christian background so I was slightly freaked out and feeling half crazy. I was also fairly young and led with the emotion of fear of the unknown. If you don't know about Manannan and look into him...it was an unusual calling for a new person....in my opinion and his energy was intense... which made me more confused. However, they both are the force that got me into my path. They were patient and loving. I'm not quite sure how they were so patient as I was dense and missing messages all over the place.

Then as I started to embrace who I was it was Hades as well as Persephone which helped me embrace other aspects of myself and taught me some painful yet neccessary lessons...a lot of growth. At first the thought of Hades made me anxious but he was great to work with when I got over my insecurities.

Then Thor came in. Then Freyja, Braggi,
Odin, Baldur, Skadi, Loki and so on made appearances in my life but it was fleeting and Thor is always my go to and I never feel like anyone should take a higher importance than him for me. I truly love him and am grateful to my Celtic Gods for drawing me into the path that led me to him ... I never looked back from the Norse once connected. I'm still connected to the Celtic just not the same way...Greek God's not so much for me these days. So I understand feeling confused on which way to turn. I just sort of went with my gut and ended up in an entirely different direction than I expected.

I have no experience working with Zeus. However, Hades and Baldur are absolutely amazing and I look forward to hearing about your experience if you work with them. Although, it sounds like Hades might not be the way you are leaning?

I'm not sure if my rambling helped or made no sense. I'm also not sure why I shared so much so apologies if you are thinking what Earth?! I felt led to so when I feel that I go with it. It's also late and I'm coming out of an intense meditation and fighting a losing battle with autocorrect so again hopefully this made sense 1e

“Being normal is vastly overrated.” 1d
LittleGreenIcon
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hi Sid!
I think many people have felt this at one time or another.
Perhaps as you describe yourself and your energy, a chaos deity would work well with you? They may be able to help you channel your energies and work with them rather than against them.
Just a thought.
Take care!

Return to “Immortals”