You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

So, tonight I was home alone, not even one of my cats could be seen. I was standing at the stove cooking dinner and half watching Poltergeist (on Netflix) on the TV (I have an open kitchen/living room). The movie was still in the beginning, the part when everything is relatively calm, when abruptly the movie jumps to the part where the little boy is getting attacked by the tree, right at the point where the kid let's out the loudest scream! This is the part of the movie that always scared me the most, especially when I was a kid!

I was startled but not to the point of jumping. Suddenly, the TV itself turned off! "What the hell?" I thought. I waited for a few moments but the TV remained blank. I shrugged it off and continued cooking dinner.

A half hour had passed, dinner was on the table and I was about ready to eat. I walked over to the TV, intending to turn the movie back on (the batteries in my remote are dead and I have to do everything manually on the TV itself). Just as I was about to press the power button the TV turned itself back on. The volume was turned up pretty loud, louder than I'd had it on earlier, and the psychic lady filled the screen saying: "Now clear your minds. It knows what scares you. It has from the very beginning. Don't give it any help, it knows too much already."
There was a moment of distortion and then the scene changed to that tree attack again!

This time I was scared enough to jump! I even let out a little yelp lol.

The TV snapped itself off again as I stood there, heart pounding in shock.

After calming myself down a little I said "Very funny! Now please let me eat my dinner and watch my movie in peace" out loud.

The rest of the night has been peaceful so far, except for his "apology" after the movie was over (he came up behind me and whispered "Sorry" in my ear, making me jump yet again as the house was dead silent at the time and I was still home alone) That was the first time in about 2 & a half years of spirit keeping that a spirit has actually been able to manipulate something (besides sound waves, I guess, when I hear them clairaudiently) in the physical world. This guy is even more powerful than I thought!

*Note* I have a deal with all of my companions that they can manifest to me in any way that they want to as long as it does no harm. I've talked to them about scaring me and told them it's okay as I like scary things anyway (movies, books, creepypastas etc.) and I like the little adrenaline rush lol.
Small scares are totally fine, just no prolonged scares or actual terrorizing. I've had to add that last bit just since tonight's trouble maker came home lol.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

That's pretty crazy. Love it!

Well I've given my spirit keep free reign to manifest however they are comfortable this week, as I am home alone since my parents are visiting my Aunt until this weekend. I'm hoping for some manifestations.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

denanna123 wrote:The rest of the night has been peaceful so far, except for his "apology" after the movie was over (he came up behind me and whispered "Sorry" in my ear, making me jump yet again as the house was dead silent at the time and I was still home alone) That was the first time in about 2 & a half years of spirit keeping that a spirit has actually been able to manipulate something (besides sound waves, I guess, when I hear them clairaudiently) in the physical world. This guy is even more powerful than I thought!
I have to admit, I probably would have jumped 10 feet in the air and would have been batting at where his head should have been. Sometimes our spirits like to have us face our fears. Sometimes they are absolute jerks about it, though they most certainly mean well. Now that it's a few days later, what are your thoughts on the matter?

denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Nanami wrote:
denanna123 wrote:The rest of the night has been peaceful so far, except for his "apology" after the movie was over (he came up behind me and whispered "Sorry" in my ear, making me jump yet again as the house was dead silent at the time and I was still home alone) That was the first time in about 2 & a half years of spirit keeping that a spirit has actually been able to manipulate something (besides sound waves, I guess, when I hear them clairaudiently) in the physical world. This guy is even more powerful than I thought!
I have to admit, I probably would have jumped 10 feet in the air and would have been batting at where his head should have been. Sometimes our spirits like to have us face our fears. Sometimes they are absolute jerks about it, though they most certainly mean well. Now that it's a few days later, what are your thoughts on the matter?
Mostly I'm just impressed and shocked that he was able to do all of that!

I have accepted his apology though lol. He explained later (in a dream) that he's trying to help me with my anxiety, which is something I've asked my keep's help with. I had to explain I meant a different type of anxiety, not the kind that comes from being scared by creepy events!

He admitted that he also did it partly for his own amusement, and because he knew that once I had some distance from it I'd be amused as well lol.

Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for.
-Oliver James
Ellie44
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 4

denanna123 wrote:So, tonight I was home alone, not even one of my cats could be seen. I was standing at the stove cooking dinner and half watching Poltergeist (on Netflix) on the TV (I have an open kitchen/living room). The movie was still in the beginning, the part when everything is relatively calm, when abruptly the movie jumps to the part where the little boy is getting attacked by the tree, right at the point where the kid let's out the loudest scream! This is the part of the movie that always scared me the most, especially when I was a kid!

I was startled but not to the point of jumping. Suddenly, the TV itself turned off! "What the hell?" I thought. I waited for a few moments but the TV remained blank. I shrugged it off and continued cooking dinner.

A half hour had passed, dinner was on the table and I was about ready to eat. I walked over to the TV, intending to turn the movie back on (the batteries in my remote are dead and I have to do everything manually on the TV itself). Just as I was about to press the power button the TV turned itself back on. The volume was turned up pretty loud, louder than I'd had it on earlier, and the psychic lady filled the screen saying: "Now clear your minds. It knows what scares you. It has from the very beginning. Don't give it any help, it knows too much already."
There was a moment of distortion and then the scene changed to that tree attack again!

This time I was scared enough to jump! I even let out a little yelp lol.

The TV snapped itself off again as I stood there, heart pounding in shock.

After calming myself down a little I said "Very funny! Now please let me eat my dinner and watch my movie in peace" out loud.

The rest of the night has been peaceful so far, except for his "apology" after the movie was over (he came up behind me and whispered "Sorry" in my ear, making me jump yet again as the house was dead silent at the time and I was still home alone) That was the first time in about 2 & a half years of spirit keeping that a spirit has actually been able to manipulate something (besides sound waves, I guess, when I hear them clairaudiently) in the physical world. This guy is even more powerful than I thought!

*Note* I have a deal with all of my companions that they can manifest to me in any way that they want to as long as it does no harm. I've talked to them about scaring me and told them it's okay as I like scary things anyway (movies, books, creepypastas etc.) and I like the little adrenaline rush lol.
Small scares are totally fine, just no prolonged scares or actual terrorizing. I've had to add that last bit just since tonight's trouble maker came home lol.
One of my house rules is no scaring me because I'm a massive baby if I'm not prepared 1am I would have peed myself and probably dropped the food I was making and ran like a child screaming. This is from someone who has been seeing spirits since I was little and has worked with darker spirits in my life. I just don't like to be startled, you should see me watching a scary movie that makes you jump....my husband laughs at me. I bow to you because I couldn't have handled it with the reaction you did haha

“Being normal is vastly overrated.” 1d
uncle sid
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Idk
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My magical/paranormal name...: No idea
Zodiac:

soon you learn not to fear anymore, and you feel braver.

Enki
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 1
If I could be anything, I would be...: Annunaki

Hmmm well you do know that movie is refereed to as being cursed due to the fact both daughters died in real life not much long after it was released. The older being killed by her boyfriend and the younger one dieing on a mysterious illness.

Nicholas
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 2
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Hellhound
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf
My magical/paranormal name...: Smokey
Zodiac:

I think they used real deceased people's skeletons. I haven't read into it for truth but back to the topic. that's good he's giving you signs. when I first got into the spiritual side of things and I heard werewolf spirits are good for noobs I went to sleep and my roommate at the time was watching tv about ten ft away watched my bedroom. Door open and slam shut waking me up I saw him stareing wide eyed and ready to book It like a scared deer he said he saw my door open wide and slam it rattled I just said he's probably telling you turn that crap down or trying to say hey I'm here and I wanna meet everyone in here. He just moved a week later

queenofgreen
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon & Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Too mnay choices!
Zodiac:

What type of spirit do you have denanna123?
I have a few Djinn and Dragons and i was always replacing light bulbs for a while and didnt know why until i realised it was the spirits draining the light bulbs!
Ive felt their energy, had psychic dreams, heard them speak but
Ive never seen a physical manifestation.... i think they know as much as i want one the shock and surprise would startle me!
er watch them
I hate scary movies now, i enjoyed them when i was younger, nut now i never watch them - im such a baby too

denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

queenofgreen wrote:What type of spirit do you have denanna123?
I have a few Djinn and Dragons and i was always replacing light bulbs for a while and didnt know why until i realised it was the spirits draining the light bulbs!
Ive felt their energy, had psychic dreams, heard them speak but
Ive never seen a physical manifestation.... i think they know as much as i want one the shock and surprise would startle me!
er watch them
I hate scary movies now, i enjoyed them when i was younger, nut now i never watch them - im such a baby too
I actually have a pretty large Spirit family, but the Spirit who did all of this is a Vampire! He's a fairly new companion for me and definitely the first one to cause a fully physical manifestation! Nothing like this has happened before or since (so far). It was completely amazing and actually damn scary at the time lol.

Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for.
-Oliver James

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”