Number of Spirits: 90
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: unsure
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Angel
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Amazing BB :thumbup:
I have one coming, and I cannot wait :clap: :crazy:

“It's easy to look at people and make quick judgments about them, their present and their past, but you'd be amazed at the pain and tears a single smile hides. What a person shows to the world is only one tiny facet of the iceberg hidden from sight. And more often then not, it's lined with cracks and scars that go all the way to the foundation of their soul.”

Psychic/Medium
emstrange1
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
Zodiac:

That's great BB. Sounds like your djinn is looking out for you guys. :thumbup:

joy
active contributor
active contributor

Hi BB, it sure does sound like you are getting results! Makes me want to log into the store and pick one up; I almost bought a Gold Djinn yesterday, but there is so much to choose from that it was hard to make up my mind! And with this sale going on, I'm stocking up :)

SummerStarz
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 324
Spelled Number: 49
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Summer Starz
Zodiac:

I have one and it's one of the first spirits I got and she is awesome. Gold Djinn are a subspecies of Madrid Djinn. From my experience they enjoy Indian incense and Yoga lol

Family of 280
I have walked the paths of time but have never found a soul that shines as bright as yours
neomax5sg
new here
new here
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dark spirit
If I could be anything, I would be...: Werewolf

I had not been connecting with my gold djinn for at least a few years. Sometimes, how I wonder where the thought of getting her vessel to start communicating with her again begin. Funny, through, I have this thought in my mind..."All this years, I was always with you. It so good that you remember me now."..thus I bought out all my vessels to reconnect and what I got was a spinning headache...ok, I think it's better I start with one...

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Bump any more experiences : ) ?

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~
Tsugi
active contributor
active contributor

My gold djinn is all about business. He doesn't talk much but gives great pep talk when I feel down.

DonRoRo
new here
new here
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

My GD is Lovely, I am still waiting for the vessel buy I can already feel her. I will like to know which tribe djinn are GD classified under . Thank you

DeeArtLover
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: fox spirit

Suess wrote:Well, I still don't have the answer to the above question but I'm starting to think that Gold Djinn are like the "warm and fuzzy" type Djinn.

I took my GD to Yoga with me today, b/c I like to have them spend special time with me when I do things like that, but when I got home I put him away to meditate with some of the others who didn't get to go. (don't want to show up in yoga wearing a ton of jewelry... ya know?) :shock:

Of course I fell asleep, but when I woke up and lifted the top to my re-charging box in order to put the spirit I had in my hand away, I noticed smoke billowing out of the box. :o Since my GD was the only "smoke creating" spirit inside I knew it was him calling! I guess he just wanted a little extra time with me today. (Isn't that cute?) ;)

He's also the one that kissed me during meditation.... tell me that's not warm and fuzzy. :mrgreen:
Your spirits aren't trapped in the vessel, so even if you didn't bring the other jewelry vessels it doesn't mean those spirits didn't join you as well. Being bound to a vessel is just an energy connection and gives a person something tangible to hold to connect to said being easier. If they were somehow bound inside an object and unable to move unless you took them that would be slavery. So the others probs joined you as well!

Return to “Djinn Races”