One Ring to Rule Them ALL!

Amberly
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Sorry. Couldn't help the Lord of the Rings subject title. Just goofy me I guess... 1c

This is a blog/question. Don't mind me. The other day I was thinking to myself... how bad I just want to transmute my spirit family to ONE vessel. The WA, the DAs, the really DAs. It would make it so much easier! Right now all their vessels are nicely placed on a cozy cloth and put in a fishing box each with their own divider... makes it easier for me to keep track of them all. But I hear complaints all the time especially from one of the dragons who's super ANTI-social. I tell him to deal and he huffs smoke at me before disappearing. I mean... can't we all just get along? :0 No. Seriously. Why not? It could work... right? Minus grumpy pants over here. It would be so much easier. Now I know that there are connecting rings... connect light arts to WA and dark arts to a different one. It's not the same! *huffs* What if I used magick on them to persuade them to be in one vessel? 1spt Nope. I can see that backfiring. Roflmao.

So it leads me down the questions of... do you have one ring to rule them all? Lol. Are a majority of your spirits in one vessel? Is the DA with the WA? How do they get along? And please... for the love of (blank)... HOW DID YOU CONVINCE THEM?

P.S. WTF?! Has it really been over a year since I last posted? Wow. Well hello everyone. ^_^

~Amberly~

Dare to be Different; Dare to Dream ~ Moi/ME
I'm the village crazy lady, that's my job ~Grandma Tala (Moana)
Failure is the key to success; each mistake teaches us something ~Morihei Ueshiba
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

The CH shop has a master vessel listing that puts everybody in one vessel, but with different compartments. You can also copy a binding so that it exists both on its original vessel and the MV.

That will solve your issue.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I have a Master Vessel from CH. They copied all my bindings at my request to the Master Vessel and I also have instructions to do it myself if I want. (The bindings can also be transmuted, but I like the idea of copying in case something happens to the Master Vessel.)

The bindings on the Master Vessel create special layers for all arts so they can all be together if desired. If you copy the bindings instead of transmute you would still have the dragon's binding on the Master Vessel and the original vessel and he could have his privacy whenever he wanted.

In fact, I left my Master Vessel at home today and I'm feeling a bit naked without it. LOL

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Amberly
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Wait? So instead I've been doing it the hard way this entire time? Gee. Gotta get this master vessel.

Thanks guys.

~Amberly~

Dare to be Different; Dare to Dream ~ Moi/ME
I'm the village crazy lady, that's my job ~Grandma Tala (Moana)
Failure is the key to success; each mistake teaches us something ~Morihei Ueshiba
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

On future orders you can also reference the Master Vessel's original order number and they will place the binding on the vessel from a distance via its energy signature.

In this way you would not need to order a binding on a separate piece (or bound to spirit) and it would just be bound directly to the MV.

I haven't had a chance to do it that way yet since I've been trying to be patient and not order more stuff... LOL

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin

Return to “General Questions”