rootworker love work backfired

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male

Re: rootworker love work backfired

Postby Inedible » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:54 am

Speaking of having someone's consent and honoring free will, how is this worse than all the curses and revenge spells that get discussed around here?

Alys-RaccoonReadings
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 27
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys

Postby Alys-RaccoonReadings » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:01 am

Nil
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: Male

Postby Nil » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:35 am

Noctua wrote:I haven't read most of what was said in this thread.

Keep in mind with love spells in general, it will only work on the other person if they already have unvoiced feelings for you or would still have a basis to feel something for you.

When you use force to circumvent that, it may work for a time but then there are likely to be various issues due to the energy that is pushing them beyond their perception of it.
Which means they can grow to resent you, to be really nasty toward you or secretly taking advantage of you as they feel trapped into a relationship by some unusual means; another angle is that they can grow maliciously obsessive of and jealous when it comes to you should the day come (and it likely will) when you actually want to cut ties with them because they weren't meant to be with you after all.

In that way you can be doomed to remain stuck in a cycle with someone you've turned into an absolute fiend.

Good example of how it will backfire to you. As with all "types" of work, there will always be an effect. And depends on if you believe in karma or not (I dont), you might have backlash on it. There is always a cause and an effect. So becareful with what you "wished" for coz you "might" get what you wished for and more, the good... and the bad... As I always say, they comes in a package. Its a package deal whether you like it or not :X

Noctua wrote:
Do you really want to force the Bride of Frankenstein's Monster to remain with you, screaming in your face and intent on cannibalizing your soul for what you've done to her? Your demand of her is not stronger than the crawling, seething hatred she may eventually feel for you.

Joke: wuuu.. yes please! On a plate grilled with bbq sauce and a side dish of gore and horror please :X *runs away*

Inedible wrote:Speaking of having someone's consent and honoring free will, how is this worse than all the curses and revenge spells that get discussed around here?

This is worse coz they dint do it and that is better coz they did it.. under the table.. in a closed dark cupboard and play innocent :P wuahahahaha...

That is why I always say "if you dont like it, read, nod and walk away". This is an open paranormal forum. There are lots of paths and different morals and background all in one place. Even if you are the most angelic person who is more pure and angelic than an angel who never does any "ANY" work that has the slightest bad/negative intention and have never pointed your fingers at a person funny... attacking another practitioner/customer who asked for stuff you dont agree with is not going to do anybody any good. Plus you dont even know if he really did it or he is just playing? Give your opinion, give your advice, give your thoughts on it and then move on. Tackle the issue and tackle the post, not the person. We aren't angels :X

Alys-RaccoonReadings
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 27
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys

Postby Alys-RaccoonReadings » Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:46 am

Inedible wrote:Speaking of having someone's consent and honoring free will, how is this worse than all the curses and revenge spells that get discussed around here?

It’s defibitely more interesting moral or ethical ground when you think of that, but for me there’s a fine distinction. (I’m not going to pretend I’ve actually done much revenge work at all, and I’ve done no curses. I like to play it safe “kharmicly.”) there’s a difference between straight up subverting someone’s free will (a “bright line” no-no, if you would,) and handing someone a sh*tty situation to which they are free to respond in whichever way they choose.

Again. Not going to pretend I’ve actually bothered to act on this much. But that’s how it falls out in my mind.

I am also drawn to seeing, say, direct murder as something I see as an easily obvious no-no. But, for me, at least, (and, I suspect, for others) many other things are grayer areas.

FWIW/YMMV

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Your favorite spirit to work with: omnomnom
If I could be anything, I would be...: blingbling
My magical/paranormal name...: Blade Birch

Postby darkwing dook » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:34 am

"Knowing a trifle about everything gives life more color." - Zhuge Liang
"Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use." - Wendell Johnson

Fight, Flight, Freeze, Fawn, Flooding, or Fatigue : P

AriesStarChild_
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 52
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: the ones in my keep
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Postby AriesStarChild_ » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:29 am

everyone has their own opinion but i think the universe knows what its doing with this one. If shes not your soul mate you cant force things like that to happen because you yourself have a soulmate out there, the right one, looking for you. If she found hers in someone else then right now its not gonna work for you. Patience is key. If shes not meant to be with this man then she will figure it out but you need to give her time to figure it out. Love isnt selfish nor should it be forceful. For now your best bet is to be there for her if she needs someone to talk to. Things will work out as they should IF you let them. But if you dont of course you are going to feel panic because you arent letting things play out naturally thus you worry.

i say stay relaxed and stay calm and wait it out. Im not one to agree with love spells if someone is already in love with others so this is the best advice i can give. Because sometimes the more you try to stop things the faster they progress just because you may need to learn something from the experience.
Good Luck

D(Bronwyn Angel)A(Sterling Angel)N(Merman)Y(Sanguine Vampire)D(Courtwind Angel)N(Courtwind Angel)F(Fallow Dragon)H(Moss Dragon)F(Gregori)D(Red Demon entity)K(custom kitsune alpha)A(Seraphim Angel entity)Z(slime girl alpha)S(micro bug girl)M(fallen angel)M(Demon-Neb Djinn) L and J(werewolves)J(Concuan)R(DemonVampire)P(Fallen angel entity)R(Succubus Queen)M(Vampire Prince)E(Incubus)D(nympho)
3 spirit guides,DionysisDelinquent(A)ElementalDemon(A)

~Knowledge is at my fingertips~

creepyhollows
Site Admin
Site Admin
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons

Postby creepyhollows » Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:17 pm

Bear in mind too, with any form of Black Magic, that even if you THINK your intentions are good or honorable, once you inject the pungent aroma of Black Magic into any situation or relationship, it will sour. You cannot make something good happen from someone that stems from a bad place.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER

shakugan88
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Postby shakugan88 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:11 am

JTE87 wrote:Here's the jyst. I have a coworker I love. A rootworker did love work that brought her now fiance into the picture. Everything has backfired since then. Breakup work on them and love work on us by a different worker got her to quit speaking to me and get engaged to him. I've quit working with the first worker due to anxiety attacks when she did anything.

I had more work done, a remove others, binding, and obsession a couple days ago. She seems a bit anxious. She's still talking about him and making wedding plans but seems anxious and isn't really talking to me. Personally, I feel feverish and anxious, a bit shaky, upset stomach, I feel obsessed with her, a bit feverish, butterflies in stomach and jittery in my chest, and feel as though I can't live without her. I can't focus and don't care about anything else but being with her, as if nothing matters. It's like what I'm feeling is getting stronger by the minute. I've even noticed growing urges to smoke, which she does.

I feel like I'd do anything to be with her and the feeling is growing stronger. It's like I have no free will on the matter. The crazy part is, I find myself liking this feeling of having no control or free will with wanting to be with her. It's like the more I lose the ability to fight it and the more I want and crave her, the more I want it to happen.

Seems like black magic love spells makes both the requestor and the victim ill.
Truthfully I had been a victim of this kind of black magic love spell from just 1 person (breakup/love work/obsession/mind control/spiritual wedding).
I too had the symptoms of feeling feverish, insomnia, severe anxiety, cannot focus on my work. My sleep was disturbed. But yet I resisted with all my might to be with the requestor. This internal struggle resulted in me loosing quite a lot of body weight and I became skeletal. My chest had aches and pains too. Although I could not sleep peacefully I had to lie down very often because I was exhausted.
I plunged into a great depression about 1-2 months after the love spell started ( I was still resistant).

The requestor must have been desperate because half a year after the love spell started, a serious psychic attack was launched on me. An entity came upon me. But I fought really hard. I was unable to move from my bed for 24 hours whilst I was fed visions and my mind was messed with. I also broke out into involuntary laughter, laughed until my ribs were hurting so bad because I was possessed during the 24 hours ( I wasn't the one laughing, the entity that possessed me was laughing using my body). This episode was very frightening for me as I could see visions in broad daylight.

As luck would have it, I met with a very gifted healer. She removed the entity from my body and put in protection for me.

Something else, strong black magic love spell requires to "tie" 2 people together. After I met the healer, one night whilst I was sleeping, I felt a taut string snap inside me. Imagine that a tendon inside your body being cut suddenly. The feeling is very strong and shocked me awake. Later I found out that spiritual bonds had been cut. My guess is that the love work involved many levels involving tying the 2 souls together (I shudder to think that without my consent my soul was used in a ritual).

This experience was really terrible for me and I still get angry thinking about it.

The requestor is now suffering from very bad luck and financially broke. He also suffers from major depression. His career is also stagnating or moving backwards. My guess is that the black energy also affects the requestor.

LittleGreenIcon
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Postby LittleGreenIcon » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:38 am

I know 2 experiences of love spells. Both women who had them done got their man, but both had very different experiences.

The first was many decades ago, and the man was with another woman at the time. She went to an Eastern Shaman who did the working for her. The man she was after left his girlfriend for her but at a cost, they lost their first child together. They were however very happy together and meant to be together in the first place, but what she did "sped things up". Still, she paid a price for being impatient.

The second is of a woman who had her coven help her cast the love spell. She also got her man, who left his previous girlfriend for her. However, they were not meant to be together and he ended up becoming physically abusive with her, as noted before by other posters hatred and resentment surfaced, along with obsession. She had great difficulty getting out of the relationship she was once so desperate to be in.

In both circumstances altering the course of fate was successful, and both had high costs. The first woman was impatient, and the second forceful. If its not meant to be, nothing good can come of it. And even if it is meant to be, forcing it will still result in pain.

As above posters have said, best case scenario this woman ends up with you - but without having had the experiences and lessons she's had to learn before being with you. She wont be ready and you will have to pay a price. Worst case scenario - you end up together and weren't meant to be together, she may grow to hate and resent you subconsciously for altering her free will. Again, you have to pay a price.

Aside from the obvious lack of morality in altering someones free will, which I wont even go into here, is it worth it? And if you truly love this woman, don't you want her to be happy regardless of who she is with?

ESL80
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Those in my keep ❤
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: ESL80

Postby ESL80 » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:40 am

creepyhollows wrote:Bear in mind too, with any form of Black Magic, that even if you THINK your intentions are good or honorable, once you inject the pungent aroma of Black Magic into any situation or relationship, it will sour. You cannot make something good happen from someone that stems from a bad place.

I completely agree and Karma is a very real thing. I believe that if more people focused on bettering their circumstances with magic or work(as we call down south) vs trying to manipulate another, the world would be a much better place. No matter what kind of work I do for myself or anyone else the one rule of thumb is to never manipulate a persons free will.

<3 The quieter you become, the more you can hear <3

Return to “What Went Wrong?”