venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

You can drive that in about 4 to 5 hours. LOL

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Oh. It’s worse than that. It’s a 3.5 hour drive. X,D

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

You’re emotionally unstable. you need to ground and balence using something akin to a middle pulled ritual. Do you need to bring your rhythm back in check.

As an empath it works like this for me
No off switch

memento mori
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member

Dasadon wrote:You’re emotionally unstable. you need to ground and balence using something akin to a middle pulled ritual. Do you need to bring your rhythm back in check.

As an empath it works like this for me
No off switch
Hmmm, I'll have to dig up some middle pillar ritual information. I haven't officially tried this before. Is it similar to chakra meditation for clearing and balancing the chakras? I guess I always had the impression that's what this was so I never looked into it closely.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

No not quite.

Balancing the chakras should help as well.

If the middle puller doesn’t do it for you you can also use a sigil or something to banish the cause of the problem though this requires you to understand the cause. Perhaps your spirits and you should talk about it if you haven’t yet.

memento mori
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

As far as your experience goes, I can't add much compared to what others said. It definitely strikes me as emotionally unstable, but that's okay, when you've got everyone's emotions circuiting through you things are bound to get a little shaky. I relate to your post in part, because I too did my research on empathy out of confusion.

I'd always thought I was an empath. Ever since I was young I'd get impressions of people, they're feelings, etc and would consider it empathy...except it wasn't. I say it wasn't because while I'm capable of deeply understanding someone with little time to do so, I'm incapable of fully feeling the emotional turmoil they go through, and I don't get swept up in the sensory overload like most empaths, so I late associated that innate intuition with some other psychic gift...what, I don't know. Not yet anyway. I suspect Claircognizance.

That all said...
Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote:Oh. It’s worse than that. It’s a 3.5 hour drive. X,D
I'm severely judging you. @_@

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Ishvala wrote:As far as your experience goes, I can't add much compared to what others said. It definitely strikes me as emotionally unstable, but that's okay, when you've got everyone's emotions circuiting through you things are bound to get a little shaky. I relate to your post in part, because I too did my research on empathy out of confusion.

I'd always thought I was an empath. Ever since I was young I'd get impressions of people, they're feelings, etc and would consider it empathy...except it wasn't. I say it wasn't because while I'm capable of deeply understanding someone with little time to do so, I'm incapable of fully feeling the emotional turmoil they go through, and I don't get swept up in the sensory overload like most empaths, so I late associated that innate intuition with some other psychic gift...what, I don't know. Not yet anyway. I suspect Claircognizance.
I have been told I'm an empath and apparently quite strongly. I just don't really feel what other people are feeling, at least I don't think so. No sensory overloads either. I have always been able to read people well and have also received various impressions. Perhaps my natural defences are unusually strong or something else. It's a mystery to me.

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I haven’t had an overload, yet, but sometimes it’s really strong and it can be a distraction for me.

memento mori
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member

Dasadon wrote:No not quite.

Balancing the chakras should help as well.

If the middle puller doesn’t do it for you you can also use a sigil or something to banish the cause of the problem though this requires you to understand the cause. Perhaps your spirits and you should talk about it if you haven’t yet.
In that case, I'll have to look into this. I haven't really discussed it with my spirits at this point, not directly anyways. I did cleanse and do a quick ground and shield this morning and it seems to be easier to remain at a level calm today, so I'm thinking there may not be a cause to banish (at this point).

It seems to me that a sensory overload may be the culprit because as far as empathy is concerned I can't really say that I feel / experience the emotions of other people around me. Not in the way that an uncontrolled empath might. I am an emotional person (on occasion) so perhaps something has been giving me a bit of a push the last couple weeks to make me more unstable. I think it is possible my sensory perceptions are in flux, perhaps due to improving or evolving or just opening up more. I am also recovering from a really bad cold so maybe that threw everything out of wack too. All the cleansing ritual I've been doing lately may also be dissolving some old blockages and causing some emotional havoc with their release as well.

There are a lot of good points made by all. Thanks for your input. I'll keep an eye out and continue to adjust and research additional ways to respond to this.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Ishvala wrote:
I'm severely judging you. @_@
Lol!!!! It’s not as egregious as it looks! I left out that my final destination was in Florida! I wasn’t trying to just fly from one place to another place <4 hrs away! XD it would have been probably a nine hour drive on two tires I can’t afford to replace. And the round-trip tickets cost less than last time I bought two tires. I promise the math checks out!

Return to “Paranormal Experiences”