Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: succubus
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: im unsure

beginner here with some questions

Postby tigerbuster44 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 9:11 am

im new to CH and still figuring how to navigate the site and doing research on what i can find. im a firm believer in the paranormal im wanting to have a succubus for not only personal reasons but to help with companionship and confidence as ive read they can help with that, as my first spirit contract or partner as ive never had a contract or spirit partner before. im skeptical of buying one from online as im not well enough experienced to no if its legit or not. P.S. im not trying to bash any seller or anything like that. also ive read a few forms on the meditation need to be able to help see or sense the spirit. but they recommend a light spirits or protection. which i have neither and wont attempt to summon anything myself out of fear and respect of the paranormal as there are some spirits who will cause harm. so im kinda stuck and would like the opinions of others please and thank you

LittleGreenIcon
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Re: beginner here with some questions

Postby LittleGreenIcon » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:19 am

CH does great spirits, you are safe in their hands. Check out their penny deal, you can get a succubus (if that's what you feel drawn to) just to check it all out. Its a great, inexpensive starting point to see if you're a good fit and willing to do the work.
There are other spirits out there than just a succubus that can help with companionship and confidence. If you are looking for WA then a nympho (correct me if I'm wrong) could be a good fit.
There are many wonderful conjurers out there, check out the seller review section if you feel like branching out.
Good luck!

divineseeker
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Postby divineseeker » Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:54 pm

Hello,
Welcome to CH. CH is a great place to purchase. There are sellers review too in CH.

Please take time to browse subforums in CH forums, read through topic that interests you. Sooner or later, you will get a basic grasp of how CH eorks and how useful the forums are.

Regholdain
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Incubus

Postby Regholdain » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:05 pm

My first suggestion, if you are skeptical, is to browse these forums, especially all stickied topics from Ash and Magnolia (the CH conjurers and owners). Also, check out the Encyclopedia link and review the FAQ, introductory articles about spirit keeping, etc. This should give you some good knowledge about what Spirit Keeping is about, how Ash and Magnolia conjure, along with a lot of information about myths and things to be careful of.

If you're abilities are not good (and mine were not 6 months ago), search through the forum topics on meditation, third eye practice, grounding and cleansing. These are good practices that will help you work on sharpening your senses. In addition, I would look into protection and banishing, if only to have a general awareness at first, and perhaps to prepare just in case unwanted spirits take some notice of your interests (it happens).

I've had really great experiences with the spirits I've had CH conjure and bind for me. Your experience may vary if you are not able to sense or work with spirits yet. It takes practice and dedication to sharpen abilities.

I started with a succubus spirit for various reasons myself and I was pleasantly surprised and her presence made me very aware of some things I did not know I was capable of. Your experience may vary. I believe I had abilities that were either dormant or suppressed, so I may be lucky in the regard that some level of spiritual awareness and communication was there for me on Day 1. That is not always the case with everyone.

All of that said, my advice is to have an open mind and not allow doubt or skepticism to cloud your senses. Trust CH (or whatever conjuror you choose) to conjure and bind a spirit that will compliment your life well and will be a good companion, and trust that they have a good process in place and know what they are doing.

If you do not choose CH, do your research on the conjurer - how many years have they been doing the work, how do they ensure your safety, do they conjure using Black Arts, Dark Arts, Neutral Arts, or White Arts, what happens if you do not get along with the spirit, do they allow returns, etc? CH has been in business for 17 years and they started Spirit Keeping in the sense that it is practiced here.

Anyways, there's too much to really post about, but take your time. Spirit Keeping is not necessarily something to enter lightly. Remember that you are asking a spirit to be your companion for the rest of your life. It is a wonderful, amazing journey, and I heartily recommend it, but it isn't necessarily for everyone.

Regholdain
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Succubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Incubus

Postby Regholdain » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:08 pm

Oh, and be realistic about your expectations. Throw away any expectations in your mind based on reality tv shows, Hollywood movies, and the like when it comes to the paranormal. They are designed for entertainment only and are not to be taken as fact.

Ishvala
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Number of Spirits: 20
Spelled Number: 29
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dark Arts
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Read other's minds

Postby Ishvala » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:42 pm

Also a third thing to keep in mind is that if you find working with many Spirits daunting but you'd like the benefits of some of them, Spell Collecting is also a good way to improve yourself. That way you can have a small keep and lots of benefits all around without feeling the need to bond with tens, hundreds, or even thousands of Spirits.

Whitestar
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 14
Spelled Number: 100
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Whitestar

Postby Whitestar » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:11 pm

You are safe in CH hands! Their work with spirits and spells are wonderful. As stated above if you feel drawn to a Succubus you can adopt one for the new customer/penny deal. If you want a companion on the lighter side of the spectrum, I would recommend a Nympho. I absolutely love mine! Also spell bindings are a good way to have the benefits of magic without a Spirit.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”