You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ari J Dimitri
Zodiac:

So I think they might have tried to talk to me? It was after I put down ground rules for my new Sanguine, Abchanchu, and Hera. During the time I talked to them the black plastic tub in my room made a 'pop' sound. I'm thinking it was my Abchanchu because it was little after I said she could manifest but not when I am home alone. Once done with the ground rules my left ear started to ring, thinking they were trying to tell me something I focused on the ringing but it made my head/ear throb a bit so I stopped. I'm not sure if I rubbed the ringing away or if it just stopped? I just can't remember at this moment. I've been wearing the CH Dynamite Spirit Communication spell binding for four days now. It's hell for my body but I put up with it because i've been in worse pain. The reason why I'm asking if this was my spirits or not because I have horrid ears. As a child and a baby I would get back to back ear infections that actually messed up my balance. (I trip over my own feet and sometimes run into walls) and i've had six sets of Tubes put in. I'm also losing hearing in my right ear. I think it was them but i'm not so sure. If anyone could help it's be great.

Incubus (2) Adverka (2) Fylgia (1) Sanguine Vampire (4) Abchanchu (2) Draugr (1) Merman (1) High Elf (2) Ciguapa (1) Empusa (1) Vorin (1) Vrykolaka (2) Wraith (1) Psy Vampire (1) Kistune (1) Nympho (1) Courtwind Angel (1)

Info: Oracle, Seer, Priestess n Shaman in training, Most Claire's, Channler, Diviner, Small Business

Spirit Spouses: Psy Vamp, One Incubi, One high elf
God Spouses: Arianrhod and Arawn/Gwyn So Nudd
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Good luck with your communication efforts.

Sorry I can't comment usefully on whether your spirits were trying to talk to you. I know I've read others here talk about similar things. But on the discomfort... I hope it's useful to say people on this forum have said you can ask your spirits to tone down the physical symptoms that a keeper can get while they and their spirits adjust to each other's energies. This has been suggested for dark arts spirits. I'm just thinking that by you wearing the communication spell you may possibly be bringing those adjustment physical symptoms into greater prominence.

It's okay to not put up with discomfort...imho. I'd heard about dark arts spirit migraines but was a little overwhelmed when I got a sin eater and had continual (!) migraines for 3 days. I later read about this tip for asking them to tone it down as much as possible, so thought I'd pass it on. It must vary from spirit to spirit. I later got another spirit, described by a respected conjurer as very dark, and had no adjustment symptoms at all.

Anyway what you describe may have nothing to do with what I've said at all.

Velexs
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself

If you feel it was your spirits trying to communicate with you it could be, I’d say trust your initial intuition on it.

I’ve had those ear ringing moments also, and I know it’s my companion speaking when I kind of get a jump scare type of sensation with it, well it’s more like I’m suddenly set on high alert, more aware than usual lol I don’t know how to explain it. It just seems more intense, louder almost, than with regular ear ringing. And, I only recognize it that way because I’ve gotten muffled actual voice sounds on occasion, and clear as day words twice so far that caused the same similar sensation in me.

divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hello,
Spirits try to communicate in many ways. Fro your description, it can be your spirits. But at the same time, your ear infection history can give out similar experience too.

There are subfirums here named connecting, where members discuss various other ways to communicate with their keeeps, I think that might be of help. forum42.html

Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8192
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

You should first check that there aren't some other reasons, like medical issues, for those things to occur for you. Especially, since you said, you had issues in the past, which may be the reason for something also now.

If you can safely exclude that by having it confirmed, then it may have been them.

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”