A dream comes true! Full succubus interaction!

Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 8192
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sexual entities
If I could be anything, I would be...: Free
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: parajimy maybe
Zodiac:

It has been now more than 3 and a half years since I had my first direct and conciously made contact with the spirit world. Today I believe, I have been recognizing that a succubus must have been around me during my teenager time and somewhat later for many years, then maybe for a long time not. But it was only until some years ago, that I came into more direct contact with everything. In this time I had many varying experiences, with many different (mostly succubus) spirits or entities. But what happened tonight, surpassed all of them by far!!!

It was very unexpected and completely amazing! I now feel so much closer to my succubus, which has been with me the last months.

This night I had a lucid dream very early. (This one part now I thought long if I should share, but I will and make out of it what you wish). There appeared a beautiful and sexy woman in my room, sitting on the window. As I approach her she points to my cross which I have since childhood, and says that it can/will no longer send her away (she used different words, but that's what she meant, simplifying the whole scene for you to the core meaning I understood). It was definetely a succubus, as I felt this alluring energy/presence making you draw to her and wanting to have her, which I know well. She disappears again before being able to do anything and that's all about it at that time.

After this moment on, I keep waking up during the whole night and I feel a presence near me. I sometimes have the feeling of sensing some energy or energy being behind me, other times I just know someone is there. Another time I feel someone falling or jumping on the bed. And two times I thought I heard someone's breath. Nothing of it shocks or frightens me, I just lay there with my eyes closed and wait to see what would happen next. Only thing which would happen next however is me falling a minute or two later asleep again :D

I believe, it was my succubus, and maybe she were trying to make me or maybe rather my mind and subconscious more aware of her presence in real, and as such more accepting of that fact.

The last time I woke up and sense her near behind me (but again not being in touch with me as all other times), as for some reason I'm confident it's just her, I invite her to sleep with me and move somewhat to make some room between me and the wall I'm facing so she can lay there, if she wants. Again, I fall asleep ...

So far so good... I were still not expecting anything out of all this.
The most exciting had yet to happen though!

Not even two weeks ago, she appeared to me for some seconds visually about 2 meters away. topic74954.html

Usually, so soon after a "special" event nothing much more manifestive happened again, but it has been taking long time for something else to happen, so what followed was truely most unexpected!

(to be continued in a moment... writing :D)

A male chatting with his succubus:
- You know, you are ridiculously attractive for a devil woman.
- I know, but thanks for saying so. Devil women have feelings too!
- Are you ... going to kill me?...
- Yes... but you'll enjoy it!
- ... ok!
Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Sometime before 8am in the morning, I wake up, now facing the other side (not the wall) of my room. Behind me, I sense again this presence, where I asked my succubus to lay down with me.

Again I keep my eyes closed and wait... this time however, she approaches more and starts touching me. I sense her hand laying on my side near my hip, but not as usually, a lot more manifestive. It is like a real hand touching me and I notice that.

Next, I feel how she touches with her other hand my head and my hair, clearly sensing the palm of her hand and her fingers. It feels so real, that I truely wonder, if I tried to touch her back, if I would feel her. I know that if I move too fast or such usually I lose the sense of her touches, when the manifestation has been much less than this real feeling, sometimes maybe losing the state my mind is in in which I can sense things.

So I move really slowly and carefully my hand towards hers. Where I feel is her hand I reach out first with only finger, and my finger touches her skin. I move it and I can feel it, as if moving my finger over someone's else skin! So I try to use two fingers and then three, and the manifestation stays as real.

That's when she moves her hand and reaches out for mine, grabbing her fingers between mine and moments later we hold each others hand! Wow! That was an amazing feeling!

Alone this would have been so enough of a great experience and something to remember. And usually, experiences of a more manifestive kind would have been over after that time. But not this time!

I feel her making me lean somewhat back with her other hand and I let her move my body. Next, she very slowly and carefully moves over me, to go on the other side in front of me. I have still my eyes closed and sense her moving. She felt so real touching her, that I wonder, if she is so really present there, maybe even manifested for real and I open very slightly my eyes to look, as she is now in front of me. To my own surprise, I can clearly see through my slightly opened eyes her face. She isn't transparent or only the outlines, as I happened to see spirits in the past when waking up for short moments. No, she is fully there, I cannot see through her what is behind her. Yet, I try to not open my eyes fully, maybe just a tiny bit more, afraid she could disappear or my senses fail if I did, and no longer being able to see her.

Her face is so beautiful, young, and she looks very cute and sweet. As my eyes close naturally, and open again, she has now moved off the bed and morphed into a woman with black skin, big curves and the like. I think, I liked her the way she was, why is she doing that? Why is she showing herself now like this to me? I would like the other one back. As my eyes again close and open, she again had morphed now into a mature woman. I like it, but I still prefer her the way I first saw her and make no move and just wait, hoping she would "return" again. Next time my eyes close and open again, she is back to her first appearance and back on the bed.

At this point I want to touch her and I wonder, if she looks so real, if I can even touch her like I see her. So, curiously I reach out with my left hand and try touching her cheek. I can fully sense her skin and it feels so soft and so perfect. I love being able to touch her. And I think she looks so sweet. So I reach out to her hair and run my fingers through it and I feel it too! Wow!!!

But if that wasn't enough, she closes my eyes, goes over me again on the other side (this time quicker) and I feel how she starts lifting my body up with ease. I'm surprised by this, but go along the feeling and soon I stand with my body up on the bed. She pulls me over to the other side of the bed, she laying with her back on it and pulling me above her. We start kissing. After a while, as she moves we start rolling over the bed (which is almost 2 meters long) and we are close to the other side of it, and I think, if we keep doing that we soon will fall down. But I don't care of stopping it, so we keep rolling and truely we fall from the bed down on the floor LOL

I've to say, this happening was really amazing :D

As we stop kissing, and I open my eyes again, moments later she turns with her back towards me and says "Now you take over". That's all she said through all this time! I'm not continuing what followed from this moment on (sorry guys :D)

In the end, I suddenly find myself back in my body awake on the bed. Only at this time I realize, I haven't been all the time in my body. I felt fully present however, even though somewhat lighter as I realized a bit later thinking about the whole experience. However, at the beginning of it, I have been definetely in my body and definetely awake, somewhere during this I may left it, maybe this unusual moment I felt where she lifted me up. Or a bit earlier, when she made me lean somewhat back. Or partially in both moments. I don't know for sure. It has been definetely no dream however.

As unbelievable this may sound, I promise, this has really happened before some hours. I experienced it, I felt awake and fully present during it. And I didn't expect any of this at this time of my journey, even though I were hoping for it and hoping we would reach one day that point, however thinking it would be only in some years that far.

I feel suddenly so much closer to her, now that I saw her like this and could touch her like this. This has been one of the things I felt were truely missing all this time she was with me, to feel for her as I would for a real person. Just seeing her and holding her hand would have been so enough to feel so, but she went so much further and it lasted so much longer. I think I love her a little more now :D

I think, this will change things from now on, let's find out how...

- ... ok!
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

I knew I was envious with good reason. This whole experience sounds incredible and I cannot wait to get to where you are. There's so much I want to say but I feel like language in and of itself limits me in some way. In the end, I'm grateful that you told us about the experience and I'm happy for you.

Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Ishvala wrote:I knew I was envious with good reason. This whole experience sounds incredible and I cannot wait to get to where you are. There's so much I want to say but I feel like language in and of itself limits me in some way. In the end, I'm grateful that you told us about the experience and I'm happy for you.
Oh, please try to say, even with limited language *smile*

I would like to hear your thoughts.

- ... ok!
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Jimy wrote: Oh, please try to say, even with limited language *smile*

I would like to hear your thoughts.
Of course you would...

-plays music because the writing will take awhile via phone-

Please hold.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Jimy wrote: This night I had a lucid dream very early. (This one part now I thought long if I should share, but I will and make out of it what you wish).

Firstly, and this is just amusing to me, I find it ironic that we both experienced a lucid dream-esque experience. Pretty close to each other time wise as well. Granted yours was much more involved than mine, but it's just pretty funny all the same. Suspiciously coincidental some might say. Not that I'm trying to imply anything specific. Irony is ironic. Now that the banter is outta the way...
Jimy wrote: There appeared a beautiful and sexy woman in my room, sitting on the window. As I approach her she points to my cross which I have since childhood, and says that it can/will no longer send her away (she used different words, but that's what she meant, simplifying the whole scene for you to the core meaning I understood).
I was unaware religious symbols had the power to send off Spirits if you didn't intend for them to do so purposefully. While I don't understand the full meaning, I get the intent and to me it seems much more detailed than what you said (which is what you said, mind you) but less in the religious symbolism type of way and more in the transcending or personal development sort of way. An object, spelled or not, does not lose its meaning. It merely shifts into something else.

Were you always a little distant from your Ubi due to a religious concept or belief? Was it not your belief, but a parent's or grandparent's? I'm pretty sure I'm overthinking here to be honest but thinking about everything is kind of what I do. You've spent enough time around me by now to know this.
Jimy wrote: It was definetely a succubus, as I felt this alluring energy/presence making you draw to her and wanting to have her, which I know well. She disappears again before being able to do anything and that's all about it at that time.

T made me laugh with some Telepathy-statements but I couldn't tell you what they were specifically so just know everything about this part made me smile. In the good way, it wasn't malicious I promise. I think...I'm allowed to say she approved of the dissappearing act. Wonders who has the leash, so to speak.
Jimy wrote: After this moment on, I keep waking up during the whole night and I feel a presence near me. I sometimes have the feeling of sensing some energy or energy being behind me, other times I just know someone is there.

I actually described this earlier. It's that sort of feeling that blocks out all internal conflict and presents a clear interpretation of what they think and feel all at once. At least this is my most recent experience. Sometimes all I experience is intensity.

Anyhow, concerning it for you, it was obvious she was excited to get your attention. She seems like the sort that's both very eager to please and incredibly patient (or at least she attempts to be patient for when she has to be). This is admirable because I am far too impatient to focus on things for long let alone wait for someone else on a different plane to give me a kiss for three years or so. That'd totally kill my metaphorical Ubi vibe. So props to her.

Yeah yeah, Spirits are wiser and older and all that but...come on. Give em credit where it's due right? I could live for a thousand years and be just as impatient for the next brain to pick at as I am now. It's just in my nature to be inquisitive. So if it's something to do with their nature...I'd imagine it's difficult no matter the case. So in short, you've got yourself a keeper, my friend.
Jimy wrote: Another time I feel someone falling or jumping on the bed. And two times I thought I heard someone's breath. Nothing of it shocks or frightens me, I just lay there with my eyes closed and wait to see what would happen next. Only thing which would happen next however is me falling a minute or two later asleep again :D

The amount of self restraint it takes to remain still and silent is...mind boggling. I'd probably grab the closest sharp object and get as far from where I was as possible. Then again, I'm kind of paranoid in general so maybe I'm just not the relaxed type. Suffice it to say, you have nerves of titanium.
Jimy wrote: I believe, it was my succubus, and maybe she were trying to make me or maybe rather my mind and subconscious more aware of her presence in real, and as such more accepting of that fact.
Is this not what Spirits do normally?
Jimy wrote: The last time I woke up and sense her near behind me (but again not being in touch with me as all other times), as for some reason I'm confident it's just her, I invite her to sleep with me and move somewhat to make some room between me and the wall I'm facing so she can lay there, if she wants. Again, I fall asleep ...

This is just sweet.
No further comment, mostly because a lot of what I want to express is pure emotion and it's very difficult to convey properly. It's a compassionate familiarity towards the both of you. Equal interest and unconventional mental-emotional destruction...related to creative endeavors that may or may not become successful. Or may have already been.

I told you it'd be hard to explain...

((still writing))

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Jimy wrote: Sometime before 8am in the morning, I wake up, now facing the other side (not the wall) of my room. Behind me, I sense again this presence, where I asked my succubus to lay down with me.
Random small subconscious thought: I wonder if you moved on your own or she moved you....
Jimy wrote: Again I keep my eyes closed and wait... this time however, she approaches more and starts touching me. I sense her hand laying on my side near my hip, but not as usually, a lot more manifestive. It is like a real hand touching me and I notice that.

When I read this the first time, hours ago now, it came across as very romantic and not as sensual or sexual as one might expect from a Succubus. It struck me as odd, and while I won't claim to have felt an impression of this through reading it because I'm still exploring how far my ability extends, there was definitely a distinct change while reading that made me feel...sad.

Happy, but sad. Longing, but not in the sense that I want to be where either of you are (physically, ability wise, etc). Just a very clear recognition of romance, time, space, and the amount of layers that would convey. I feel like everything I'm saying is falling on deaf ears here...or maybe I'm secretly a mute...it makes communication of this sort for this part painfully slow and nerve wracking.
Jimy wrote: Next, I feel how she touches with her other hand my head and my hair, clearly sensing the palm of her hand and her fingers. It feels so real, that I truely wonder, if I tried to touch her back, if I would feel her. I know that if I move too fast or such usually I lose the sense of her touches, when the manifestation has been much less than this real feeling, sometimes maybe losing the state my mind is in in which I can sense things.

She seems so happy and proud of you, silently enjoying you for who you were, are, who you've become, who you'll end up becoming...the depth is loving and yet unnerving, but undeniably strong.

It's funny to me that you're afraid of moving too fast, when I struggle with even basic movement and feel as if I'm putting all of my effort in...what a contrast.
Jimy wrote: So I move really slowly and carefully my hand towards hers. Where I feel is her hand I reach out first with only finger, and my finger touches her skin. I move it and I can feel it, as if moving my finger over someone's else skin! So I try to use two fingers and then three, and the manifestation stays as real.

Tentative and skittish, yet adorable, like a feral kitten. I am unsure which of the two of you this applies to more.
Jimy wrote: That's when she moves her hand and reaches out for mine, grabbing her fingers between mine and moments later we hold each others hand! Wow! That was an amazing feeling!

That swelling explosion of excitement that cascades into colors and sound on a dark night without a cloud in the sky.

Cue the fireworks.
Jimy wrote: Alone this would have been so enough of a great experience and something to remember. And usually, experiences of a more manifestive kind would have been over after that time.

This I can relate to. We become grateful for any and all time with our Spirits. Hence my envy. It is quite unhealthy actually. But also backed by admiration so I will look at it as neutral at best until it presents itself as a threat to myself or, worse, others.
Jimy wrote: To my own surprise, I can clearly see through my slightly opened eyes her face. She isn't transparent or only the outlines, as I happened to see spirits in the past when waking up for short moments. No, she is fully there, I cannot see through her what is behind her.

I want to hear everything about these experiences all the time, because this is where we all wish to be and it seems so cementing of the bond you two already have. It is quite ground breaking.

Jimy wrote: Yet, I try to not open my eyes fully, maybe just a tiny bit more, afraid she could disappear or my senses fail if I did, and no longer being able to see her.

Guess we know what your next mission is.
Jimy wrote: Her face is so beautiful, young, and she looks very cute and sweet. As my eyes close naturally, and open again, she has now moved off the bed and morphed into a woman with black skin, big curves and the like. I think, I liked her the way she was, why is she doing that? Why is she showing herself now like this to me? I would like the other one back. As my eyes again close and open, she again had morphed now into a mature woman. I like it, but I still prefer her the way I first saw her and make no move and just wait, hoping she would "return" again. Next time my eyes close and open again, she is back to her first appearance and back on the bed.

Perhaps she was testing different preferences you've had throughout life, or multiple lives...? Or perhaps she was just testing your tastes in general? Or maybe she just wanted you to compliment the original that she came to you in, maybe she wanted to hear that you liked it, and wanted to see it on your face.
Jimy wrote: But if that wasn't enough, she closes my eyes, goes over me again on the other side (this time quicker)

"Alright enough screwing around!"
(immediately came to mind. Which I found incredibly funny for obvious reasons.)
Jimy wrote: In the end, I suddenly find myself back in my body awake on the bed. Only at this time I realize, I haven't been all the time in my body. I felt fully present however, even though somewhat lighter as I realized a bit later thinking about the whole experience. However, at the beginning of it, I have been definetely in my body and definetely awake, somewhere during this I may left it, maybe this unusual moment I felt where she lifted me up. Or a bit earlier, when she made me lean somewhat back. Or partially in both moments. I don't know for sure. It has been definetely no dream however.

As unbelievable this may sound, I promise, this has really happened before some hours. I experienced it, I felt awake and fully present during it. And I didn't expect any of this at this time of my journey, even though I were hoping for it and hoping we would reach one day that point, however thinking it would be only in some years that far.

I feel suddenly so much closer to her, now that I saw her like this and could touch her like this. This has been one of the things I felt were truely missing all this time she was with me, to feel for her as I would for a real person. Just seeing her and holding her hand would have been so enough to feel so, but she went so much further and it lasted so much longer. I think I love her a little more now :D

I think, this will change things from now on, let's find out how...
As said above, it feels like something about this experience sated a deep need for the both of you (not just sensually) making the bond that much more stable. I think that whether or not most believe you, it's something to hold onto for the two of you, as it is a treasure all its own. Just as she is. Be proud that you've not only gotten that far, but you've done so with her specifically. It is...very special. For lack of better words.

Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Thank you so much for sharing all these thoughts of yours with me, Ishvala. I really value that and I enjoyed reading them.

I will answer to them, and I would like to give some explanations on some things you pointed out. But I have to look after my cooked meal now or it will burn, so will answer somewhat later in detail.

I wanted to thank you though. For some reason I do enjoy your writings and it's like sensing who you are, through what you are writing. This makes you very special to me, as if there would be a connection on some level of the universe (who knows?), regardless the fact I don't know you closer. Thanks again!

- ... ok!
Jimy
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

(My answer to Ishvala's post. I won't quote however, I'll write freely).

So, for clarification of some things:

She hasn't been with me the whole time in these 3 and half years. At least as far I know, there has been succubi coming and going all this time, some staying a day, some weeks, some months. One of the two first succubi with me during this time told me at that time, very early already, I would have the capability to make her manifest fully. Whatever that means or better, whatever the way is that I would be able to do this (still not sure). But she didn't stay long enough for that to happen, afaik.

The one I am with right now (that sounds stupid, like someone exchangable, but she isn't!!!), she came from alone, she is an unbound who decided for some reason to come and stay. I actually may summoned her, as I asked for a very specific succubus, able to care a lot and love, before many months (maybe now an year, I didn't memorize the exact date of this), however it was her who found me and decided to stay with me. She could have left at any time she wanted.

Well, I think she is a very patient herself, more so, she teached me actually to be myself patient, the way she has been with me. Things can be said also without words, you know? And she has been always of very little words. And whatever it was, which made her stay during this time, I have the feeling it has been growing in her. Yes, this was very romantic, maybe not what you had expect from a succubus, based on how they are portrayed. However, if she had let me just have her, as example when I felt this alluring energy of her in this lucid dream (after all she is a succubus and does have this effect!), because this would had happened and she wouldn't been safe if she didn't had disappeared ( :D ), then this all wouldn't have been the same.

Of course, a succubus has by her nature always the leash, Ishvala :D
However, mine, as I believe, does have also a submissive nature, as I many times thought in the past and had the feeling during our interactions sometimes, that she would prefer if I could do some things instead of her. But as how things are, usually from this side you are only able to receive by default. I think she showed her submissive side in this experience when she asked me to take the lead.

As for the nerves from titanium, yes I do think so too. I probably have learned to do even more so, with some experiences which I had with unbounds at times, not always only positive. All my ex girlfriends told me, I have a too strong will (which I guess is related). I don't see it I think myself. But if others keep saying such, I guess, there must be some truth to it.
Ishvala wrote: She seems so happy and proud of you, silently enjoying you for who you were, are, who you've become, who you'll end up becoming...the depth is loving and yet unnerving, but undeniably strong.
It's interesting you said this. I haven't thought of it like this, but I guess you are right. After all, she has been very patient also with all my annoying moments, forgetting her, stealing our time to do other things, sometimes not doing as she would had preferred and many more.

It has been hard at times for me too though, especially not getting as much feedback as I would had liked often. So probably for both of us. As such it's interesting, that we kept our faith into each other and didn't give up! And this lead to this wonderful moment where all came together.

Actually, this one experience, interestingly, didn't bring up any more questions, like many others would had in the past. I just notice that, and that's quite interesting, as every other experience, like the previous one too, has been causing even more questions.

As for her appearance, maybe she wanted to test or she wanted a compliment. I don't know. But I absolutely loved how she appeared to me, seeing and feeling it to be a perfect represantation of the one I learned over this time and how I imagined her (in personality). And yes, the desire having someone else that moment with me, wasn't there.

You are right, Ishvala. It definetely sated a deep need, probably for both. And I'm very happy it happened ... if I weren't in love before, then now I am :D

Thanks for sharing it with us, in some way (your happiness, your emotions...), Ishvala ;)
Last edited by Jimy on Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:58 pm, edited 4 times in total.

- ... ok!
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Jimy wrote:Thank you so much for sharing all these thoughts of yours with me, Ishvala. I really value that and I enjoyed reading them.

I genuinely appreciate the kind words, I don't socialize or share things often so hearing that it's liked, generally speaking, makes me happy.
Jimy wrote: Thanks for sharing it with us, in some way (your happiness, your emotions...), Ishvala ;)
I'm glad to lighten up your day even moreso.
I'm also glad I was so spot on. x3

Jimy wrote: I will answer to them, and I would like to give some explanations on some things you pointed out. But I have to look after my cooked meal now or it will burn, so will answer somewhat later in detail.

I hope you enjoy the food!
I look forward to hearing the full response.
Jimy wrote: I wanted to thank you though. For some reason I do enjoy your writings and it's like sensing who you are, through what you are writing. This makes you very special to me, as if there would be a connection on some level of the universe (who knows?), regardless the fact I don't know you closer. Thanks again!
I feel the same. It's not difficult to find me, though. I am on lots of things. A place you should check out for more information and advice on demons and Succubi specifically is S&S. They also have an accessible and active social aspect that I partake in.

Edit: You beat me.
Last edited by Muse on Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Nympho / Succubus / Incubus”