Quick question about conversation

prg01
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male

I have several spirits that I communicate with using a Pendulum, my one angel told me "don't be an Enoch". Does any one know what this means, is it something from the bible? Thanks

divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hello,
Welcome to CH forum. Perhaps you can ask again the spirit what did it mean by that?

prg01
new here
new here

Thanks, response - "don't be godlike" no idea what this means either..

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

prg01 wrote:I have several spirits that I communicate with using a Pendulum, my one angel told me "don't be an Enoch". Does any one know what this means, is it something from the bible? Thanks
Is it possible this is a reference to Enochian angels and Enochian magic, from John Dee's work and later the Golden Dawn's Mathers who 'perfected' the system? John Dee, working centuries earlier, didn't call it Enochian at that time.

ie don't be an Enoch = don't follow the Enochian angels approach?

Dee's work apparently influenced Rosicrucianism.

The Golden Dawn's Enochian work is said to have influenced both the Golden Dawn, Thelema and Witchcraft, in terms of the approach to the 4 towers, eg in the LBRP type work of raising a protection, for example by calling on the 4 Archangels at the 4 cardinal directions outside the circle of protection...?

I think it is thought by some that the modern trend to use similar versions of that dates back through the modern Enochian system to John Dee's belief in 1587 that an Archangel had reorganised the 4 watch towers Dee had learnt of from his spirit work some years earlier.

Your angel may represent a different branch of Angelic knowledge to the Enochian system...? Perhaps it doesn't want to be confused with those types of Angel? Or maybe it doesn't want to be confused with the whole 4 watchtowers type of Archangel?

Or doesn't recommend that you use that standard circle of protection technique from the Golden Dawn involving the 4 Archangels at the 4 cardinal directions...? Or even doesn't like any version of that, including Wiccan versions?

Or am I barking up completely the wrong tree here?

In any case, as has been said, perhaps ask your Angel to clarify?

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

prg01 wrote:Thanks, response - "don't be godlike" no idea what this means either..
Well if you look up Enoch the biblical character in Wikipedia you'll see that he was thought to have not seen death. ie possibly taken up bodily into heaven like Jesus was (allegedly). That may seem somewhat godlike perhaps?

And Enoch was thought of as being God's immediate attendant at His throne and chief of all the angels.

Could your angel be trying to steer you away from spiritual arrogance and what it sees as wrong spiritual paths?

Ultimately it's got to be for you to know or work out messages' significance. This is just spiritual speculation on my part in the hope it may prove useful or, if not, interesting.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I think we're all missing the context. Perhaps this had something to do with the question or questions that were being asked.

I asked my sterling angel about it and she suggests it could be them saying "try a new approach" or "make your own path"... I don't communicate with her much and haven't really bonded so I could be way off. Take it with a hefty grain of salt.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hello,
Maybe you can ask follow up questions, that will lead you to the answer. 1) Don't be an Enoch 2) Don't be godlike....and ask till perhaps till you get the picture from the clues. Sometimes only your intuition knows better.

I am very impresses the angel is very responsive. Good luck.

uncle sid
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Idk
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My magical/paranormal name...: No idea
Zodiac:

sounds more like you need to lower your pride, usually when people say don't be like a god, it usually means you need more humbleness/awareness of yourself and your limitations. And to have more respect for said entity/spirits. Thats just my two cents.

prg01
new here
new here

After more conversations, I was able to piece it all together. Don't be God like because of money. I understand what he is trying to tell me know. Thanks all for the help.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”