You are...: experienced
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Idk
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My magical/paranormal name...: No idea
Zodiac:

Honestly, none of these ideologies or ideals actually sounds decent posted above from either parties. It sounds more like a grasp of control over something pointless.

Spirituality is nice, but its not an complete answer, there is no complete answers. Looking for complete answers is pointless as it just brings more questions, it's futile at best.

Spiritually, none of the paths i can agree with, none of them actually chime with me or resonate.
Honestly the best path i can recommend for anyone to follow, is whatever path they darn well please.

Pushing ideals and these concepts alienate a lot of people, and it makes you look like a peddler or something your trying to make profit off of. If you can drag in a few suckers and make a buck, go for it.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Dasadon wrote:Yes hot and cold are seperate piles. Room tempiture is in the grey zone. Hot and cold are the same thing.
Meaning room temperature is not part of the polarity, or duality if we want to be clear. Thus “Everything is dual" is not applicable.
Dasadon wrote:“Everything is dual; Everything has poles; Everything has its pair of opposites; Like and unlike are the same; Opposites are identical in nature, but different in degree; Extremes meet; All truths, are but half-truths; All paradoxes may be reconciled”
Read this very carefully
Already read it several times, and read it again when you started mentioning Hermetic principle. Yet the explanation in the book is still not as good as Taoist yin-yang concept, in which there are the third polarity called great polarity (taiji), and can be considered as middle way (madhyamaka) in Buddhism even though the practice is different.

Dasadon wrote:CH might not use these principles specifically but they still apply. for example the white, dark, and black arts scale is polarity.
While white and black arts are duality, dark art is not included in the duality, in the same way as room temperature. If "Everything has its pair of opposites", what is the opposite of dark art in CH's classification?

Dasadon wrote:When I say that the knee should be over the foot I’m not referring to the knee being too far forward or back. I am referring specifically to the knee collapsing to the inside towards the body. This is dangerous for the knee because it puts strain on the joint
Yes, and that's why I included the second one: leg conditioning. Even if it's dangerous, the knee should still be trained to counter any circumstance or attack that forces the knee to bend inside or outside. This include side split training:
(And no, I'm not recommending anyone to do the same as the pic : P)
Dasadon wrote:May I ask what your practices consist of? As far as magIck goes.
By definition, it's chaos.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

The opposite of dark arts would be white and black arts
Dark arts is in the middle
White and black arts are on either side of the spectrum

The opposite of room temperature would be both hot and cold As hot is to one Extreme while cold is the other with what we call room tempiture being in the middle Of these two extremes as apposed to being to either side

memento mori
quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Yes darkwing you’re supposed to train your knee not to do that. Because you’re not supposed to do that with the knee. It’s bad for the knee. We are not talking about training though. In that example I was making the point that there are things that u shouldn’t do with the body because of your bio mechanics.

memento mori
quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Unclesid wrote:Honestly, none of these ideologies or ideals actually sounds decent posted above from either parties. It sounds more like a grasp of control over something pointless.

Spirituality is nice, but its not an complete answer, there is no complete answers. Looking for complete answers is pointless as it just brings more questions, it's futile at best.

Spiritually, none of the paths i can agree with, none of them actually chime with me or resonate.
Honestly the best path i can recommend for anyone to follow, is whatever path they darn well please.

Pushing ideals and these concepts alienate a lot of people, and it makes you look like a peddler or something your trying to make profit off of. If you can drag in a few suckers and make a buck, go for it.

Yes there will always be more questions but does this mean we should stop asking them?

memento mori
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Dasadon wrote:The opposite of dark arts would be white and black arts
Dark arts is in the middle
White and black arts are on either side of the spectrum

The opposite of room temperature would be both hot and cold As hot is to one Extreme while cold is the other with what we call room tempiture being in the middle Of these two extremes as apposed to being to either side
Then in other words, the polarity is extremity vs no extremity. And the key word is "no".

Dasadon wrote:Yes darkwing you’re supposed to train your knee not to do that. Because you’re not supposed to do that with the knee. It’s bad for the knee. We are not talking about training though. In that example I was making the point that there are things that u shouldn’t do with the body because of your bio mechanics.
Then you risk of easily damaging your knees when you fight opponents who would hit your legs, e.g. in kick boxing and Thai boxing.
In other words, it's not universal.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

That is an example of polarity yes, but that is not polarity it’s self.

Try walking around for a while with your knees pointed towards the inside of your body. Tell me how that feels after some time.

memento mori
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Nope. Try getting hit with low roundhouse kick by kick boxers several times, do your best holding that knee over foot thingy : P

quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

I’m saying that you shouldn’t do it deliberately. Not that it won’t happen. those two statements are not the same.

memento mori
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Unclesid wrote:Honestly, none of these ideologies or ideals actually sounds decent posted above from either parties. It sounds more like a grasp of control over something pointless.

100% agree.

Return to “General Questions”