Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: lemming
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hey Inadible! Nice to see you again, writing on the forum in here. You didn't give up ;) It's a great idea to have someone have a look whether the spirits conjured to you would manifest or show up to another person. I did this too. I asked my therapist (she does gestalt therapy, heartIQ, etc and meditations) to have a look and she actually saw my fylgia :D I was more than happy about it.

It seems to me that you are blocked still and have been blocked for a loooooong time (you prevent yourself from seeing and experiencing the paranormal) and the more you doubt whether what you are seeing or thinking now is real or not, the more disappointed you get. It is sort of your "life lesson" to not be able to notice those subtle touches and dismiss spiritual energies because your mind is in a wrong state. You are always disappointed about yourself and your abilities are sort of "stuck". They will only get unstuck if you manage to relax your mind once and for all. I am sorry if what I've written is incorrect, however I'm writing this now because I've read your posts in here for years and managed somehow to tap into your energy field (?)

Hope this helps. Best of luck!

A friend to: A human spirit, gold djinn, werewolf, three ancestors, deva., high elf, Egyptian sanguine vampire, Astral angel, Courtwind angel, sterling angel, Bronwyn angel, Enochian Angel Baradiel, Enochian Angel Galgalliel, Nephilim.
Protected by: Volkh, Einherjar, Fylgia, Draugr.
Immortals: Zeus, Aphrodite, Anubis, Nephtys.
Living astral entities: Astral Angel, Norse vampire elder, Falwer-niamstrum.
polyana005
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

Inedible,

just a quick thought about the conjured spirits' presence. They can be absent and be in some other realm/dimention, etc. for long periods of time. I experience that mine are actually not around either. It is only when some of them arrives, they "show up" mentally and the energy starts changing. Yours must have been absent because they knew it would be pointless to hang around when you're stressing and blocking yourself with doubts, insecurities and concerns.

A friend to: A human spirit, gold djinn, werewolf, three ancestors, deva., high elf, Egyptian sanguine vampire, Astral angel, Courtwind angel, sterling angel, Bronwyn angel, Enochian Angel Baradiel, Enochian Angel Galgalliel, Nephilim.
polyana005
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

These stones opened up my spiritual vision and perception. It's very inexpencive and this is what started my journey back in 2012. Try these stones. Who knows, maybe if you allow yourself to relax and calm your mind, you will see the haze and the colors? This is what I started to see after the first week. I did it every day and it helped a lot.

Just follow the instructions and do this once a day every day for 4 weeks.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I am almost positive that their best work goes into their marketing and we as customers do all the heavy lifting ourselves to make it work.
Isn’t that every purchase, though? Suppose you buy a car. The car dealer is not going to provide you with driving lessons, pay for your gas and car insurance, and drive you around. Once you buy the car, the onus is on you to get/renew your license, pay car-related costs, and drive the car yourself.

Instead of having the teacher do a reading, how about having them teach you how to sense and communicate with spirits? That’s what teachers are for, and it’ll get you moving toward a goal you actually want to achieve.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
polyana005
active contributor
active contributor
Zodiac:

polyana005 wrote:These stones opened up my spiritual vision and perception. It's very inexpencive and this is what started my journey back in 2012. Try these stones. Who knows, maybe if you allow yourself to relax and calm your mind, you will see the haze and the colors? This is what I started to see after the first week. I did it every day and it helped a lot.

Just follow the instructions and do this once a day every day for 4 weeks.
This item I am talking about:

https://shop.creepyhollows.com/4-steps- ... nergy.html

Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Male/Female: Male
Zodiac:

When I wrote that I was going to give it at least a full minute at the mirror, it was because the Encyclopedia article didn't say anything about a time frame and I hadn't thought about it yet. And speaking of communication, I want to clarify that I am not saying that nothing works. What I am saying is that I have tried a vast amount of things over the last 30+ years and only about 1-3% of it was any good. When something is good I tell people here. The only exception is that last book I found. I'm keeping this one to myself until I get farther along. This time around meditation is going better than ever before. I am getting past problems that always tripped me up before. I'd say 2018 was one of my best years. And remember, I haven't given up on CH and it has been over 10 years.

Charles_Odinforce
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 105
Spelled Number: 18
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Thorian

That's all fair, and I was seeking to clarify more than anything. Of that, roughly 3%, what have you found is working best for you? I may have suggestions that can build on that depending.

Professional Mystic at
http://www.rosequartzlabyrinth.com

"Power unrestrained dead on the mark is what we will deliver tonight!" - Disturbed Ten Thousand Fists in the Air
Inedible
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote: Suppose you buy a car. The car dealer is not going to provide you with driving lessons, pay for your gas and car insurance, and drive you around. Once you buy the car, the onus is on you to get/renew your license, pay car-related costs, and drive the car yourself.
Great example. A car. Everyone can see it and touch it and tell you it is real. People at the grocery store who don't know you and haven't just meditated for hours can put your groceries in it. These days cars even talk to you when they want more gas or oil or something.
Charles_Odinforce wrote: That's all fair, and I was seeking to clarify more than anything. Of that, roughly 3%, what have you found is working best for you? I may have suggestions that can build on that depending.
My main conclusion is that there is no substitute for putting in time sitting to meditate. I started ramping up in September when my biofeedback device arrived for measuring heart rate variability. It lets me know right away when it is working and when I am just wasting my time. So I gradually started ramping up my time and now a normal day is a minimum of 90 minutes. 120 is more typical, and a few days have been closer to 240. There is nothing like immediate feedback to keep someone going.

The lighting and background at work are good. I sometimes start to see auras glowing around people there. When it happens, it starts out small and starts to glow quickly until it starts to be more important than the physical body of the person. It isn't under control. It just happens. That is the annoying part. There is no doubt in my mind that it is real and meaningful, but it isn't something I do so it is hard to count things like this.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Inedible wrote:When something is good I tell people here. The only exception is that last book I found. I'm keeping this one to myself until I get farther along. This time around meditation is going better than ever before.
That's kind of mean because even if stuff isn't great for you, it might work wonders for others 3|D
Also now I want to know about that book, thank you for making me curious.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Charles_Odinforce
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 105
Spelled Number: 18
Your favorite spirit to work with: Aesir
If I could be anything, I would be...: Dragon
My super power would be...: Laser-beam eyes
My magical/paranormal name...: Thorian

Inedible wrote:
Likes2Read wrote: Suppose you buy a car. The car dealer is not going to provide you with driving lessons, pay for your gas and car insurance, and drive you around. Once you buy the car, the onus is on you to get/renew your license, pay car-related costs, and drive the car yourself.
Great example. A car. Everyone can see it and touch it and tell you it is real. People at the grocery store who don't know you and haven't just meditated for hours can put your groceries in it. These days cars even talk to you when they want more gas or oil or something.
Charles_Odinforce wrote: That's all fair, and I was seeking to clarify more than anything. Of that, roughly 3%, what have you found is working best for you? I may have suggestions that can build on that depending.
My main conclusion is that there is no substitute for putting in time sitting to meditate. I started ramping up in September when my biofeedback device arrived for measuring heart rate variability. It lets me know right away when it is working and when I am just wasting my time. So I gradually started ramping up my time and now a normal day is a minimum of 90 minutes. 120 is more typical, and a few days have been closer to 240. There is nothing like immediate feedback to keep someone going.

The lighting and background at work are good. I sometimes start to see auras glowing around people there. When it happens, it starts out small and starts to glow quickly until it starts to be more important than the physical body of the person. It isn't under control. It just happens. That is the annoying part. There is no doubt in my mind that it is real and meaningful, but it isn't something I do so it is hard to count things like this.
Ok, those are some fair and good responses. On the "no substitute for hard work", I can't argue that. There are a lot of things that boost work put in, but without the work going in they don't help much at all. What work have you done with things like guided meditation if any?

Likewise, what work have you done with manifestation toward a goal? What I mean is, a lot of focus seems to be sensing a spirit in a very "pronounced way" rather than working with a spirit/spirits to achieve a goal. I come from a very traditional background of magick in some respects, with the biggest focus being on achieving a result in one's life. You change other peoples lives and your own life enough times, you stop doubting.

The aura seeing is a good start. Have you tried it with a mirror, even though not something you reproduce your own reflection can act as a "blank pattern" for your mind to then overlay your spiritual senses onto?

I'm a proponent of the idea there is no "extra sense" and that all senses are overlaid through the mind onto existing senses. This is why we will have 2 people see the same spirit in 2 different ways with "key similarities" those similarities are something defining of the spirit, the mind is filling in the details. Everyone has theories on the why of that, and I won't get into my own thoughts too much, but I can also see why that would be creating a lot of doubt.

To be blunt, it will never be like a car. However, it may wind up being like a martial art. More often than not the spiritual is something you see "when in motion." You can talk about taking a martial art to someone who doesn't practice that. You can explain what it is like. However many laymen will doubt your abilities till you put them into a wall with it or face first into the ground. Magick in my mind is similar. It's why I don't seek to prove it to people that don't believe. If you go gentle (just as you would in a martial art) they will argue that they could just go faster or harder to prevent a movement. Only once you've injured people do they overcome that bias. So it is in martial arts, so it is in magick in this respect.

I would put my spirits on tasks, REASONABLE tasks, remembering that all magick is constrained to the altering of probabilities (in a greater or lesser degree) and that even magickal beings are held to those limits.

I'd also look into Shamanic Journey practices, guided meditation (youtube has a lot of free ones) to help build up the image center of the mind. There is this bias against using the mind to fill in the details from the "sense of impression" we get when in communication. I'm also of the belief that many people who claim to not engage that part of their brain have gone into an elaborate set of mental hoops to avoid admitting they do that.

I often recommend someone start journey work, or projection into a realm, with the visualization of a tunnel that they can feel but not see. This gives you a sense that works well with eyes closed as you gradually progress to sight. Most people respond well to that. At some point the part of the mind that controls journey kicks in during the "tunnel walk" and you find yourself where you were aiming to go.

Lastly, at least for this communication at this moment, if it must be "something like a car" for you then I'd say you are walking the wrong path. The spiritual is a very insubstantial thing in experience many times, with profoundly substantial impacts in the mundane realm. Now, if you are comfortable with it being like a martial art, where the proof is in the application initially, and the more esoteric becomes visible as time goes on, then I say keep with it!

Professional Mystic at
http://www.rosequartzlabyrinth.com

"Power unrestrained dead on the mark is what we will deliver tonight!" - Disturbed Ten Thousand Fists in the Air

Return to “Spirit Keeping”