You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 24
Your favorite spirit to work with: Incubus
If I could be anything, I would be...: Vampire
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Ari J Dimitri
Zodiac:

I was cleaning into the late night, I finally finished at five in the morning. I was in my room with my laptop playing music since I was home alone. My bedroom door was open and I heard a very faint 'Jewel' from the hallway. Being a little to chicken I just went 'Hi demons'. Now I don't have any demons but my spirits are aware I joke that they are demons and seem to be fine with it. Jewel is technailly my dead name but I haven't actually changed my name so my spirits know me as my dead name for the time being. The reason I'm not sure if this is real or not because I sometimes hear people call for me but no one is. It's happened since middle school where I thought I heard my mom call me. It doesn't happen all the time but it does happen.

Incubus (2) Adverka (2) Fylgia (1) Sanguine Vampire (4) Abchanchu (2) Draugr (1) Merman (1) High Elf (2) Ciguapa (1) Empusa (1) Vorin (1) Vrykolaka (2) Wraith (1) Psy Vampire (1) Kistune (1) Nympho (1) Courtwind Angel (1)

Info: Oracle, Seer, Priestess n Shaman in training, Most Claire's, Channler, Diviner, Small Business

Spirit Spouses: Psy Vamp, One Incubi, One high elf
God Spouses: Arianrhod and Arawn/Gwyn So Nudd
MidnightMusings
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner

Lovely_Moon wrote:I was cleaning into the late night, I finally finished at five in the morning. I was in my room with my laptop playing music since I was home alone. My bedroom door was open and I heard a very faint 'Jewel' from the hallway. Being a little to chicken I just went 'Hi demons'. Now I don't have any demons but my spirits are aware I joke that they are demons and seem to be fine with it. Jewel is technailly my dead name but I haven't actually changed my name so my spirits know me as my dead name for the time being. The reason I'm not sure if this is real or not because I sometimes hear people call for me but no one is. It's happened since middle school where I thought I heard my mom call me. It doesn't happen all the time but it does happen.
Sure that's possible :) even before you had your Companions, they might have been with you and called out to you. Though, spirits not in your family could be calling out as well - not necessarily in the sense of wanting to be with you, but maybe just grabbing your attention. I have this quite often, too. And no, I'm not crazy xD not much at least haha

divineseeker
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

Hello,
Yes, sounds veey much likely, thwy called you.

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”