Coached through Astral Projection [Pt. 2] - Projecting, Lucid Dreaming, and an old friend

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Regholdain wrote:One of the things about astral projection that I've read is we can give orders to our higher selves and be taken wherever we want if we don't interfere. You're higher self and T combined may have taken you to see your old kitty. This is a very sweet and great experience. Next time you project, try to go into another part of your house or yard and look for an object you've never noticed before. Take in its details. When you wake from the experience go to that area and see if the object is there where it was during the projection. This will confirm the experience and tell you if it was a projection or a lucid dream.
Going to an old house in this current time will be difficult for many reasons. I'd probably have more luck asking a friend to hide an item and than looking for it in the house I'm in now. Would that be of similar effect?

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Ishvala wrote:
Regholdain wrote:One of the things about astral projection that I've read is we can give orders to our higher selves and be taken wherever we want if we don't interfere. You're higher self and T combined may have taken you to see your old kitty. This is a very sweet and great experience. Next time you project, try to go into another part of your house or yard and look for an object you've never noticed before. Take in its details. When you wake from the experience go to that area and see if the object is there where it was during the projection. This will confirm the experience and tell you if it was a projection or a lucid dream.
Going to an old house in this current time will be difficult for many reasons. I'd probably have more luck asking a friend to hide an item and than looking for it in the house I'm in now. Would that be of similar effect?
LOL Yes, I meant your current house, not the old house.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
quantumflux
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 17
If I could be anything, I would be...: I’m a faerie.
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Wouldn’t you like to know. HEHE
Zodiac:

That is of course assuming that the item appears in the Astro for you. Sometimes the astral isn’t a duplicate of the material plane

memento mori
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Dasadon wrote:That is of course assuming that the item appears in the Astro for you. Sometimes the astral isn’t a duplicate of the material plane
Given what I saw, that's clear enough. I'm pretty sure the house isn't that run down irl already. It's been inhabited by another family and it looks pretty darn good!

Still don't think they'd change the entire layout as it is a rented home.

Return to “Spirit Tasking”