Can't stop thinking about someone...possibly forced?

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

I'm almost certain this could be the wrong section for this topic but it sounded like the best fit so...bear with me here, this is an odd topic to voice.

Someone I'd met a year and a half ago--I just can't get them out of my mind. Whenever I'm around them everything else stops, I want to do everything I can to make them happy. It isn't love, I know that much, because frankly we were friends who met at a rave (through an ex) and now we're more like aqauntences due to the amount of time between communication. We did have sex once, if you could call it that (it was more like very intense foreplay to be honest).

At that time she claimed serious interest in me, where that interest would lead I wasn't sure because as I said I met her through my Ex and he was a highly controlling individual. He wasn't against Poly relationships he just knew her better than me and didn't want me getting hurt. When he finally told me I couldn't speak with her anymore or the relationship was over (this was back when I cared) it was actually physically painful to let go of her. Eventually he recognized how much it hurt so he let us chat at a club the three of us frequented occasionally.

Anyway, to make a longer story shorter, it feels less like love or friendship and more like hypnosis. She has claimed to be a vampire, but she's also claimed to be a piece of a Goddess, and she does drugs so--as much as i love hanging around her, I know not everything she says can be taken for what it is. Still...a year and a half later with minimal contact and I still think about her a few times a week.

Do you think there's any Spell work involved? Or, maybe something else entirely? A friend of mine has seen me around her and she seems to think it's definitely some sort of hypnosis, and as accurate as that sounds, I also feel like it's a bit off the mark.

Because I suspect it has to do with magic or energy I put it in this subject, hopefully it's the right one...

LittleGreenIcon
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Some people have that effect on you.
Your energy and their energy just..... mesh.
TBH, from what i've read from your situation your ex sounds terribly controlling and I don't think it was a decision made in your best interests for him to tell you to stop seeing her. I think he saw your feelings for her and panicked that you weren't all his anymore.
I doubt there is any spell work involved, especially if she seems to have "friend zoned" you for now.
I think you just really like this girl and are drawn to her. It happens. Magick afoot isn't always the answer, sometimes its just plain chemistry :p

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

LittleGreenIcon wrote:Some people have that effect on you.
Your energy and their energy just..... mesh.
TBH, from what i've read from your situation your ex sounds terribly controlling and I don't think it was a decision made in your best interests for him to tell you to stop seeing her. I think he saw your feelings for her and panicked that you weren't all his anymore.
I doubt there is any spell work involved, especially if she seems to have "friend zoned" you for now.
I think you just really like this girl and are drawn to her. It happens. Magick afoot isn't always the answer, sometimes its just plain chemistry :p
He's certainly controlling.
And yeah well it felt pretty magical. :P

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

I think there’s a lot to the concept that sometimes things just go like that.

I also think that sometimes ties could be forged without a lot of intent if the desire is strong enough. Given how one-sided it is, I wonder if you have created and tended such a tie yourself without realizing it. I’m not saying that’s necessarily what’s happened, but it might be worth teasing the idea out.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote:I think there’s a lot to the concept that sometimes things just go like that.

I also think that sometimes ties could be forged without a lot of intent if the desire is strong enough. Given how one-sided it is, I wonder if you have created and tended such a tie yourself without realizing it. I’m not saying that’s necessarily what’s happened, but it might be worth teasing the idea out.
You're probably right.

It wasn't always so one sided though. That's only happened fairly recently, after she got two jobs and I moved to a different state. We tried making plans to hang out when I went down there for a few days but plans didn't work out. I dunno. Maybe I should just let go and figure out a way to fill the void...

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

“Just letting go” is hard to swing on a good day. Finding other things will help, but I wouldn’t count out modifying a cord cutting spell/ritual or something like that. It might help.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote:“Just letting go” is hard to swing on a good day. Finding other things will help, but I wouldn’t count out modifying a cord cutting spell/ritual or something like that. It might help.
I'll see what I can find. x3
I haven't casted many spells before and usually leave the important stuff to the experienced (like CH) but I guess if anything this would be good practice with a cause so...hopefully something will come out of it.

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Just poke around and see if there’s anything that speaks to you. If you can find something that’s very in the sympathetic magick genre that usually has great potential for beginners. Makes it easier to visualize things, etc. Even if it doesn’t go poof and make things happen that way, it’s usually helpful in the process of working things out psychologically.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote:Just poke around and see if there’s anything that speaks to you. If you can find something that’s very in the sympathetic magick genre that usually has great potential for beginners. Makes it easier to visualize things, etc. Even if it doesn’t go poof and make things happen that way, it’s usually helpful in the process of working things out psychologically.
Thanks Alys, I'll check it out. : 3

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

It seems more to me like a case of unresolved feelings. There's an "end" somewhere to this relationship but it was never really communicated. And since you had very strong feelings / fascination / chemistry with her, it's made it difficult to "move on". I see it as more of a psychological than a magical issue.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Paranormal Energy”