Twisted Orchids - new seller

If you have a Website or a Marketplace Shop, introduce yourself in this area!
Grimirch
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Hi, All.

I am rehoming/selling some spirited pieces. I've become quite a collector over the years, so I've been pushed by my guys to get a site together and list. This is not simply just a rehoming. This is a long term endeavor as there are many spirits that are out in the world with no one knowing they are there. I take them out of that with the intent to put with those who will work with them and provide a home.

Some have come from other magical sellers, a very tiny few, but most I found on my travels and shopping. I find I have a knack for identifying pieces that have spirits, entities, and enchantments. I am NOT a practitioner, though I do have a few tools for binding.

Anyway, that's the basic run down of what this is about.

https://twistedorchids.com/

Zero
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Loki, Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

If you're not a practioner, how are you able to identify and work with these beings?

I will tell you such foul truths and such beautiful lies, you will want to sew my lips shut.

Can a heart still break once it's stopped beating?
Grimirch
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret

I don't practice magic. That is what I consider a practitioner.

Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless

Grimirch wrote:I don't practice magic. That is what I consider a practitioner.
If you don't practice magick how do you have any idea what any enchantment/magick/spirit does.
How can you properly protect against/identify a spirit, especially those who take on other forms/shapeshift to trick people intentionally.

Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Zero
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Another question. You said you use tools to do bindings for you. Where did you get those tools?

Could you also please elaborate on what you mean by "but most I found on my travels and shopping."

Does this mean spirits you've found while working in the astral and spiritual realms, or spirits you've found while out antiquieng, or spirits you've found on other sellers sites?

I must say, I'm concerned about someone saying they are NOT a practioner, then listing djinn bindings for $500 and not stating whether or not this binding was done by your tools or if it's a re-home. I would suggest you post on your re-home listings that's what they are and who then original conjurer was.

I will tell you such foul truths and such beautiful lies, you will want to sew my lips shut.

Zero
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

I just went through all of your listings and I have more comments.

First off, the ring with 3 gargoyles on it. The description you put has this in it " They are bound in such a way that they cannot be unbound or moved from the piece. "

Um... Are you freaking kidding me? Are you seriously freaking kidding me here?

Was this incredibly unethical binding done by you or is this a rehome?

Next, a few listings you put that the being is "BA dark" like the $900 female djinn. You did not list whether this is a rehome or if this is a being you bound with tools. I'd also really love to know how a none practioner handles BA beings?

Also, only one listing of yours clarified whether a being is a spirit or entity and that was the scientist alien.

To say the least, your descriptions need some work.

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Bumping this because I felt the above were important questions, clarity helps those who may be interested in your listings and want to make a responsible investment. You're asking a lot of money so people will want to be very clear about what they are dealing with.

Basically what the above persons are asking is how precisely you are able to know the presences with these bindings, their nature, and can adequately establish they want to be bound, etc. In the case of those you had found.
For those you are rehoming received from other sellers, it is suggested you make clear which of the listings are these and perhaps where they are from.

Because you're not a practitioner yourself, and are just using binding tools, there is a question of how the pricing is discerned as well ---for instance do you base it on the power of the being, or the worth of the vessel, both?

I, too am concerned about the gargoyle piece and the nature of their binding situation.
My real concern regarding the perceived black arts entity depends on if this is a rehome or one you had bound.

We will want to know if you established a contract with the beings bound under their agreement, as many antiques have spirits and the like 'attached' and even if they agree to be bound are there terms in place protecting both they and the one who would acquire their presence?
If you could give some more background for them all, I think that would be helpful.
Last edited by Noctua on Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Noctua
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

Oh yeah, that thread you linked Alys reminds me of another important point --among the many important points..
even if everything else somehow checked out, and there was consideration to formulate a contract, using binding tools can often mean the result is for 'personal use only'. So we'd really have to know the kind of tools involved here.

Thisoughttobefun
new here
new here
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: All kinds
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My magical/paranormal name...: Icrackmyselfup

Grimirch wrote:Hi, All.

I am rehoming/selling some spirited pieces. I've become quite a collector over the years, so I've been pushed by my guys to get a site together and list. This is not simply just a rehoming. This is a long term endeavor as there are many spirits that are out in the world with no one knowing they are there. I take them out of that with the intent to put with those who will work with them and provide a home.

Some have come from other magical sellers, a very tiny few, but most I found on my travels and shopping. I find I have a knack for identifying pieces that have spirits, entities, and enchantments. I am NOT a practitioner, though I do have a few tools for binding.

Anyway, that's the basic run down of what this is about.

https://twistedorchids.com/
Hello L I see you it’s me Dee Dee from HC. I saw a few things on Facebook you posted and you do have a great eye! I say keep traveling and collecting if you can. I’m posting pictures on HC Facebook tomorrow of what I got at the underground auction. If I don’t post them there I will on Instagram. Now listen closely, vicious cannibals.

Return to “Website/Marketplace Shop Introduction”