Alasse
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Number of Spirits: 4
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Hi, I´m a beginner, I started my journey mid-november last year. Currently I have 4 spirits from CH: 2 dragons and 2 courtwind angels, all of them are class 4 vessels. I´m still trying to bond with them, I have no supernatural gifts so I think maybe upgrading the class of the bindings might help me to feel them and communicate. Does somebody know what´s the difference between the service and the stones? I ask this mainly beacuse I want to know if the service doesn´t need to send vessels, because the postal service of my country is very messy and slow.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Hi

All services are done remotely - and often early morning - you'll be sent a date and time when they will happen. You don't have to do anything. Nothing physical is sent to you.

I've had a few of different types and find they all have a good effect. This is how they have all been done for me.

Durona
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 12
If I could be anything, I would be...: A Box
My super power would be...: Anti-Gravity
My magical/paranormal name...: I don't give this out
Zodiac:

I would use the service but all mine are bound to spirit so no stones or anything for me.

BONK
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

Yep, as they've said above, they are no difference as far as spell. The stones will be sent to you with instructions on how to initiate the spell to change the class. The service means they will locate their energy based on previous order records and your information and do it from a distance.

I think I would also see if CH can clarify the class that the spirit presented when conjured before doing the class upgrade. I say this because you may have requested a Class 4 binding originally, and maybe the spirit presented as a class 5 t 2. So in that case increasing the binding to say class 5 would work out pretty well. On the reverse, say the spirit presented as a class 4 for the class 4 binding. Increasing it to a class 5 may not necessarily boost the power that the spirit came through with. Although it might boost connection energies, I'm not sure.

Either way, I am basing this on some information Magnolia posted at one time here:

topic21368.html

I may be misunderstanding what she said, but I would check with the HelpDesk whether the spirits you originally ordered as class 4 would benefit from a recapture, in terms of the energy they display and manifestations.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member

Durona wrote:I would use the service but all mine are bound to spirit so no stones or anything for me.
They can recapture the energy class of spirits bound to spirit as well. You just need to give them that information when you purchase the service. I think you have to give them the original order number they came to you on, and which spirit they were if there were multiples on the order.

Sorry if I misinterpreted what you meant, but it sounded like you didn't think it could be done for you since they were bound to spirit.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member

I just want to add I could be completely not understanding how the recapture service / spell works. Contact the CH Help Desk to be sure. I don't work for them. LOL

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member

FYI, I received some clarification from Magnolia on the recapture service in this thread today:

post762101.html#p762101

I recommend a read. The long and short of it is that my interpretation was incorrect. The recapture enhances the manifestation/presentation of the spirit's energy, or the spell's, regardless of the original conjuration/binding's class.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

Alasse
new here
new here
Zodiac:

thank you all for the responses, it helped me a lot
@Regholdain thank you, I checked the suggested topic and Magnolia´s answer was very clear

I´ll think i´ll go for the service for sure :)

SapphireEyes
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I’ve had the recapture service performed on my Sterling Angel. He was a Class 4 and I had him moved up to a Class 5, Tier 2. They sent me the date and time the service would be performed and let me tell you, I could FEEL it right away! My head got very heavy and fuzzy and wouldn’t let up for a few hours. I could feel so much energy that day, it was pretty amazing.

It’s also nice because I’m not big in magick or performing my own spells, so I liked that they did it for me. It made it easier for me and it worked out great!

Alasse
new here
new here
Zodiac:

SapphireEyes wrote:I’ve had the recapture service performed on my Sterling Angel. He was a Class 4 and I had him moved up to a Class 5, Tier 2. They sent me the date and time the service would be performed and let me tell you, I could FEEL it right away! My head got very heavy and fuzzy and wouldn’t let up for a few hours. I could feel so much energy that day, it was pretty amazing.

It’s also nice because I’m not big in magick or performing my own spells, so I liked that they did it for me. It made it easier for me and it worked out great!
Awesome results :o !! I ordered the recapture service, I'm waiting for the order to be complete ☺

Return to “Beginner/Newbie Area”