Djinn and Salt

Tips and tricks for connecting and making wishes with djinn.
queenofgreen
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon & Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Too mnay choices!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I recently purchased the Spirit Chi way of connecting from CH
and it says to make a circle of salt, most of my spirits are Djinn and i read somewhere that they hate salt
Has anybody found this to be true? I want to do the ritual, but I dont want to upset the Djinn with salt.

If anyone has any information it would be very much appreciated! thank you

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Disclaimer: I'm not a Djinn expert. I have only 3 Djinn, all from the same conjurer and there was no warning to me to not use salt in rituals because they dislike it. I will also be using a CH salt ritual soon and have no worries on that score, as I will not be trying affect the Djinn with it.

Perhaps the important thing is what the conjurer you got the Djinn from has advised. And, if you can communicate with your spirits, asking them how they feel.

Actually I have the Spirit Chi class. The ritual creates a safe space within which you can bond with your spirits. As the salt circle is intended to be welcoming for them it is unlikely to be negative for them, I guess.

The instructions don't mention that Djinns should not be included in the working, so it seems logical that any CH Djinn can be contacted with no problem using this working.

Pure speculation here: Because salt has traditionally been used as a protection against negative entities it is possible that some Djinn are thought to not like it being used against them. I'm tempted to say they are powerful beings that are unlikely to be worried by the CH Spirit Chi welcoming salt circle rite.

Of course I defer to any Djinn experts that see this and think differently...

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

And this Caring for Djinn encyclopaedia article doesn't mention salt

https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... djinn+salt

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I have the Spirit Chi lessons as well and am familiar with this ritual. I have not done it yet since I live with people and I'd have to explain why I'm sprinkling salt in my room and cleaning it up (I have tile floor), BUT...

I think Lewk pretty much hits the nail on the head here. I am not familiar with Djinn, so I can't speak to that, but the intent of the circle of salt is protection so that you create a safe place for you and your spirit(s) to communicate without outside interference. It should not affect the spirit negatively given this intent.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
queenofgreen
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 25
Spelled Number: 5
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragon & Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Too mnay choices!
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Thank you both very much! I have an Egyptian, Marid, Sila, Ifrit, Ghul and a Warrior class Djinn all from different Conjurers/sellers.

I found the information i was referring to, but cannot recall the location unfortunately, however it does state "if you submerge a Jinn salt".
I will provide the complete text below

As a general rule, in their manifested form all most Jinn will have pale to medium skin, usually medium to very dark hair (but some do rarely have pale hair). They have unusual coloured eyes such as violet, sea blue, sea green, lavender, pink, or pastels, and very rarely they will have pale eyes. Female Jinn always have a very exquisite and exotic beauty and male Jinn will be equally as attractive but usually will display facial hair such as a goatee or other mustache. The female Jinn are rarely over 4 to 4 1/2 feet tall and the male Jinn can exceed heights of 6 feet.

They make it a habit of appearing in mirrors or other reflective surfaces such as glass windows; however, they may also first appear in other places but that, too, is unusual. Most are considerate of human habit; therefore, they will appear to have clothing while some will appear nude but that is not meant to be disrespectful; simply their true form. (They will usually be semi-transparent, but can also appear as solid.) Their form/shape has evolved over thousands and thousands of years to more resemble the human form because they know we are prone to be more acceptable of beings similar to or resembling us, but especially to dispel the early myths that Jinn were 'creatures'.

The only thing they absolutely cannot stand is salt and if you submerge a Jinn in salt, you will have one angry, raging mad Jinn on your hands. What they can do is virtually unlimited and were created specifically to use their very highly magickal abilities to help the human race obtain the things we cannot obtain or do alone.

Orchid-Dragoness
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

I am not a jinn expert. Here are my 2 cents:
1. Using salt in a ceremony, to indicate an element/direction, to draw out a circle, is not quite the same as submerging a spirited vessel IN salt (or even put directly on a pan of salt for that matter). Personally I would think it should be OK.
2. If you are really really worried - and again I am not an expert - you might want to think about using white sand, for example, in place of salt?

I have limited jinn, but I have other spirits from various sellers. I do note that apart from jinn, at least one other type that I know of, the seller has specifically mentioned once spirited, do not submerge the vessel in salt or put on a pan of salt, for cleansing or whatever else reasons.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Everything said, when in doubt, ask the conjurer. :)

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Connecting With Djinn”