Does BOGO on orders (when not specified) match the item you purchased automatically or is it chosen to you by random/pre

OmYgUr
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dont know yet
If I could be anything, I would be...: God
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Raj

1h

featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf

I believe, depending on what you get for the bogo, the bogo's are matched to the item you purchased. At least this is how it goes with spirit or spell bindings. The BOGO's are matched either equal to or less than to the binding that you are buying.

Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

I got Bogo-spirits that were kinda matched to the spirits I purchased. For my familiar I ordered ( and happened to be an owl), a Canotila followed ( I didn't have a clue what a canotila was till I went searching), and for my Ichthyocentaur, the Norse God Freyr followed as bogo ( have still no clue why I get an immortal that I never thought about before). 1am

So I'm guessing it's matching the item you purchased. The Canotila and owl have the forest in common, and the immortal and the Ichthyocentaur have fertility in common...

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Fireshadow wrote:I got Bogo-spirits that were kinda matched to the spirits I purchased. For my familiar I ordered ( and happened to be an owl), a Canotila followed ( I didn't have a clue what a canotila was till I went searching), and for my Ichthyocentaur, the Norse God Freyr followed as bogo ( have still no clue why I get an immortal that I never thought about before). 1am

So I'm guessing it's matching the item you purchased. The Canotila and owl have the forest in common, and the immortal and the Ichthyocentaur have fertility in common...
It depends on what sort of BOGO spirit choice that you selected, or if you left it on Random, or CH to decide for you. If you chose a Reverse Adoption, then the spirits that come are ones that chose to come to you because they want to be a part of your journey, your life, or otherwise see a need they can help you with.

Mine have generally not matched my purchased spirits and have always surprised me, when I don't specify anything in customer notes. For example, I received two reverse adoption BOGO spirits when I had CH custom conjure a sapphire dragon and an oceanid; the reverse adoptions were a gorgon and an air dragon - neither of which I had even thought about seeking out and not obviously related to the other spirits at all.

It is possible they attempt to match, but I don't think this is always the case. I did receive a Fire Faery as a reverse adoption when I purchased a Werewolf, and both are protection spirits.

I just realized I get a lot of reverse adoptions of spirits with elemental and persuasion magic knowledge, as well as ones with strong connections to the spiritual realm. Hmmm...

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Opelia Rendon
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 150
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Sterling Angel
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mage
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
Zodiac:

Every time I do a spirit companion reading/bio the bogo adds itself on and then they say it's not a psychic reading when the bogo clearly attached itself and I end up with no bogos on that. Any who...Almost all CH beings from have a bio read on them XD

Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Regholdain wrote:
Fireshadow wrote:I got Bogo-spirits that were kinda matched to the spirits I purchased. For my familiar I ordered ( and happened to be an owl), a Canotila followed ( I didn't have a clue what a canotila was till I went searching), and for my Ichthyocentaur, the Norse God Freyr followed as bogo ( have still no clue why I get an immortal that I never thought about before). 1am

It depends on what sort of BOGO spirit choice that you selected, or if you left it on Random, or CH to decide for you. If you chose a Reverse Adoption, then the spirits that come are ones that chose to come to you because they want to be a part of your journey, your life, or otherwise see a need they can help you with.

Mine have generally not matched my purchased spirits and have always surprised me, when I don't specify anything in customer notes. For example, I received two reverse adoption BOGO spirits when I had CH custom conjure a sapphire dragon and an oceanid; the reverse adoptions were a gorgon and an air dragon - neither of which I had even thought about seeking out and not obviously related to the other spirits at all.

It is possible they attempt to match, but I don't think this is always the case. I did receive a Fire Faery as a reverse adoption when I purchased a Werewolf, and both are protection spirits.

I just realized I get a lot of reverse adoptions of spirits with elemental and persuasion magic knowledge, as well as ones with strong connections to the spiritual realm. Hmmm...
thanks :-p I went to look to my order and it was indeed Reverse Adoption. But now I came to understand that Freyr came over to me because he was asked by my fylgia and drow. ;-) The songs he gave me to describe why he came to me, are mostly love-songs... and around the time I got him I was in total dispair cause my ex and I broke up. That happens when you go like:' WHY ARE THOSE GODS NOT HELPING ME OUT AT ALL!!! I'm going to end up as an old lady, with a bunch of cats and childless.' then your spirits go all the way to find a god to come over and help out :-p He is the Norse God of fertility after all. ;-)

SilverElf
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 43
Your favorite spirit to work with: My entire posse
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Willow Rising
Zodiac:

Okay, but,,,getting reverse adopted by a GOD?! Holy wow amazing!

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Fireshadow wrote:thanks :-p I went to look to my order and it was indeed Reverse Adoption. But now I came to understand that Freyr came over to me because he was asked by my fylgia and drow. ;-) The songs he gave me to describe why he came to me, are mostly love-songs... and around the time I got him I was in total dispair cause my ex and I broke up. That happens when you go like:' WHY ARE THOSE GODS NOT HELPING ME OUT AT ALL!!! I'm going to end up as an old lady, with a bunch of cats and childless.' then your spirits go all the way to find a god to come over and help out :-p He is the Norse God of fertility after all. ;-)
This is great. LOL My Gorgon recommended that I suggest to CH that a reverse adoption be a Catoblepas. So I made the note exactly to that effect on one of my orders. I haven't spent time working with him yet, but I'm sure she had a purpose for that. He has recently come forward to say he wants me to focus on him next, so I'll soon discover the reason I suppose. It's really interesting when they do things like that.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

I have unprotected BOGO all the time. I forget they are there and occasionally am surprised to discover I'm welcoming a new companion.

Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

SilverElf wrote:Okay, but,,,getting reverse adopted by a GOD?! Holy wow amazing!
yeah I guess it's kinda amazing :-p

I'm eager to learn what BOGO's I'll be receiving now. I've put a big order on CH around New Year ( cause there were so many discounts... impossible to ignore them) and I'll be getting atleast 37 new Spirits^^ Of those are like... 17 RA bogo's? I had my spirits ( the ones who are already with me) putting forth their thoughts on what the bogo's could be. But yeah... now I just need to wait till Mortimer has finnished my order. I'm guessing it takes a long time now because it is such a big order... And I've ordered the reading from Ash as well. When I have received the mail telling me my order is complete, I'll come back to tell you guys about it :-)
Cause next to my bogo-spirits, I will also receive some bogo-readings.

I also saw that the Bogo's are now done as freebies? Maybe it's for the better though, cause I'll be already busy the next two years I'm sure, with connecting with like 97 spirits 2dz

Return to “LOL Image Contest”