You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 108
Spelled Number: 20
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: a vampire
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Probably something with Fire
Zodiac:

I read on this forum that someone married AA Michael, as I'm raised a Christian, I was totally shocked. I'm sure you know which post it was Darkwing, cause you answered in the topic. It was that strange comment that totally went against the religion of every Christian, Jew and Muslim.

Did I attack the person who claimed this? No, I went all the way demanding an answer from AA Michael and God Himself. I'm sure Michael fixed it, cause the comment mysteriously dissapeared, so did the one claiming to be his wife. Maybe AA Michael will be waiting for me when I die, telling me because my faith and trust in him was so low, I can become his trainee.
That will be the debt I may have to pay...

So that's my answer to every fellow Luciferian ( why are we even talking about Satanists?!) and believer of Lucifer. Who do you Trust most? A mere human who claims to be him, or Lucifer?
Lucifer has already a bad name, don't make it worse.
Lucifer provided you with wisdom, use it.
The Church isn't build because of Lucifer, so don't go acting like Churchmen.
My incubus is already on his way to Lucifer to tell him about it. If the OP is bothering Lucifer, Lucifer can handle it himself. He doesn't need any of your guns. Who the heck do you think Lucifer is?

proud to be chosen by so many spirits <3

Whatever is Out There has set my destiny, but I'll walk the way to get there.
darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Fireshadow wrote:I read on this forum that someone married AA Michael, as I'm raised a Christian, I was totally shocked. I'm sure you know which post it was Darkwing, cause you answered in the topic. It was that strange comment that totally went against the religion of every Christian, Jew and Muslim.
Yes, but it is differences between saying "I marry Michael" and "I am Michael incarnated", in a similar way with "I marry Jesus" with "I am Jesus" (some consider nuns marry Jesus and there are practices of godspousery in other traditions).

Fireshadow wrote:So that's my answer to every fellow Luciferian ( why are we even talking about Satanists?!) and believer of Lucifer. Who do you Trust most? A mere human who claims to be him, or Lucifer?
Hence in this thread, people are questioning. There is a possibility that the original poster is kidding. And if he is serious, the questions are whether it is psychological, or actual channeling, transvocation, assumption of godform, or other kinds of rituals.

Most Satanisms hold Lucifer in high regards, as well as other demonic deities. Luciferianism isn't the sole proprietor of Lucifer.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

I’ve heard of that AA wedding thread, though it was before my time here. I must say, had I seen it at the time it was posted, I’d have had much the same response as I have to this thread. It sounds like someone is in need of a diagnosis from a competent medical professional.

I disagree that we should just let a person just go their merry way when we sincerely think they’re displaying symptoms of illness, mental or otherwise. We owe it to them to recommend that they see a doctor or even head to the emergency room if we think they’re on a collision course with disaster. We can’t MAKE them go, and I accept that, but I also have to behave in a way that won’t give me a guilty conscience later. So if I think someone needs a session with a doctor, that’s going to be my recommendation, every time. I will try to say it in as non-hurtful a way as I can, because I don’t think it’s funny or deserving of mockery. But if I feel it must be said, I won’t ignore it.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Fireshadow wrote: If the OP is bothering Lucifer, Lucifer can handle it himself. He doesn't need any of your guns. Who the heck do you think Lucifer is?
Let me put it in simpler terms. Offended or not, amused or angry, as you let the OP do as he will so to must you follow your own logic and let the responders do as they will. Otherwise you're a hypocrite.

If people want to claim to be a God/Devil/Etc. , if people want to respond to that claim - who are YOU to judge them? Who do you think YOU are? It goes both ways, love. :P

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Reopening a problematic thread with a post that is guaranteed to elicit responses is a really ineffective way of killing that thread.

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Which is why salt and churches was more fun.

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

Ishvala wrote:Which is why salt and churches was more fun.
Sometimes we must interrupt our fun to nibble at the sacred cheese of life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvSWG05mt74

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote:
Ishvala wrote:Which is why salt and churches was more fun.
Sometimes we must interrupt our fun to nibble at the sacred cheese of life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvSWG05mt74
CORRECT.

Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote:
Fireshadow wrote:I read on this forum that someone married AA Michael, as I'm raised a Christian, I was totally shocked. I'm sure you know which post it was Darkwing, cause you answered in the topic. It was that strange comment that totally went against the religion of every Christian, Jew and Muslim.
Yes, but it is differences between saying "I marry Michael" and "I am Michael incarnated", in a similar way with "I marry Jesus" with "I am Jesus" (some consider nuns marry Jesus and there are practices of godspousery in other traditions).

Fireshadow wrote:So that's my answer to every fellow Luciferian ( why are we even talking about Satanists?!) and believer of Lucifer. Who do you Trust most? A mere human who claims to be him, or Lucifer?
Hence in this thread, people are questioning. There is a possibility that the original poster is kidding. And if he is serious, the questions are whether it is psychological, or actual channeling, transvocation, assumption of godform, or other kinds of rituals.

Most Satanisms hold Lucifer in high regards, as well as other demonic deities. Luciferianism isn't the sole proprietor of Lucifer.
Yeah but you do understand that AA Michael is considered to be celibate and even more genderless right? Cause the Fall spoke about the Angels who lusted for Daughters of Man, that's why they took the fall. If Michael is married, then why on earth is he still in Heaven when Lucifer is Forced to Hell?

but Satanists are followers of Satan, and Luciferians are followers of Lucifer? And those two are different beings no? I thought we were talking solely about Lucifer.

Fireshadow
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:I’ve heard of that AA wedding thread, though it was before my time here. I must say, had I seen it at the time it was posted, I’d have had much the same response as I have to this thread. It sounds like someone is in need of a diagnosis from a competent medical professional.

I disagree that we should just let a person just go their merry way when we sincerely think they’re displaying symptoms of illness, mental or otherwise. We owe it to them to recommend that they see a doctor or even head to the emergency room if we think they’re on a collision course with disaster. We can’t MAKE them go, and I accept that, but I also have to behave in a way that won’t give me a guilty conscience later. So if I think someone needs a session with a doctor, that’s going to be my recommendation, every time. I will try to say it in as non-hurtful a way as I can, because I don’t think it’s funny or deserving of mockery. But if I feel it must be said, I won’t ignore it.
I get what you're saying. But: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXjXKT98esw
just make sure that you are not the one ending up being hurt. I mean if this OP has come this far to a spiritkeeping forum where he says he is Lucifer incarnated, how are we going to help him? I certainly do not know this person. I don't have a clue where he lives. I don't know how he acts in RL. Is he a danger to himself or not? Those are tricky things... we can say whatever we want, but none of us has a clue how it comes over by this person who is sitting behind the screen. And does this OP not have family? Does this OP not have spirits to help him out? If I would meet this OP in the street, yeah fine, I'ld help out. But how on earth are we going to try to help someone by an Online Forum?

Return to “Dark Arts”