Site Admin
Site Admin
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 10000
Spelled Number: 10000
Your favorite spirit to work with: Dragons
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Have any of you seen this Vampire movie? If so, what did you think about it? Being a foreign film the voice track is a little weird but overall it was interesting & Ash commented it had the ambience of Pan's Labyrinth.

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Rain
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I liked it alot. :thumbup: A bit long at times and slow in some parts but overall one of the best movies showing how much it would suck to be a Vampire in Sweeden (or really anywhere). I liked Eli as well as the rest of the cast and overall they did a great job at filming and putting it all together.
I won't give much away because it won't be what your expexting if you have not seen it.
Sad - yes
Depressing - totaly
Lifelike? Yup ~ Being a Vampire like that would be horrible, in love with one would be worse :shifty:

But overall I think it is one (if not the) best movie made without all of the romantic vampire BS and kept it on a real life level. No free lunch in a place like that.

Goes to show you that curses come in all shapes, sizes and locations.
And one more thing - I agree that all bullies must loose an ear! :ninja: :lol:

ASH ~ Pans Labyrinth??? Didn't see that vibe in this film, but ok LoL

:evilbat:

My destiny is to know what I don't know
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin

I think he meant it on the lines of how foreign film studios shoot movies (more an observation of the technical side). Of course he can come in here and explain it himself.

As for the movie, I know, I started to write a review but it's hard to without giving things away but you described it in a nutshell perfectly. It's just about as close to reality as you could get without following a Vampire around with a TV camera... wait, :idea: ... Vampire reality TV show? Now that would get some serious ratings!

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Rain
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

creepyhollows wrote:I think he meant it on the lines of how foreign film studios shoot movies (more an observation of the technical side). Of course he can come in here and explain it himself.

As for the movie, I know, I started to write a review but it's hard to without giving things away but you described it in a nutshell perfectly. It's just about as close to reality as you could get without following a Vampire around with a TV camera... wait, :idea: ... Vampire reality TV show? Now that would get some serious ratings!
Ah ok I totaly agree with Ash then LoL :crazy:

"Reality"! Now that is a perfect word to describe this movie :thumbup: .

A Vampire reality TV show? LoL I think DD has that going on on you tube! :lildevil: :lol: :P

:dancing:

My destiny is to know what I don't know
Magnolia
Site Admin
Site Admin

Really? Well then there you go! LOL I didn't know that, is it Shine?

De lumière et aime

Magnolia.
Site owner

Knowledge is POWER
Haunted Curiosities
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

I have Shine,Raviniska and VM aka Martin but I'm trying to get him on video. Martin is so interesting and I had a call or email I forget which from someone that said OMG did you know he predicted the Swine flu outbreak? I said wow because I forgot that he had. Then I went back and listened to him on the radio show and sure enough he did and he had said that we could look for a serious flu that would be government created.

You all must see him on video as soon as I get it because he is a stunning creature. Anthony does nothing for me.

wwwhauntedcuriositiescom
ladyevelyn77
venerated member
venerated member

Anthony, lol! He tries so hard to uneffected by your scenarios of threats against him. It's so funny because he can't think of anything to say except how how impossible that is while stuttering around with an "Oh Sh**!" expression. :shock: LOL. Sexy voice, but too conceited. LOL, "I could rip you apart right now and no one could stop me." :vampire:

Though I have to say I liked the video where he goes through the house and picks up on the haunted things. Then when he's stumped and shocked after he encounters that room. He seemed so speechless, lol. :ohcrap:

Sorry. Don't tell him I'm laughing at him. I have four kids that would miss their mommy.

ladyevelyn77
venerated member
venerated member

I'd love to meet Shine and Martin. I've never seen or heard them, but have read their "blogs."

Haunted Curiosities
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

ladyevelyn77 wrote:Anthony, lol! He tries so hard to uneffected by your scenarios of threats against him. It's so funny because he can't think of anything to say except how how impossible that is while stuttering around with an "Oh Sh**!" expression. :shock: LOL. Sexy voice, but too conceited. LOL, "I could rip you apart right now and no one could stop me." :vampire:

Though I have to say I liked the video where he goes through the house and picks up on the haunted things. Then when he's stumped and shocked after he encounters that room. He seemed so speechless, lol. :ohcrap:

Sorry. Don't tell him I'm laughing at him. I have four kids that would miss their mommy.

Yes I really like to get a "rise" out of Anthony because he is funny to me,plus you know I'm so much more powerful then he is :devil:

VM on the other hand,I do not mess with. Shine is my buddy and very cool for a geeky vampire.

That Vm though,omg he is a complicated creature. :vampire:

I hate telemarketers,one just called me. Every single day,they never stop. I'm not mean to them because it is a job but still once you tell them do not call they still do.

wwwhauntedcuriositiescom
ladyevelyn77
venerated member
venerated member

Yeah, Martin seems really vicious! And so uncaring! Shine sounds like a quiet contemplative soul. Geek?! That's funny!

Return to “Paranormal Media Review”