My favorite sellers hands down

Show some love to the sellers - online or off - who have brought you amazing spirits or magic!
denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

I'd like to add a couple of my favorites who haven't been mentioned yet.

Sariena Em on Facebook is wonderful, I have two companions from her and both are amazing!

Also Removed by moderator does wonderful conjures, I have three companions from her and they are all quite powerful and very easy to connect with. All though she's very busy with life stuff right now and only lists a few pre bound companions on her page (at Magickal Menagerie) at the moment.

And last but not least I have to say Sun&Moon Aminism is awesome. I was a bit wary at first, seeing as how it's a new shop and really didn't have any reviews or feedback yet, but one of her conjures was literally calling out to me in a way I couldn't ignore! I've only brought home the one companion from her so far, but he is by far my most active and "in your face" Spirit. I'll definitely be a repeat customer!

Dropturvey
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 3

As well as those mentioned I'd like to mention Sheila from Autumn Dusk Spirits and Rebecca from Starry1night. Both of these sellers are wonderful to work with.

Sariena Em
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: all of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: I enjoy being human
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Sariena

Thank you for the mention Denanna :)

I know I can be rather hard to find and reach as I no longer have a website and purely work through Facebook. If anyone wants to reach out you can find me on Facebook under my profile Sariena Em. My group is secret to keep privacy for my members so you will need to pm me and send me a friend request in order for me to invite you. Please be sure to send me a pm along with your friend request as I get too many requests and don't accept them unless I know you or get a pm first.

Blessings,
Sariena

PS. I am posting alot of new spirits in the coming days so now is a great time to join the group :)

ESL80
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Those in my keep ❤
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My magical/paranormal name...: ESL80
Zodiac:

Sariena Em wrote:Thank you for the mention Denanna :)

I know I can be rather hard to find and reach as I no longer have a website and purely work through Facebook. If anyone wants to reach out you can find me on Facebook under my profile Sariena Em. My group is secret to keep privacy for my members so you will need to pm me and send me a friend request in order for me to invite you. Please be sure to send me a pm along with your friend request as I get too many requests and don't accept them unless I know you or get a pm first.

Blessings,
Sariena

PS. I am posting alot of new spirits in the coming days so now is a great time to join the group :)
Cool <3

❤The quieter you become, the more you can hear❤
ESL80
new here
new here
Zodiac:

denanna123 wrote:I'd like to add a couple of my favorites who haven't been mentioned yet.

Sariena Em on Facebook is wonderful, I have two companions from her and both are amazing!

Also Removed by moderator does wonderful conjures, I have three companions from her and they are all quite powerful and very easy to connect with. All though she's very busy with life stuff right now and only lists a few pre bound companions on her page (at Magickal Menagerie) at the moment.

And last but not least I have to say Sun&Moon Aminism is awesome. I was a bit wary at first, seeing as how it's a new shop and really didn't have any reviews or feedback yet, but one of her conjures was literally calling out to me in a way I couldn't ignore! I've only brought home the one companion from her so far, but he is by far my most active and "in your face" Spirit. I'll definitely be a repeat customer!
Hi, I was looking through the threads and I wanted to know how quickly you were able to bond with the spirits from Removed by moderator and Magikal Menagerie? When you say poweful, were you meaning their presence, personalities etc..?

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

ESL80 wrote: Hi, I was looking through the threads and I wanted to know how quickly you were able to bond with the spirits from Removed by moderator and Magikal Menagerie? When you say poweful, were you meaning their presence, personalities etc..?
I have some from Removed by moderator, and they are extraordinary and, for me, we very easy to work with from the beginning.

However, Removed by moderator and MM are no longer partnered, and neither seller’s site has been active for some time now. You can check back periodically via Google to see if they are still down, but neither might return for quite some time, if at all.

denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

What Alys says is true, the Magickal Menagerie/Removed by moderator pages are down right now and might not be coming back, which is sad as Removed by moderator is one of my favorites.

I also agree with Alys about my companions from Removed by moderator. They were all very easy to connect with right from the start. And yes, I meant both powerful in personally as well as energy and manifestations (mostly really vivid dreams and in one companion's case some really awesome quick visions whlie awake).

Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for.
-Oliver James
ESL80
new here
new here
Zodiac:

denanna123 wrote:What Alys says is true, the Magickal Menagerie/Removed by moderator pages are down right now and might not be coming back, which is sad as Removed by moderator is one of my favorites.

I also agree with Alys about my companions from Removed by moderator. They were all very easy to connect with right from the start. And yes, I meant both powerful in personally as well as energy and manifestations (mostly really vivid dreams and in one companion's case some really awesome quick visions whlie awake).

Cool thanks!

Aurum
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortals
Zodiac:

Noctua wrote:

Aurum - offers tarot and really inspiring art.

<3 Thank you !

My favourite sellers:

CH

Both amazing and lovely ladies of Phantasmagoria

Citrine

Azure Echo

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

ESL80 wrote: Hi, I was looking through the threads and I wanted to know how quickly you were able to bond with the spirits from Removed by moderator and Magikal Menagerie? When you say poweful, were you meaning their presence, personalities etc..?
Removed by moderator just posted her first event in quite some time in the FB group. Pre-bounds only. This may be your chance if you can get in quickly.

Return to “Sellers You Love”