You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: no anwer
If I could be anything, I would be...: no answer
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: no answer

After googling a little while, I found several vampire transformation spells (for free) and I wonder, what to think about them. Has anyone here on the forum ever tried such a spell? And would like to share his/her experiences? I am not speaking about spells making you believe to get immortal or burning in the sun or being allergic to crosses, it is more about spells trying to improve your senses, giving you better/faster healing results...

Ellie44
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 4
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I have seen a few of these posts and I am still trying to understand what they are supposed to do? Are they just supposed to heighten senses? I hope my tone isn't misread as I am genuinely curious the draw to it. I have always had a draw to vampires yet never any interest in being one or possessing the traits, so this has been something that intrigues me that others do. I know someone who did something she found online that sounds similar to what you are speaking of. Her life went a little left field and fell apart. I am not saying this is the rule, perhaps just the exception. This also could be coincidental and she could have had an underlying situation happening and it just lined up perfectly. It feels like you are approaching this from a more intelligent stance and are researching prior, she just found it and jumped in. I have just seen people's lives get massively messed up from free spells they find so I hope you are provided the information you are looking for from reputable people. Again I hope this doesn't come off rude, as it's hard to detect tone when not directly speaking to someone. This is not a subject I am experienced in, just what I've seen others state they did. Best of luck and I truly hope you find the answers you are looking for! <3

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

As far as I'm concerned all of those spells are hoaxes, but that's just me. You can't expect anything good without giving something in return, and free vampire Spells just adds a negative taste to my mouth in general.

polyana005
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 23
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: lemming
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

Ash covered the topic a long time ago. Topic on becoming a real vampire. Please use the forum search.

A friend to: A human spirit, gold djinn, werewolf, three ancestors, deva., high elf, Egyptian sanguine vampire, Astral angel, Courtwind angel, sterling angel, Bronwyn angel, Enochian Angel Baradiel, Enochian Angel Galgalliel, Nephilim.
Protected by: Volkh, Einherjar, Fylgia, Draugr.
Immortals: Zeus, Aphrodite, Anubis, Nephtys.
Living astral entities: Astral Angel, Norse vampire elder, Falwer-niamstrum.
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

polyana005 wrote:Ash covered the topic a long time ago. Topic on becoming a real vampire. Please use the forum search.
I think things like energy and transfusions can make a difference but as far as I know Ash is right about the inability to become a vamp physically. As far as improving senses...maybe astrally? -shrugs-

polyana005
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 23
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human
If I could be anything, I would be...: lemming
Zodiac:

My thoughts on this are following.

One had chosen this life as a human for a reason even before being born. Why to spend energy on trying to become something you aren't supposed to be just because you are so fascinated by this race of beings? Our lifespan isn't supposed to exceed 90-100 years.

It's a better idea to invest your time and energy trying to figure out what life lessons one is supposed to learn.

A friend to: A human spirit, gold djinn, werewolf, three ancestors, deva., high elf, Egyptian sanguine vampire, Astral angel, Courtwind angel, sterling angel, Bronwyn angel, Enochian Angel Baradiel, Enochian Angel Galgalliel, Nephilim.
Protected by: Volkh, Einherjar, Fylgia, Draugr.
Immortals: Zeus, Aphrodite, Anubis, Nephtys.
Living astral entities: Astral Angel, Norse vampire elder, Falwer-niamstrum.
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

polyana005 wrote:My thoughts on this are following.

One had chosen this life as a human for a reason even before being born. Why to spend energy on trying to become something you aren't supposed to be just because you are so fascinated by this race of beings? Our lifespan isn't supposed to exceed 90-100 years.

It's a better idea to invest your time and energy trying to figure out what life lessons one is supposed to learn.
That's true, assuming one carries your beliefs.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

I think there's a few discussion threads about this and one very old one that's quite long as well (if I recall correctly).

The gist that I've seen is that no magic can physically transform you from a human into something else, with the possible exception of very rare Black Arts spells that would cost far more than they are worth getting.

Beyond that particular exception, most of these spells are meant to bring out certain characteristics and traits - such as persuasion, confidence, strength, passion, agility - and closer connection to the primal energies of life, among other things. They will not turn you into a vampire or make you superhuman.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Regholdain wrote:I think there's a few discussion threads about this and one very old one that's quite long as well (if I recall correctly).

The gist that I've seen is that no magic can physically transform you from a human into something else, with the possible exception of very rare Black Arts spells that would cost far more than they are worth getting.

Beyond that particular exception, most of these spells are meant to bring out certain characteristics and traits - such as persuasion, confidence, strength, passion, agility - and closer connection to the primal energies of life, among other things. They will not turn you into a vampire or make you superhuman.
Agreed...
But now I'm curious about those pricey BA spells. :P

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

Ishvala wrote:Agreed...
But now I'm curious about those pricey BA spells. :P
LOL My understanding is that is not magic that you can buy, and the price is not monetary but very much other things that are definitely not worth it.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Vampire”