So does asking a demon for assurance make a spell BA?

User avatar
Roseflare
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 109
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:31 am
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Roseflare

So does asking a demon for assurance make a spell BA?

Postby Roseflare » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:14 pm

So quick back story, I’ve never worked with demons before, and I’ve personally only have done one “curse” if you even want to call it that. It was more of a process of speeding up justice, restoring the balance quicker if you will, so basically more so in the grey than my usual white.
Personality wise I’m usually very kind, happy and energetic, but I’ve always enjoyed horror movies/games and things of dark nature. Everything occult except demons as just certain horror movies I watched at about 6 freaked me out.

Anyways, since about two weeks ago I’ve been planning to do a money/glamour spell for tonight’s Full moon in Leo (attract more jobs/desire me type thing).
Since about last week, an inbound came to me. He said his name was Clauneck and saw potential in me, so he wanted to help. I told him i appreciated the offer, I’d think about it and get back to him. I sort of just brushed this off as just some harmless unbound wandering in during my lucid dreams.
Next thing I knew I kept seeing the name Clauneck everywhere. I finally decided to research his name and found out he was a demon. That unsettled me, as The Exorcist movie scared the crap out of me as a kid, so didn’t want to even think about demons.
I kept thinking of him and being drawn to work with him, as much as I wanted to think I wasn’t ready to work with him skill wise.

After doing research I sort of overcame the fear and stigma of demons. Did a tarot reading asking my spirits multiple questions about the situation and they assured me it was ok, that my family and I would be safe as I had a good shielding process going.

I did the spell, what normally would take me one hour of work ended up being two hours. I usually feel drained or light headed after doing spellwork (magic hangover). This time around I became energized and excited. I spent the whole day originally feeling tired and lazy (granted I pushed myself to clean the whole house after a long weekend with my two year). Then after calling to Clauneck to aid me, I felt good. Like amazing good.

What I’m wondering is, does working with a demon make my spellwork DA? Also does this feeling after casting mean I’m more in sync energy wise with DA? I’m just amazed at how amazing I feel after a longer than usual spellwork session. I’m also rethinking of the idea of working with demons because I feel “alive”.



User avatar
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Posts: 3963
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:02 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: So does asking a demon for assurance make a spell BA?

Postby Aprophis » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:50 pm

Well, humans are DA. So by nature, you're more attuned with DA energies.
And it depends on what energies are used, but it's highly probable with Clauneck involved that it is DA.

Many of the demons mentioned in the Goetia are mislabeled ancient gods anyway. So they would fall under the category of immortals rather than demons. Even if they are demonic.


Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Image

User avatar
Roseflare
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 109
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:31 am
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Roseflare

Re: So does asking a demon for assurance make a spell BA?

Postby Roseflare » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:38 pm

Aprophis wrote:Well, humans are DA. So by nature, you're more attuned with DA energies.
And it depends on what energies are used, but it's highly probable with Clauneck involved that it is DA.

Many of the demons mentioned in the Goetia are mislabeled ancient gods anyway. So they would fall under the category of immortals rather than demons. Even if they are demonic.

Thank you for your reply. Immortal? Hmm, this just keeps getting more interesting. So now I’m not sure about demons again. 1spt



User avatar
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Posts: 3963
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:02 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: So does asking a demon for assurance make a spell BA?

Postby Aprophis » Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:28 pm

Roseflare wrote:Thank you for your reply. Immortal? Hmm, this just keeps getting more interesting. So now I’m not sure about demons again. 1spt

Welcome to the wonderful world of spirit keeping. :P
Where nothing is set in stone and nothing is quite like it might appear and everyone sees everything a little differently.

Demons are similar to humans, you have bad guys and ok guys. They might have different views and morals than us and they might come off as a bit more aggressive concerning how they do things.
Definitely more direct, in your face and little to no hand holding or holding anything back.


Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Image

User avatar
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
Posts: 2291
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:43 pm
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 27
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys

Re: So does asking a demon for assurance make a spell BA?

Postby Alys-RaccoonReadings » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:48 pm

Aprophis is 100% correct. If you have KindleUnlimited, this can be a good place to start reading credible information about Daemons for free: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00WC ... UTF8&psc=1



User avatar
Roseflare
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 109
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:31 am
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Roseflare

Re: So does asking a demon for assurance make a spell BA?

Postby Roseflare » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:10 am

Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote:Aprophis is 100% correct. If you have KindleUnlimited, this can be a good place to start reading credible information about Daemons for free: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00WC ... UTF8&psc=1

Thank you for the link. Hopefully Clauneck comes through for me soon, I’ll need more money to buy all these new books and a new bookshelf... or maybe invest in a kindle.

I woke up this morning to two job interview invitations, but I have some time restraints due to being the only one to pick up my toddler from daycare.



User avatar
Roseflare
neophyte
neophyte
Posts: 109
Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:31 am
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 7
Spelled Number: 1
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fae
If I could be anything, I would be...: Fae
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Roseflare

Re: So does asking a demon for assurance make a spell BA?

Postby Roseflare » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:12 am

Aprophis wrote:
Roseflare wrote:Thank you for your reply. Immortal? Hmm, this just keeps getting more interesting. So now I’m not sure about demons again. 1spt

Welcome to the wonderful world of spirit keeping. :P
Where nothing is set in stone and nothing is quite like it might appear and everyone sees everything a little differently.

Demons are similar to humans, you have bad guys and ok guys. They might have different views and morals than us and they might come off as a bit more aggressive concerning how they do things.
Definitely more direct, in your face and little to no hand holding or holding anything back.

I keep hearing about this. How do angels fair then? Same sense? I kind of have a issue with both due to my religious upbringing, but my views have been slowly changing. It seems you have to unlearn a lot things.



User avatar
Aprophis
venerated member
venerated member
Posts: 3963
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:02 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 1000
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: All of them
If I could be anything, I would be...: Endless
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Re: So does asking a demon for assurance make a spell BA?

Postby Aprophis » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:45 am

Roseflare wrote:I keep hearing about this. How do angels fair then? Same sense? I kind of have a issue with both due to my religious upbringing, but my views have been slowly changing. It seems you have to unlearn a lot things.

Well......depends. On the angel and the person and the circumstance.
An angel can just as easily wipe out a whole solar system in the blink of an eye without remorse as they can save your life from a car crash.
For the higher good.
They can be quite scary, like standing beside a giant nuke that can go off at any time for unknown reasons :P


Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh
Image

User avatar
Annabelle
new here
new here
Posts: 86
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:58 pm
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Leviathan
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demoness
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Annabelle

Re: So does asking a demon for assurance make a spell BA?

Postby Annabelle » Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:13 pm

Aprophis wrote:An angel can just as easily wipe out a whole solar system in the blink of an eye without remorse as they can save your life from a car crash.
For the higher good.


Indeed. Light and dark has nothing with amount of damage each of these can make.



Daniel_A
new here
new here
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue May 21, 2019 9:43 am
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Super speed

Re: So does asking a demon for assurance make a spell BA?

Postby Daniel_A » Thu May 23, 2019 12:51 am

Roseflare wrote:So quick back story, I’ve never worked with demons before, and I’ve personally only have done one “curse” if you even want to call it that. It was more of a process of speeding up justice, restoring the balance quicker if you will, so basically more so in the grey than my usual white.
Personality wise I’m usually very kind, happy and energetic, but I’ve always enjoyed horror movies/games and things of dark nature. Everything occult except demons as just certain horror movies I watched at about 6 freaked me out.

Anyways, since about two weeks ago I’ve been planning to do a money/glamour spell for tonight’s Full moon in Leo (attract more jobs/desire me type thing).
Since about last week, an inbound came to me. He said his name was Clauneck and saw potential in me, so he wanted to help. I told him i appreciated the offer, I’d think about it and get back to him. I sort of just brushed this off as just some harmless unbound wandering in during my lucid dreams.
Next thing I knew I kept seeing the name Clauneck everywhere. I finally decided to research his name and found out he was a demon. That unsettled me, as The Exorcist movie scared the crap out of me as a kid, so didn’t want to even think about demons.
I kept thinking of him and being drawn to work with him, as much as I wanted to think I wasn’t ready to work with him skill wise.

After doing research I sort of overcame the fear and stigma of demons. Did a tarot reading asking my spirits multiple questions about the situation and they assured me it was ok, that my family and I would be safe as I had a good shielding process going.

I did the spell, what normally would take me one hour of work ended up being two hours. I usually feel drained or light headed after doing spellwork (magic hangover). This time around I became energized and excited. I spent the whole day originally feeling tired and lazy (granted I pushed myself to clean the whole house after a long weekend with my two year). Then after calling to Clauneck to aid me, I felt good. Like amazing good.

What I’m wondering is, does working with a demon make my spellwork DA? Also does this feeling after casting mean I’m more in sync energy wise with DA? I’m just amazed at how amazing I feel after a longer than usual spellwork session. I’m also rethinking of the idea of working with demons because I feel “alive”.


Hi. I’m very new to this world and demon summoning. But for the past few days I’ve been trying my best to contact Clauneck and make a pact. Can you tell me how to best do so? Or any contact info like an email so that I can ask a few questions?
Anyone here that can help, I would appreciate it greatly!!!




Return to “Black Magic”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests