venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

So I finally couldn't stand the curiosity any more, and I've just placed an order for a living entity binding from CH of a Concuan. I also placed a different order for a reading that could possibly end up providing additional living entity bindings.

As I understand it there are no Associations or Offerings for these beings listed so they would be unlike spirit companions in that way. Would making offerings work the same way as making an offering to a spirit anyways - like if I wanted to share food or something?

I also assume just like spirits our interaction depend on exercising our abilities since they are from the other planes.

Do any of you have any advice in connecting and working with a living entity in general? How different is this from "spirit keeping"? I do realize they are alive and have their own families and all that; I just don't know what else to expect in how different it is from working with a spirit.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
LittleGreenIcon
neophyte
neophyte

Hey and congrats! Sounds like you've got some excitement on your hands : )
Bonding and communicating with a living entity is no different than with your spirits. Just treat them exactly the same. Your living entity may not always be around, they have lives to lead but then again your spirits have other things to do as well. Its all very much the same.
Some people feel a difference between living entities and spirits, I personally find my living entities more dynamic in energy but for many its very similar.
Good luck!

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I also have a Concuan living entity. I have 3 CH living entities.

Living entities are not listed as having associations, so there's no need to use those to get a good link with their energy... and there are code words that do the job of aiding bonding with a LE. Another code word allows them to visit you and another you to visit them and so on.

I think of it as like a friendly relationship with any other living being. You might be interested in going round to their place and spending time together. But the difference is they're linked to you psychically. I do feel a slightly different energy about them.

EDIT: I don't give offerings to LEs but I've gathered that it's fine to share things in your life with them that they may find interesting. My account info says I'm in the learning process, which I am, but I think I've got things right. On top of that everyone has their own approach and some may be happy doing offerings but there must be a reason that CH do not go so far as to recommend it.

uncle sid
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 28
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Idk
If I could be anything, I would be...: Myself
My magical/paranormal name...: No idea
Zodiac:

mhmm, good luck. Ch spirits/entites are different.... you might wanna work on some good communication skills because i usually hardly notice they are around. They usually have short messages/short visits in my experience.

Divination helps to make sure they are even there/still want to be around. Good luck.

S-I-Lover
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: tough question :)
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Visioner

Regholdain wrote:So I finally couldn't stand the curiosity any more, and I've just placed an order for a living entity binding from CH of a Concuan.
I am also new into a Concuan .... I ordered a little earlier at the end of december (still waiting) ... would be great to share experiences !

Have a good start !

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member

S-I-Lover wrote:
Regholdain wrote:So I finally couldn't stand the curiosity any more, and I've just placed an order for a living entity binding from CH of a Concuan.
I am also new into a Concuan .... I ordered a little earlier at the end of december (still waiting) ... would be great to share experiences !

Have a good start !
Thanks, you too! I am hopeful and anxious to see how interaction and experience with the living entity differs from spirits for me. I have good experiences with spirits, for the most part, even if it isn't a daily thing, so I'm hoping I'll be able to tune in well. I have seen a few posts that connecting with living entities is sometimes problematic for keepers, so I'm trying to go into it without expectations. That said, I really hope my energy meshes well with them. 2hp

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member

So I have decided to post now that my order notes are in. At one point over last weekend, I think the evening of the 19th or 20th, I was driving back from picking up drive thru food for dinner. While sitting at a red light I received this random image in my mind's eye of a nude tall blonde-haired woman with green eyes. She was strutting towards me in the moving image, and her hair was long and wavy, her eyes green, her body fit and toned and shapely. The background was gray/silver and ethereal.

So no spirits in my keep have this appearance, and have not taken this appearance for me. I felt like this was a visit from the Concuan on order. I made a journal entry of this and have tried not to dwell on it much.

Today, the order notes are completed for my concuan. Now, these entities are shifters, but this was interesting: . SHE IS AN AVID SHAPESHIFTER WHO FIRST APPEARED WITH LONG WAVY BLONDE HAIR, EMERALD GREEN EYES, AND FAIR SKIN. SHE HAS A MUSCULAR PHYSIQUE AND ATHLETIC BUILD.

I am thinking last week's random imagery was definitely a visit from this entity. Really interesting if it isn't coincidental.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 42
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

Sounds to similar a description to be coincidental to me! Have any of your other companions showed up to check you out (or considering the nudity factor maybe she wanted to let you check her out lol) ahead of time?

Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for.
-Oliver James
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member

I have had other experiences since this weekend that suggest a possibility others have come and said hello. However, my order notes for a reading with bindings was incomplete so I still am not sure if the other experiences are from additional bindings that I don't have descriptions for or not.

That said, historically very few have shown up to check me out. Most don't. So these new experiences seem to be a new thing for me. LOL

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

S-I-Lover
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: tough question :)
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Visioner

I had a different experience ... I didn't see an image, but I really "felt a presence" ... before I got any order notes. In fact, they forgot (or at least the system didn't function right) to let me know, that my order was finished ... it kept saying "order assigned to xxx ...". But two weeks ago I felt someone touching me - like a thick energy cloud hitting me softly and I immediately had this thought in my mind "Hey, this is my concuan - Hi Concuan". That experience made me to ask via HD about my order and it turned out, that the order had finished already, but the system did not mark it as finished and did not save any order notes. So the concuan was already with me, and letting me know about it :)

So no image, but kinda like a telepathic message to let me know she is already here :)

Return to “Living Entities”