venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Well this is my first living entity but I can say I have felt the presence of a couple of my spirits, but not before the order. My catoblepas had the strongest energy I've ever felt when he finally told me he wanted to be the focus to bond with the next 30 days. That was a huge presence. None of my other spirits have done that.

I'm hoping my connection to the astral is as good or better than the spiritual. I've been trying to touch base with the concuan a bit today just telling her about myself. I figure the vessel is bridged so why not? I even activated the code words. I'll do that again after the vessel delivers, but I figure it should work through the bridge. Or I don't understand how the bridge affects activation/deactivation mechanics. LOL

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

I think you must be right about the bridging, as done by CH. I remember reading it saves you having to take the vessel with you and you can be anywhere in the world and the spirit will hear you. I rely on that to save me carrying loads of vessels around and am convinced it works fine when I try to connect from a distance.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member

Whether the code words worked or not, (T) visited me last night. There was brief telepathic conversation during which she asked if I wanted to "play". Of course I did! LOL

It was a very intense erotic session distinctly different from intimate interactions with my spirit companions. The difference for me was a higher intensity, exceedingly strong and nearly instant arousal and pleasure that is just more... present?... than with the spirits. Interactions like this with my spirits is typically lower in intensity, a lighter presence, and a general slower pace. Not sure if anyone else notices this kind of difference between intimacy with spirits and living entities, but I felt like there was definitely a noticeable difference for me.

It was an amazing night and I look forward to getting to know (T) more.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
SapphireEyes
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 4
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

That’s so interesting! I’ve been looking at living entities and wondering how their energy is vs spirits and if it really is more intense. Please keep us updated especially after you get her vessel and work with her some more. I would be interested to know if connecting with a living entity is possibly quicker or works with our energy better since both parties are alive.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member

SapphireEyes wrote:That’s so interesting! I’ve been looking at living entities and wondering how their energy is vs spirits and if it really is more intense. Please keep us updated especially after you get her vessel and work with her some more. I would be interested to know if connecting with a living entity is possibly quicker or works with our energy better since both parties are alive.
From everything I've read about experiences with living entities here there are two camps. In one, which seems to be a majority, the living entity interaction is very low or they don't get anything from CH's entities. It's hard to say the reasons for that since I don't really know the history of the posters or what their abilities are, etc.

And then I've seen those who, like me, have seen intense and obvious interaction.

I personally believe that since these beings are from the Astral that has something to do with the disparity, but if that's the case it would mean my own connection to the Astral is better than I think. I have had spontaneous OBE/astral travel in the past few months, so that may not be completely off the mark to say - that is, perhaps I have some natural connection to the Astral that I have yet to develop. It could also be about the connectedness of our 3 bodies (to use CH's perspective on the bodies).

That all said, honestly, you won't know until you try, but it seems like it can be a bit of a crap shoot.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

SapphireEyes
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 4
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Ah gotcha! I’ve been trying to have OBE/Astral travel but I just can’t seem to make it work for me. I definitely will keep trying since it’s something I would very much like to experience, but I agree, it sounds like you have connected with your living entity better because you have a connection to the astral.

I’ll read around in some other threads to get more info on what other experiences people have had. I’m not in any rush to get any more spirits/entities right now but thanks for letting me know it varies quite a bit.

SilverElf
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 43
Your favorite spirit to work with: My entire posse
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Willow Rising
Zodiac:

What an exciting experience! I've also had my eye on some living entity bindings, and was curious about how interacting with them would differ from interacting with spirits. How cool that T introduced herself to you with a full-on vision. :)

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member

I was quite surprised, and I'm very excited about her. In fact, I've decided that I'm going to be bonding with her closely alongside my Catoblepas (H). He wanted to be focused on, but he's just going to have to share the spotlight and deal with it. LOL

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

Return to “Living Entities”