archangels

angelashine
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process

Huffette wrote:They are always coming to my aid for one reason or another.
Huffette, I'm interested in knowing more of your experiences interacting with the archangels. Can you be more specific?

angelashine
new here
new here

Clockwick Jeeves wrote:I do not work with the Archangels, I have had bad experiences with them. Perhaps because I do not walk a RHP. However, I enjoy reading about those who do work with the Archangels successfully/have close relationships with them.
Hello Jeeves, can you be more specific on your unpleasant experiences interacting with the archangels?

SilverElf
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 43
Your favorite spirit to work with: My entire posse
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Willow Rising
Zodiac:

I too love angels. I've been attracted to them all my life.

Right now I am working on a path with Raphael and Sachiel. I'm new though so I don't have much to write about in terms of experiences.

But my favorite archangel will always be Lucifer. <3 Beautiful, calm, a bit melancholy, and so so wise.

angelashine
new here
new here

SilverElf, I thought Lucifer was a fallen angel?

Johnny Seraph
neophyte
neophyte
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Gregori Watcher
If I could be anything, I would be...: Angel
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
Zodiac:

"Archangels of Magick" by Damon Brand. You're welcome.

I have had more run-ins and close calls than I can remember, and to be honest, after a while, you just kind of get used to the idea that they're always around.

Don't ever get to the point of taking them for granted, obviously. But for too many people I've talked to about angels, even some who believe in them, the prevailing attitude is usually some variant of either: "that was then," or, "they don't understand." Neither could be further from the truth.

They see more of our lives, than we ourselves do; how could they not understand us? They are messengers of Divine love; how could they not care about us?

I will say this, though. Don't obsess over other people's angel encounters; instead, invite them into your own life, and let them know you sincerely want them around.

From there, just be alert to when they try to get your attention. And be ready for the occasional practical joke.

SilverElf
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 43
Your favorite spirit to work with: My entire posse
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Willow Rising
Zodiac:

I guess it depends on your tradition...mine does not see him that way. It doesn't feel right to me, to view him as fallen. Not that there is anything wrong with that, per se; I have a Fallen Angel spirit and he is very lovely.

My understanding of Lucifer is as the Archangel of Light, of Free Will, and of Music. Satan is NOT the same being as Lucifer in my tradition. He is also a Teaching Angel, loves the Earth, and loves humanity.

I'm also heavily influenced by Gnostic Luciferian views and my own UPG.

It's a bit of a mishmash, to be honest. :\

SharrySteve1
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Super speed

Amazing experiences shared by you folks here. I have been reading about archangels lately and have gained some information, albeit theoretical one, and hope to progress on my spiritual journey. Archangels are the especially designated angels to execute unique tasks. For instance Abrahamic religions talk about these most notable angels, with Gabriel being superior to all as he is designated to convey Creator's words and decrees.

SharrySteve1
new here
new here
My super power would be...: Super speed

SilverElf wrote:I guess it depends on your tradition...mine does not see him that way. It doesn't feel right to me, to view him as fallen. Not that there is anything wrong with that, per se; I have a Fallen Angel spirit and he is very lovely.

My understanding of Lucifer is as the Archangel of Light, of Free Will, and of Music. Satan is NOT the same being as Lucifer in my tradition. He is also a Teaching Angel, loves the Earth, and loves humanity.

I'm also heavily influenced by Gnostic Luciferian views and my own UPG.

It's a bit of a mishmash, to be honest. :\
I agree with you on this, that it depends on your tradition. Growing up in a family that adheres to Islam (an Abrahamic religion), Satan is anything anti-God. Lucifer was not Satan until he went against God. He became Satan when he (Lucifer) went against God's will by surrendering to Satan. Satan isn't not an entity as such, as it's an anti-God element that can be taken on by any entity (humans, djinns, etc). Would love to know more about your experiences. Thanks

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

SharrySteve1 wrote: Growing up in a family that adheres to Islam (an Abrahamic religion), Satan is anything anti-God. Lucifer was not Satan until he went against God. He became Satan when he (Lucifer) went against God's will by surrendering to Satan. Satan isn't not an entity as such, as it's an anti-God element that can be taken on by any entity (humans, djinns, etc).
Mmmh? Can you provide reference, links or books about that?
I haven't heard Islamic tradition that acknowledges a being named Lucifer, and consider Satan as anti-God.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Rungr
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 4
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: other Deities
If I could be anything, I would be...: my primordial self
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Rungr
Zodiac:

My experience with them is archangel is more of a rank and seraphim is like the race, I've experienced seraphim archangels which tend to be more "powerful" in a sense they are older and wiser than say a cherub archangel, or Ophanim archangel, etc for some examples. However, there are angel archangels which are "lower" tier archangels compared to the former mentioned ones. I've experienced them in past life memories, but also in my beginner days before moving up to other beings such as Gods and Goddesses, demons, fae, Yokai and so forth.

Meinkráka
Gammleið
Inn bundni áss
I am a Master of my own path.

Return to “Angels”