neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 4
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote:
Ellie44 wrote:Reasons like this is why I go and read all the posts I can. I didn't ever see this in the shop. Have you found this to be helpful to you?
I’ve liked it. I stumbled across it as a freebie once. I’ve got three historical figures and one personal connection. In the case of the latter, it has helped deepen my connection to that unbound spirit. In the case of the former, it’s helped me to access the perspective of what that person might have done in a given situation. I don’t use any of the four of them to sit and directly access memories TV-style though (for lack of a better way to describe it.) So, for me it has functioned well as a connection short of a binding.
I am going to add it to my list. It sounds incredibly interesting. Thank you!

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 300
Spelled Number: 200
Your favorite spirit to work with: Any
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Alaric Indigo Root
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:The reason I’d be surprised if any of our regular, non-famous and non-immortal spirits had multiple bindings, is that the spirit has to step forward for the conjurer when the conjurer sends out a request. I haven’t heard of anyone describing their spirits as having responded again to a conjurer after already having accepted a binding with a keeper. Famous individuals are a little different, as many folks will have a specific interest in them, and bindings of immortals are rather like your description of your Cherubim binding: more like a portal to the immortal (hey, that rhymes! :lol: ) than a binding.

Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote:There is also this about multiple bindings of the same human spirit:
https://www.creepyhollows.com/faq/index ... artlang=en
Thanks very much.

Yes, I have seen this before, which is partly why I'm wondering what the distinctions between all the different kind of bindings are.

I see the whole universe, including myself, as being forms of energy or vibrations, so in that respect a spirit is too. I am assuming there is a fundamental difference between a summoned or conjured sentient spirit with free will and stable constructs or persistent energy patterns, which contain an impression of that being.

It can easily get confusing otherwise.

Am I right to think, from what's been said, that if a binding is done of an energy stain left behind by a deceased person, the resulting binding is of a *non-sentient* thing, that does not have free will...?

But a *conjuring* of that person results in the being itself coming forward, so the binding of that links to a sentient spirit with free will..?

Or am I off the mark at all?

I hope I'm getting close to a correct understanding here. I am assuming there may also be a half
way house, where a binding of an energy pattern can mimic aspects of sentience, much like a construct can? And the only way to tell the difference is via sensitivity to the energy pattern of each different kind of thing?

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Zodiac:

Lewk wrote: Am I right to think, from what's been said, that if a binding is done of an energy stain left behind by a deceased person, the resulting binding is of a *non-sentient* thing, that does not have free will...?
Mm could be, considering the energy stain can be considered as thoughtform or echo.
Then, it may depend on the conjurers, whether they bind only what's in the stain or trace back to the spirit.

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Lewk
sanctified
sanctified
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote:
Lewk wrote: Am I right to think, from what's been said, that if a binding is done of an energy stain left behind by a deceased person, the resulting binding is of a *non-sentient* thing, that does not have free will...?
Mm could be, considering the energy stain can be considered as thoughtform or echo.
Then, it may depend on the conjurers, whether they bind only what's in the stain or trace back to the spirit.

The_Silver_night
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Thenightmoon
Zodiac:

Miyamoto Musashi
Marvin "Popcorn" Sutton
Sengo Muramasa
Carlos Norman Hathcock II -
Gorō Nyūdō Masamune
Kawakami Gensai
Lewis Burwell "Chesty" Puller
Leonardo da Vinci
Oda Nobunaga
Date Masamune
their are many many more but these are some of my favorite historical figures

mariana_trenchue
new here
new here
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 24
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demon
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Velverosa

Been wanting to meet Alexander the Great, Hannibal, Caesar and other tacticians just so I can fangirl to them haha. And I literally literally fangirl-ed after I found out that the one and only human spirit in my partner's keep is Jeanne d'Arc. Who would've thought that i'll be able to "play" with such beauty and is considered a saint. 🤩😭💛

Darkness lies still.

“The less power a man has, the more he likes to use it.” – J. Petit-Senn
Hazell
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: a practitioner
If I could be anything, I would be...: Magical girl✨
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
Zodiac:

The only human spirit companion I have a binding to is Lady Agnés Sorel. I didn’t know her story before I saw the listing, but I felt an intense pull to her for months. She comes across as a motherly and sweet presence to me. She tends to manifest as the scent of floral perfume.

I also have been interested in historical figures from the American revolution since I was little. I do believe I had a past life during this time period. There are a few I would be interested in having a binding to one day, but I don’t feel like it’s the time just yet.

Kvedulf133
neophyte
neophyte
Zodiac:

Now I wouldn't say I'm looking forward to contacting any new spirits unless out of necessity HOWEVER working with angels and God has recently uplifted me and been helping cure my depression. If anyone finds that interesting as well :)

madgar29
active contributor
active contributor
Number of Spirits: 9999
Spelled Number: 9999
Your favorite spirit to work with: all
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Dragon Warrior
Zodiac:

I would rather have a magical historian that could vividly show u the real history of many things earthly and beyond.

i have 3 human spirits binded..
nymhpos are they considered nymphos or humans?

anyways i still have 3. and they are all 3 amazing. all 3 are renown as well. id say semi immortal actually. like a hero or a legend.

post849254.html#p849254 - Keep interaction Journey..

Return to “Human”