Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

I'm sure this is a thread that's been made before but I was wondering if you guys had some specific ideas for a psy vamp/djinn, and gate guardian respectively. I've made some general tasks such as "Protect me from negative forces as you see fit" and "Aid me in personal growth as you see fit", but I feel having more specific tasks might make them feel more apart of my life. Yet I can't think of specific things for their race and/or my life needs...so any help is appreciated!

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
Answers: 0
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

Psy vampire, maybe energy working or psychic ability.
Djinn, wish related in general, or if they have specific abilities, anything related to those abilities.
What is gate guardian?

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote:Psy vampire, maybe energy working or psychic ability.
Djinn, wish related in general, or if they have specific abilities, anything related to those abilities.
What is gate guardian?
I'm not sure how else to describe it, as it's listing just calls it a gate guardian and I have yet to get the further information from the seller. ^^;

I'll update you on this when I find out. :P

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a practitioner
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

I, too, want to know! My shot in the dark guess would be it is something like a sphinx (post751409.html?hilit=gate%20guardian#p751409) or an Imperial guard dog/lion, but closer to archetype and less culturally specific.

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

In the Advanced Guide to Spirit Keeping there is a section about working in your path to become a Gatekeeper, if that is what you are drawn toward. I don't want to get into it because I don't want to break rules about copyright material, but I imagine it is a similar idea. That is, an entity given responsibility to guard, protect, and oversee a link between the earthen an another realm.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Ellie44
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 4
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Regholdain wrote:In the Advanced Guide to Spirit Keeping there is a section about working in your path to become a Gatekeeper, if that is what you are drawn toward. I don't want to get into it because I don't want to break rules about copyright material, but I imagine it is a similar idea. That is, an entity given responsibility to guard, protect, and oversee a link between the earthen an another realm.
I am incredibly intrigued, just to learn about this.

Return to “Spirit Tasking”