Magickal Menagerie

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
shieon
active contributor
active contributor
Answers: 0
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 200
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Humans
If I could be anything, I would be...: Gumiho
My magical/paranormal name...: Violet
Zodiac:

I noticed some people in this thread are wondering what happened with MM and I just want to say I think they have been inactive for a very long time. I actually tried contacting the girl on Discord back in November since apparently Discord was their main way to contact but I have never had any response or anything from them. I pretty much knew then and there that making a purchase would be a terrible idea - because I noticed the owner was online on Discord but would never respond to what I sent. Their Discord still remains active since there's still a group of people that post in it but I agree with Alys above to not make any purchases with them.

"내가 꿈에나와도 그건 귀신이나 괴한이 아니야. 천사지."

There are some people whose dread of human beings is so morbid that they reach a point where they yearn to see with their own eyes monsters of ever more horrible shapes.

I share co-consciousness and a shared astral body with an angelic guardian entity named, "Victor," or "L." Spirit worker, demonolator, generational clairvoyant.

ESL80
new here
new here
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 8
Your favorite spirit to work with: Those in my keep ❤
If I could be anything, I would be...: Me
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: ESL80
Zodiac:

GodSlayerBabe wrote:I noticed some people in this thread are wondering what happened with MM and I just want to say I think they have been inactive for a very long time. I actually tried contacting the girl on ***NO REDIRECTS ALLOWED*** back in November since apparently ***NO REDIRECTS ALLOWED*** was their main way to contact but I have never had any response or anything from them. I pretty much knew then and there that making a purchase would be a terrible idea - because I noticed the owner was online on ***NO REDIRECTS ALLOWED*** but would never respond to what I sent. Their ***NO REDIRECTS ALLOWED*** still remains active since there's still a group of people that post in it but I agree with Alys above to not make any purchases with them.
Agreed!

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

GodSlayerBabe wrote:I noticed some people in this thread are wondering what happened with MM and I just want to say I think they have been inactive for a very long time. I actually tried contacting the girl on ***NO REDIRECTS ALLOWED*** back in November since apparently ***NO REDIRECTS ALLOWED*** was their main way to contact but I have never had any response or anything from them. I pretty much knew then and there that making a purchase would be a terrible idea - because I noticed the owner was online on ***NO REDIRECTS ALLOWED*** but would never respond to what I sent. Their ***NO REDIRECTS ALLOWED*** still remains active since there's still a group of people that post in it but I agree with Alys above to not make any purchases with them.
I wonder if CH can do a custom conjure based on a listing in a store that's not active anymore...I really wanted that Fractal Vamp and perma kitten hellcat haha.

darkwing dook
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: new to this
Zodiac:

I think they would try to find those spirits, or ones that are closest to the description you provide : )

"Often the truth is in front of your face, but your eyes and heart are so full of lies that you can't see it." Shannon L. Alder

"May you live in interesting times, may you be recognized by people in high places, may you find what you’re looking for."
Muse
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

darkwing dook wrote:I think they would try to find those spirits, or ones that are closest to the description you provide : )
Cool! I'll make a note of that for later, thank you.

Syrah
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 8
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: ET
If I could be anything, I would be...: Galactic Being
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I’m still licking my wounds. Literally the worst experience ever! Over exaggerated descriptions, Marvel’s Avengers-like abilities, weak entities, zero customer service —this describes this shop perfectly.
I wish I have been wiser back in the day and know that I don’t need pOwErFUl entities and Ironman-tier entities in order to be able to connect, see, and hear. I spent over a thousand dollars on what seems to be like weak spirits. The energy was so faint and almost nonexistent. After I started further developing my abilities, tried to connect with MM’s spirits - still nothing.
Another thing is how you have to run a marathon back and forth in order to receive a reply. Months of waiting to just receive a hi, and then you have to copy paste your requests which are the entity’s infos!!! Yeah imagine not even having the name. God I’m getting all worked up remembering all of this. >:(
I can see from the latest replies that they’re gone. Good.

Shran/Shrek Fan since 2001.

10 partners in crime, 6 healers, 1 businessman & 1 wise teacher.

“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.” — The Little Prince.

Return to “Seller Review”