Living entities bond/connect faster and better than spirits?

S-I-Lover
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: tough question :)
If I could be anything, I would be...: Succubus
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Visioner

Hi there,

the keepers who keep living entities ... what are your first experiences with the first living entity you received ?

Do you think, connecting and bonding is somehow easier or even "faster" than connecting/bonding with a spirit ?

Would like to know your experiences / stories about this :)

Thanks,
SIL

Well - what to say - let's just see
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

Hi S-I-Lover, I do not own any living entity bindings, but from what other threads I've dug up in these forums it sounds like it would depend on the keeper's energy and what works best with them. Some have said they might connect better with living entities and others with spirits; I've seen some posts where they have a hard time connecting at all to living entities and others where they have quick connections.

From the sounds of it, you may not really know until you try to connect with one. I've been curious to get a binding of a Concuan, Hekkus, Averka, and the like... But I'm still connecting with my spirits, and just starting keeping besides and I'm not sure about going in that direction yet.

Anyways, I hope to see more answers from living entity keepers.

LittleGreenIcon
neophyte
neophyte
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

For me it is down to the individual spirit/entity and my efforts to bond with them, not living entity vs spirit.
I have some LE's that are super active and some extremely quiet. Same with spirits - some are all noise and others don't make a peep. It all comes down to the individual I'm working with. I cant say I've had more luck bonding with one than another, it all comes down to the entity/spirit in question as to how strong the interaction is they choose to present. And at different times depending on the message they may come through stronger than at other times.

denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

I have to agree with LittleGreenIcon, it totally depends on the individual and how well our energies mesh, having nothing to do with wether they're a Spirit or an Entity. I have some living Entities that are very strong and active presenses and some that are very quiet. Same with the Spirits

Mercury13
new here
new here
Number of Spirits: 6
Spelled Number: 6
Your favorite spirit to work with: Leprechaun
If I could be anything, I would be...: Incubus
My magical/paranormal name...: Hg-13
Zodiac:

I have cribleshank living entity as freebie and leprechaun spirit,,, both still cant directly connect, but both give me some effect,,, while leprechaun give me great job, and cribleshank give me wisdom and calm,,,

Seems my living entity give me more (on your Face) result because its affecting me, and makes me more healthier to choose food,,, before i met him i don't like veggies,,, now eating raw veggies at night was easy habit to run :) .
Hope one day i can (real) chat with em :)

Adrasteia
active contributor
active contributor
Your favorite spirit to work with: Human and Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a valuable person
Zodiac:

I do have a harder time to connect to them. Living entities have a life of their own and some of them may have more significant roles in their society. So, if your communication isn't that bad, you should figure out, when they're available.

Ellie44
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 4

I actually have a living entity that isn't bound yet and she's already made herself known, done a drop by a few times and visited in my dreams. I'm excited to officially be connected to her and get to know more about her as well as her life.

Return to “Living Entities”