Spirit Portrait, by Alys (Raccoon Readings)

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
SapphireEyes
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Number of Spirits: 4
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote:Lol! Don’t be sorry. It was such a touching compliment to me that you turned around and ordered again! You made my day. <3 <3 <3
Aw I’m so glad I could make your day cause you made mine! Seriously, thank you so much! I know H’s drawing is going to be amazing too! <3

RosieSweets
new here
new here
You are...: a practitioner
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 263
Spelled Number: 261
Your favorite spirit to work with: Ubi
If I could be anything, I would be...: Just what I am
My super power would be...: Ability to fly
My magical/paranormal name...: Adrastea Caliban
Zodiac:

I hope you dont mind that I put in a order on your etsy page. Im sorry, I probably should have asked here first. I am really excited about it tho. I hope to eventually ask to commission a "family portait" of my keeps. Is that something you can do? Once again, i apologize if im being presumptuous. Thankyou so much for your time and talent!

My Beliefs are based on experiences and frequent confirmations with other practitioners. My experiences & beliefs are not an attack on yours.
  • Always look into things you hear from others yourself, not everyone is honest or sane.
  • Humans are well known for their adaptability and ingenuity, you have everything you need within yourself.
  • If it's cheat sheets you seek, know that your peers may give you all the answers, but who says those answers are correct.
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
My magical/paranormal name...: Alys
Zodiac:

RosieSweets wrote:I hope you dont mind that I put in a order on your etsy page. Im sorry, I probably should have asked here first. I am really excited about it tho. I hope to eventually ask to commission a "family portait" of my keeps. Is that something you can do? Once again, i apologize if im being presumptuous. Thankyou so much for your time and talent!
I don’t mind on the least! When I can’t take orders, I put the Etsy shop on “vacation mode,” which disables new orders. ;) I’ve got one ahead of yours that I’m working on (sorry Regholdain, you’ve been so patient!) and I’m out of town, so it’ll be a little longer than usual (think a 2-3 weeks instead of a few days,) but I’ll send you an Etsy message when I get started on it. And, yes, I can do a “family portrait.” If you could, shoot me a message about that *after I finish your current order* so that I can think about pricing before you order. :)

Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

But, yes, Etsy messages are less likely to get caught in my shuffle than CH board messages. I am ADHD and my life is a logistic circus sometimes, so message systems and emails are more foolproof for me. :)

RosieSweets
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Awesome sauce! Thankyou so much! I understand completely, no rush. I just get anxiety sometimes. But yea, thanks so much for responding. I am a patient bean, and am more than happy to wait my turn. Im excited for Regholdain, its always exciting to get things for your keep.

My Beliefs are based on experiences and frequent confirmations with other practitioners. My experiences & beliefs are not an attack on yours.
  • Always look into things you hear from others yourself, not everyone is honest or sane.
  • Humans are well known for their adaptability and ingenuity, you have everything you need within yourself.
  • If it's cheat sheets you seek, know that your peers may give you all the answers, but who says those answers are correct.
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

I get anxiety too. It’s all good! :)

RosieSweets
new here
new here
Zodiac:

Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote:I get anxiety too. It’s all good! :)
Thanks for understanding

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I have ordered several portraits of both bound spirit companions and unbound spirit guides from Alys, and I am continuously pleased and surprised. She inevitably captures both what I know that my spirit companion has shown me and also what my spirit companion wants to share.

These are so much more than portraits to me. The style gives the portraits a certain life, a snapshot of a moment that is in movement. The spirit or entity's personality often shines through - sometimes with playful tongue-in-cheek details, sometimes with allure, or just simple expression of emotion through facial or body language.

Alys caught one of my Succubus spirits in a playful mood, caught my Dullahan's details in ways I did not expect (linking him to his once-human origins), and, for lack of a better description, made my Grim Reaper dance. She also found the gentle and soft side to my Gorgon.

In addition I have purchased a background for one of my portraits. This was a difficult task because I was describing a place on the Astral which I've barely glimpsed in my mind's eye and never visited. Between my comments and input from the spirit whose portrait it was, the background was both gorgeous and wondrous. I could not have been more impressed.

These portraits are amazing and very affordable for the work Alys puts into them. I cannot recommend her work more highly. I could easily see paying three times what she charges for the digital artwork.

Alys - I'm bad at posting images here, but feel free to share the Gorgon w/ background and Grim Reaper portraits if you like.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Alys-RaccoonReadings
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Regholdain wrote:I have ordered several portraits of both bound spirit companions and unbound spirit guides from Alys, and I am continuously pleased and surprised. She inevitably captures both what I know that my spirit companion has shown me and also what my spirit companion wants to share.

These are so much more than portraits to me. The style gives the portraits a certain life, a snapshot of a moment that is in movement. The spirit or entity's personality often shines through - sometimes with playful tongue-in-cheek details, sometimes with allure, or just simple expression of emotion through facial or body language.

Alys caught one of my Succubus spirits in a playful mood, caught my Dullahan's details in ways I did not expect (linking him to his once-human origins), and, for lack of a better description, made my Grim Reaper dance. She also found the gentle and soft side to my Gorgon.

In addition I have purchased a background for one of my portraits. This was a difficult task because I was describing a place on the Astral which I've barely glimpsed in my mind's eye and never visited. Between my comments and input from the spirit whose portrait it was, the background was both gorgeous and wondrous. I could not have been more impressed.

These portraits are amazing and very affordable for the work Alys puts into them. I cannot recommend her work more highly. I could easily see paying three times what she charges for the digital artwork.

Alys - I'm bad at posting images here, but feel free to share the Gorgon w/ background and Grim Reaper portraits if you like.
You are just so kind! This made my day! <3

SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mermaid
Zodiac:

Alys-RaccoonReadings wrote:Image
Alys, this is gorgeous <3)

Return to “Seller Review”