Crossed a powerful demon in a previous life who amplified my shadow self

Wizard
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 12
Spelled Number: 3
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal?
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

Crossed a powerful demon in a previous life who amplified my shadow self

Postby Wizard » Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:14 am

Got a service from somebody to project for me to find the problems in-depth. I did infact seem to have a life in a realm where magick and meta is more physical so to say and a powerful demon from there believes I crossed them.

So out of revenge they were casting things to amplify my shadow self also along with other actions, which they tried to do to the person who took them on and projected to find my problems. Other things have to see how it goes.

Since it was not a direct attack it was hard to detect, rather an operation carried out allegedly. Will find out more anyways.

Kitsune
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demon,dragon,vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: My true self
My super power would be...: Ability to fly

Re: Crossed a powerful demon in a previous life who amplified my shadow self

Postby Kitsune » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:35 am

Whoever this is who told you is making up stories.

"Frustration is simply 'I can't'. Hate is simply 'I'm not'. Fear is simply 'I won't'. Negative emotions stem from resistance, and when you flow with the current rather than against it, that negativity will dissolve and your life will improve." ~Kitsune, companions, and friend

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup"

Wizard
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Postby Wizard » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:46 am

They wouldn’t because they are a very well trusted seller on here, a well known professional who is very experienced and have a large reputation with the community, anyways this thread is not for talking about them.

Also I think it was more or so in the past but it does/did still try to interfere and tamper.

Secondly I believe it’s manifested and attacked/harassed me a few times within a state indistinguishable from reality or realm in the distant past.

The description of the being matches as I saw him more than a decade ago when he showed himself to the person. I didn’t even mention the appearance at all.

Its a living being and resides in a realm that is its own physical but able to astral project.

The reason mentioned was deeply personal, I did something to it (Don’t know what) or it believes I did allegedly that “wronged it” to feeling like this about me. It’s solely between me and the demon.

Wizard
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Postby Wizard » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:06 am

I didn’t mention all of the details also honestly, was just hoping you would know some of your stuff but beliefs can differ and that’s alright I guess.

This demon is not from any of the groups you know, it’s from a very specific realm where only I interacted with it before being alive now or anybody else there.

Wizard
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Postby Wizard » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:47 am

Honestly there were also clues to add, at a certain age I had a feeling that I ‘Really badly wronged/crossed somebody’. Not guilt necessarily but like a strong feeling of something I might have did before this life.

Annabelle
new here
new here
Your favorite spirit to work with: Leviathan
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demoness
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Annabelle

Postby Annabelle » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:00 pm

Wizard wrote:Got a service from somebody to project for me to find the problems in-depth. I did infact seem to have a life in a realm where magick and meta is more physical so to say and a powerful demon from there believes I crossed them.

So out of revenge they were casting things to amplify my shadow self also along with other actions, which they tried to do to the person who took them on and projected to find my problems. Other things have to see how it goes.

Since it was not a direct attack it was hard to detect, rather an operation carried out allegedly. Will find out more anyways.

Since i have just red whole your story i ask myself did you ever try to contact that Demon on some the most respectful possible way to ask Him why is He doing what is doing? Maybe it's even not a Demon? Maybe some sludge (spiritual parasite who is feeding at causing negative emotions in us) or vengeful spirit of an entity whom you crossed in this life? Demons could be that vengeful but if you give Them really good reason for it!

If you hesitate to ask him anything because you afraid of even worse response, maybe is good idea for you to try banishment ritual? I already posted links for it at this forum, but another topic and i can't remember which one, so i am posting it here too:

https://thetravelingwitch.com/blog/2016/12/21/banishing

If banishment and defense techniques like shielding and cleansing your space don't help, maybe this isn't something from the outside, then rather inside. I mean, maybe this entity is actually your own shadow you carry through incarnations and have to deal with.

I am not experienced enough tho, so don't take this advice as the only one trustworthy, but consider it. :)

Wizard
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Postby Wizard » Thu Feb 07, 2019 3:47 am

Annabelle wrote:
Wizard wrote:Got a service from somebody to project for me to find the problems in-depth. I did infact seem to have a life in a realm where magick and meta is more physical so to say and a powerful demon from there believes I crossed them.

Since i have just red whole your story i ask myself did you ever try to contact that Demon on some the most respectful possible way to ask Him why is He doing what is doing? Maybe it's even not a Demon? Maybe some sludge (spiritual parasite who is feeding at causing negative emotions in us) or vengeful spirit of an entity whom you crossed in this life? Demons could be that vengeful but if you give Them really good reason for it!

If you hesitate to ask him anything because you afraid of even worse response, maybe is good idea for you to try banishment ritual? I already posted links for it at this forum, but another topic and i can't remember which one, so i am posting it here too:

https://thetravelingwitch.com/blog/2016/12/21/banishing

If banishment and defense techniques like shielding and cleansing your space don't help, maybe this isn't something from the outside, then rather inside. I mean, maybe this entity is actually your own shadow you carry through incarnations and have to deal with.

I am not experienced enough tho, so don't take this advice as the only one trustworthy, but consider it. :)
Demon is more or so the best description, aside from ‘a devil’ based on its looks and energy frequency. Alongside ‘malicious’.

It was also quite intelligent, organised and sophisticated.

Well based on the encounter it really does not seem it’s willing to reason, as it tried to attack/kill him after saying something briefly before more could be asked. Fairly powerful even for a professional.

So to say maybe it’s not necessarily ‘it’s’ realm but other apparent possibilities are I did work with or ‘removed’ it during my lifetime on that realm.

The realm I came from is also a fairly isolated one apparently compared to others.

Wizard
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Postby Wizard » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:16 am

Its using what’s called ‘Shadow Magic’ allegedly also, something many people even in these communities haven’t had much focus on dealing with.

Instrument of the end fire083
sanctified
sanctified
Number of Spirits: 23
Spelled Number: 28
Your favorite spirit to work with: Anything willing
If I could be anything, I would be...: High Elven
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: Melindrose

Postby Instrument of the end fire083 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 3:36 am

There's a good reason, shadow magic is highly specialized. In its simplest form a practitioner simply manipulates shadows, the more complex can allow for transportation and many other things.

All my freestyle dancing is essentially magic
To be the left hand of a god.

Wizard
acclaimed member
acclaimed member

Postby Wizard » Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:00 am

Somebody mentioned that shadow magic or shadow attacks are nearly impossible to counter and stop from currently knowledge when they happen without stopping the being from doing it. Although a few measures could be done to lessen the effects if you know astral. Unlike possessions and direct attacks.

It looked to the practitioner when he caught him doing it that he was casting some kind of 'darkness', or something like an energy that looks black/dark to amplify my shadow as well as trying to do it to him. With literal ability to call out people's shadow in general.

It seems the internal "amputation" really was necessary in weakening its effects?

Return to “What Went Wrong?”