new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Your favorite spirit to work with: Leviathan
If I could be anything, I would be...: Demoness
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Annabelle

xiaoxie wrote:I tried a lot of magic rites, magic oil, and binding spirit, but the unknown reason made them useless to me.
I often do the opposite. Errors often occur. Things that don't want to happen keep appearing. It's like a script.
I have a lot of negative energy and around me. This leads me to often get into trouble. My job is always quitting, too.A mage who said I have a lot of black and white points of light.
The ritual of removing negative energy and black magic has also been purchased but has no effect. 2cr
Do you have any doubts about these things you tried? Do you really believe it can help you?
Maybe the lack of belief and trust could be your main problem...

Also, are you completely sure what you want and do you trully want it? I will make it more clear: we all have wishes, but sometimes what we wish produces in us also some emotions like fear from negative consequences fulfillment of our wish could possibly have. If there is any "doubt" or "insecurity" incorporated in our wishes, these wishes won't be fulfilled no matter how powerful magick we use.

Return to “Magickals/Enchanted”