How to approach from here with these cognitive findings?

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Your favorite spirit to work with: Immortal(gods)
If I could be anything, I would be...: an Immortal/similar
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
Zodiac:

Managed to discover cognitive info about self. So how is it best approached from here?

Apparently this is what they said, my verbal skills are the strongest and above average. Being in the previous realm I lived in before this life, verbal would have been fairly useful for the ‘lesser magic’ they had there. But how can it be applied to this realm’s meta things?

Other stuff as follows.

Non-Verbal/Perceptual reasoning including especially the mathematic/numbers part are kind of weak but averagely. Emotions affect processing of information.

But the most weakest point is what’s deemed ‘working memory’? Of which mostly is best dealt with by ‘doing’ and repetitive leaning. The ‘doing’ area being the strongest and most hopeful part for overcoming working memory. Best coped with by slowly reading a thing word to word like how you would with only a candle to read a book.

But long term or normal memory is completely alright.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

This might sound wild but to be noted it true. You don’t have to believe it but it does strongly resonate.

A key thing is the fact I am somehow in a lifetime previously from a realm where magic and meta were more ‘powerful’, magic doing what technology otherwise is used for here because it can do many things that it would otherwise do in this realm for them.

Likes2Read
sanctified
sanctified
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Zodiac:

I think before we can discuss what approach to take, goals must be set. What do you want to DO with these abilities? Cast magic? Learn psionic things? Practice alchemy? All of the above?

Then: how do you want to achieve the goal(s)? By leaning on your strong points? By using the abilities that are less-strong so you’ll get practice with them?

Choose goals based on what you want to achieve, not based on what some evaluation said your abilities are or aren’t. There’s no wrong answer.

Visit The Lightworker's Sphere on Etsy for my handmade wands, metaphysical gemstone jewelry, and meditation binaural/isochronic audio files.
Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

I agree with L2R here.

Also, we all have past life influences of some kind or another. It is up to us to discover them and decide how to work with those ties either to become closer to them or to distance ourselves from them. Growth comes from both understanding our weaknesses and moving beyond previous limitations, and identifying and encouraging your strengths.

These are largely things we all do in our journeys in some fashion or another.

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

Likes2Read wrote:I think before we can discuss what approach to take, goals must be set. What do you want to DO with these abilities? Cast magic? Learn psionic things? Practice alchemy? All of the above?

Then: how do you want to achieve the goal(s)? By leaning on your strong points? By using the abilities that are less-strong so you’ll get practice with them?

Choose goals based on what you want to achieve, not based on what some evaluation said your abilities are or aren’t. There’s no wrong answer.
Based on these strengths/weaknesses displayed what approaches would be best to learning communication and in the future APing for me?

Alchemy I’m already fairly well versed in the basics I think, and pretty good or ok at except when I miss a detail due to weak working memory when carrying out an operation.

I’ve already found a recipe allegedly kept by an esoteric order for making the ‘famous’ stone but it doesn’t match materialist criteria if it does transmute some metals into a unique ‘brass type’ metal, however the powder gained should be useful.

So far I’ve been focusing on physical magick which I’ve unraveled with aims of ‘one day’ making a portal to go through if I am very very lucky. There’s already been some finds in that respect.

HighSkies
venerated member
venerated member
Zodiac:

For the last paragraph I meant how that kind of magick works for this realm. I’m not saying or claiming I will ‘discover teleportation’ but hopefully if someday I stumble across the right unexplainable combination to manifest that will. It’s more or so a ‘hope’ in the physical magick path.

Anyways so aside from that yeah I mean how would the communication and AP goals be approached more effectively based on the info of this thread? What kind of spells are most effective also with current strengths?

Return to “Today I found out...”