How do you "greet" your spirits in the morning, while in a hurry ?

Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
Answers: 0
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

Sitting and thinking about it, if I were to actually greet everyone personally every morning it would be like an extended version of the Waltons greeting/saying goodnight. I generally choose a few every day and say my hellos. Some say hello before I can even open my mouth. But also, a great deal of my greetings are in my head and the responses can be quite loud and startling, depending on who's in a mood to chuckle at me. I'm not the most "awake" person in the morning. More like the sluggish, I don't wanna adult, zombie type.

denanna123
active contributor
active contributor
You are...: a practitioner
Number of Spirits: 42
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Djinn
If I could be anything, I would be...: Djinn
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift
My magical/paranormal name...: NannaDee
Zodiac:

Nanami wrote: I'm not the most "awake" person in the morning. More like the sluggish, I don't wanna adult, zombie type.
Same. That's why I mostly just talk to my keep throughout the day and skip the morning greetings lol. I do make sure to say goodnight to everyone individually though. I'm much more with it before bed lol.

Do your own thing on your own terms and get what you came here for.
-Oliver James
Sophia Nyx
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: a master
Number of Spirits: 600
Spelled Number: 100
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal
My magical/paranormal name...: Formerly Nanami
Zodiac:

denanna123 wrote:Same. That's why I mostly just talk to my keep throughout the day and skip the morning greetings lol. I do make sure to say goodnight to everyone individually though. I'm much more with it before bed lol.
LOL if I said goodnight to everyone, it would really sound like the Waltons. I imagine my boyfriend would just eventually yell "shut up" if I did it too. LOL 1la

SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: in the learning process
If I could be anything, I would be...: a mermaid
Zodiac:

9 times out of 10, I completely forget until I'm already on my way to work, so I just mentally say something like, "Bye, everyone! I'll see you later! I love you!"

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

Well you're better than me. I didn't even know I was supposed to greet them in the morning! @_@

SapphireEyes
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 4
Zodiac:

I usually forget to greet them in the morning lol. I’m not a morning person, but even though they are all bridged to me, I ALWAYS bring their vessels with me wherever I go, so I feel them in my pocket through out my day. I usually greet them after I get to work and have some coffee. But I try to talk to them through out the day and I sleep with their vessels next to me every night on my nightstand. Of course, I only have 3 vessels and 1 spirit is bound to me so I understand not all keepers can do that if you have a lot of spirits lol.

SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

SapphireEyes wrote:I usually forget to greet them in the morning lol. I’m not a morning person, but even though they are all bridged to me, I ALWAYS bring their vessels with me wherever I go, so I feel them in my pocket through out my day. I usually greet them after I get to work and have some coffee. But I try to talk to them through out the day and I sleep with their vessels next to me every night on my nightstand. Of course, I only have 3 vessels and 1 spirit is bound to me so I understand not all keepers can do that if you have a lot of spirits lol.
I need to get a master vessel because I have close to 50 spirits now. It's funny because in the very beginning, I didn't like the idea of having a master vessel, but I only had, like, 5 at the time. But now it's like, "TOO MANY VESSELS." XD

SapphireEyes
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 4
Zodiac:

SeaWitch wrote:I need to get a master vessel because I have close to 50 spirits now. It's funny because in the very beginning, I didn't like the idea of having a master vessel, but I only had, like, 5 at the time. But now it's like, "TOO MANY VESSELS." XD
LOL that is a lot of vessels! I’m sure I’ll end up switching to a master vessel at some point because I definitely want more spirits but I’m trying to be good and focus on the 4 I have now before bringing anyone else home, but I already have my wish list full :lol:

Muse
venerated member
venerated member
You are...: experienced
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: No favorites, sorry
If I could be anything, I would be...: Sane
My super power would be...: Super speed
My magical/paranormal name...: Somethin' snazzy I suppose
Zodiac:

SeaWitch wrote: I need to get a master vessel because I have close to 50 spirits now. It's funny because in the very beginning, I didn't like the idea of having a master vessel, but I only had, like, 5 at the time. But now it's like, "TOO MANY VESSELS." XD
It's weird to hear that because I've ordered a MV with only eight Spirits, with most of them bound to my Spirit anyhow. I do have a handful of spells though...I guess I never saw having a MV as bad or unnecessary. I figured it made everything much more organized, especially since it let your Spirits work with your spells directly if they wanted to. At least, I assume that's how it worked?

I also had an energy offering bound to my MV, so the vessel my Spirits are bound to will at the same time provide things for them. The icing on the cake is that everything is always charged and the vessel itself doesn't need recharging. It seems like the perfect tool for any Keeper, whether all you collect is spells, or Spirits, and whether you have just five or a thousand.

Why decide not to get one initially?
Especially with so many Spirits?

SeaWitch
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
Zodiac:

Ishvala wrote:
SeaWitch wrote: I need to get a master vessel because I have close to 50 spirits now. It's funny because in the very beginning, I didn't like the idea of having a master vessel, but I only had, like, 5 at the time. But now it's like, "TOO MANY VESSELS." XD
It's weird to hear that because I've ordered a MV with only eight Spirits, with most of them bound to my Spirit anyhow. I do have a handful of spells though...I guess I never saw having a MV as bad or unnecessary. I figured it made everything much more organized, especially since it let your Spirits work with your spells directly if they wanted to. At least, I assume that's how it worked?

I also had an energy offering bound to my MV, so the vessel my Spirits are bound to will at the same time provide things for them. The icing on the cake is that everything is always charged and the vessel itself doesn't need recharging. It seems like the perfect tool for any Keeper, whether all you collect is spells, or Spirits, and whether you have just five or a thousand.

Why decide not to get one initially?
Especially with so many Spirits?
Originally, I was planning on having a small spirit family. I preferred having separate vessels because it felt more like I was bonding with everyone individually with their own vessels. Then as time went on and my family unexpectedly grew, separate vessels became less feasible.

Return to “Spirit Keeping”