Dark Desires - kelistarian

Post your experiences with eBay sellers.
DarkyChan
new here
new here
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form

@darklordmidnight,
I just read now that you cut off communication with your Alpha website. I wondered why I can't order something or contact you xD
May you can tell me (us) when you think you open communication and buying again?^^

DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 0
Spelled Number: 0
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen Angels
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I would love for him to be in a much better place(this first) and return. His work and Servitors have helped me so very very much.

iamwookie
acclaimed member
acclaimed member
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 500
Spelled Number: 1000
Zodiac:

He doesn't plan to open again till he catches up completely with orders or at least to a more normal level with them.

Spirit Family: Many Different Beings
AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret

In the run of the last two years I placed 13 orders worth around 1200$ in DLMs shop, with the last order being at the end of 2017 + 3 others,which I still wait for being fulfilled.
First I was ok with his service. His Alphas are great, worth the money and at this time worth the waiting, but things changed.

First off: I'm thankful to be united with such beautiful beings DLM brought to me in the past. Most of them belong to the "inner circle" of my family and are very dear to me, but his behavior as seller has gotten unprofessional.

I understand how hard it is to deal with depression, it's a mean illness, which destroys yourself and make you being unfair to people you love. I've been throught that, too. Still, it is no excuse for a (professional) seller, who pays his bills with the income of his shop, to ignore his customers. It was unnerving to see a year or so ago, that DLM had a huge backlog, were ignoring emails, while still keeping the shop open for new orders (at this time, I think he still had some sales, but I could be wrong, it's long ago). This is just unacceptable and kinda brazen.
What also bewildered me was the fact that DLM was sending emails to his friends/loyal customers and asked them to post a message in the forum for him.
Why? It is his shop and his responsibility to handle this situation.

If you notice that you're too anxious to read emails, an essential tool as a seller in the internet and your only way to communicate with your customers, close your shop, write a post that you need time to recover for an indefinitely amount of time and leave it be. Customers, who really, really want the services, would wait, others would ask to get their money back and move on. This would've stirred much less trouble and produced much less angry customers, as it is now at this stage.

It is worth waiting 3 months for an order with this quality, cheeze, even 4 months or at hard time let it be 5 for some unlucky souls, but waiting for more than a year for an order is inadequate.
If it would've been possible, I would've demand my money back from paypal for these orders, which weren't fulfilled now.
I know I'm not the only one, who had given up on their orders and just accept that the money is gone.

At this time, I would discourage people from buying, simply of the fact that the waiting time + customer service isn't really worth it. It's much more convinient to go to your favorite conjurer and get a custom conjuration of a being you feel drawn to, than waiting more than a year without any word or response from a seller.
For the future, even if the sitation changes, I won't buy from DLM again.

This is my personal view as a neutral (once very sympathetic towards DLM) buyer. I don't want to bash anyone, I just need to write that anger and frustration off my chest and make others might think twice before buying. Just be aware that it takes a damn long time.

Still, I wish DLM all the best for the future and that he might recover soon to be able to enjoy life again.

Lasbelee
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal

AFrog wrote:What also bewildered me was the fact that DLM was sending emails to his friends/loyal customers and asked them to post a message in the forum for him.
OK, because this was mentioned, I'd like to clarify.

If you look at the front page of his shop, he added some completed orders to the list a few days ago, including mine. He sent 2 emails with the writeups and asked me to tell the others in the SAME emails. It's not about privileges, it's about the queues. One of my orders is 10351.

I hope you understand.

Lasbelee
new here
new here
If I could be anything, I would be...: Immortal

OK, my review

FPU - The writeup is well-written. Including in it is how I can develop my psychic abilities, which is helpful. He also picked up many things on my chakras that I didn't tell him. His elemental balancing (and reading) tells the imbalance of my elements, which resonates my personality. His parasyte scan and removal spots on the consequence of a recent situation in my life. Other services in the package are all helpful.

Trinity Sensory - I followed the instructions he gave me. After that I went for daily meditation, and a face came up in my mind. I heard some noises even in the first day after I activated these betas.

Alphas - A few months ago I went for daily meditation and a face popped up in my mind. I thought that my mind tricked me, but DLM told me in the email that the bindings had been done awhile before he sent these writeups. This is an absolute confirmation. The bindings are strong.

Due to the impression and quality of his creations and services, regardless of the wait time, I'll buy from him again in the future for sure, and I hope he reopens his shop soon.

DarknessDreaming
neophyte
neophyte
Your favorite spirit to work with: Fallen Angels

Lasbelee wrote:OK, my review

FPU - The writeup is well-written. Including in it is how I can develop my psychic abilities, which is helpful. He also picked up many things on my chakras that I didn't tell him. His elemental balancing (and reading) tells the imbalance of my elements, which resonates my personality. His parasyte scan and removal spots on the consequence of a recent situation in my life. Other services in the package are all helpful.

Trinity Sensory - I followed the instructions he gave me. After that I went for daily meditation, and a face came up in my mind. I heard some noises even in the first day after I activated these betas.

Alphas - A few months ago I went for daily meditation and a face popped up in my mind. I thought that my mind tricked me, but DLM told me in the email that the bindings had been done awhile before he sent these writeups. This is an absolute confirmation. The bindings are strong.

Due to the impression and quality of his creations and services, regardless of the wait time, I'll buy from him again in the future for sure, and I hope he reopens his shop soon.
Are there big noticeable differences since you got the full psychic upgrade?

AFrog
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret

Lasbelee wrote:
AFrog wrote:What also bewildered me was the fact that DLM was sending emails to his friends/loyal customers and asked them to post a message in the forum for him.
OK, because this was mentioned, I'd like to clarify.

If you look at the front page of his shop, he added some completed orders to the list a few days ago, including mine. He sent 2 emails with the writeups and asked me to tell the others in the SAME emails. It's not about privileges, it's about the queues. One of my orders is 10351.

I hope you understand.
It isn't about "privileges", it's about responsibility.
Imagine this: you go into your supermarket, buying food and out of a sudden the owner of the shop comes to you out of a sudden and asks you to inform his other customers that his shop will be closed the next day, because he had planned something for the day.
Normally it would be the shop owners responsibility to inform his customers that his shop is closed, not yours.

But whatever. The whole DLM-story is done for me.

DeeArtLover
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: new to this
Your favorite spirit to work with: N/A
If I could be anything, I would be...: fox spirit

I didn't cancel my orders cause waiting for a year is like almost the same as not having an order EXCEPT you will actually get it eventually so no point in cancellin cause then I won't get anything XD so I just don't think about it but now things are moving along so that's good~ Dee is excited

Grey67
neophyte
neophyte
Number of Spirits: 10
Spelled Number: 8
Zodiac:

I do have a order with DLM but how would one even get in touch to cancel the order if he gone dark on communication?

Return to “Seller Review”