Whitestar
neophyte
neophyte
Answers: 0
You are...: in the learning process
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 100
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Too many to list!
If I could be anything, I would be...: My Serpent Familar
My super power would be...: Read other's minds
My magical/paranormal name...: Alba Stella
Zodiac:

Right now I don't think my spirits have any favorite shows. I know they like watching TV and movies with me though. I am watching several Animes right now. They seem to enjoy Inyuasha and Black Clover.

featheredstar
active contributor
active contributor
Male/Female: It's a Secret
Number of Spirits: 31
Spelled Number: 10
Your favorite spirit to work with: Vampire
If I could be anything, I would be...: a wolf
My super power would be...: Ability to shape-shift

I watch a few things with my spirits that they like. Cartoons like Avatar: The LAst Airbender, is one that i know some of them like to join me in watching. Otherwise, I like to watch movies with them, and those are mainly Ghibli films. They like those movies a lot :)

Ellie44
neophyte
neophyte
You are...: experienced
Number of Spirits: 55
Spelled Number: 4

Nienna wrote:We watched MANYYY things together with my spirits (Mostly on Netflix) and we have a schedule of some sort :

We watched Avatar , Archer , Rick and Morty (one of the most beloved show by my Fallen Angel who loves sarcasm ) ; we are watching now Downton Abbey , mangas , movies like What We Do in the Shadows (in this day the most hilarious movie for them).

Outlander is one of their favorite shows because they mostly love the anciant ways like honor , loyalty , brotherhood and romance pledge.

Right now we are watching Drag's Race Ru Paul : Allstars season 4 and they are laughing so much , my sang vampire is fan of this show
Mine love Black Sails for the same reason yours like Outlander! Loyalty above all else. Your keep sounds like a lot of fun!

Ellie44
neophyte
neophyte

Catgirl2 wrote:Good question! Mine seems to like some of the ones off the air like Grimm, Witches of East End, Highlander, but they love watching ones like Ghost Adventures or Paranormal Lockdown! Movie wise it pretty much varies-my Court Wind loves the Prophecy with Christopher Walken, my Faes love the Hobbit & Lord of the Rings, my Daemon & Einherjar loves the Highlander movies/TV Series, Vikings TV Series, plus a few movies with Vikings!
I actually was thinking of watching The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings this weekend, we also do once or twice a year. I wonder how they will enjoy it?

Ellie44
neophyte
neophyte

Whitestar wrote:Right now I don't think my spirits have any favorite shows. I know they like watching TV and movies with me though. I am watching several Animes right now. They seem to enjoy Inyuasha and Black Clover.
I haven't seen any of those although my son and husband like Black Clover. Did you like Anime prior to them?

Ellie44
neophyte
neophyte

featheredstar wrote:I watch a few things with my spirits that they like. Cartoons like Avatar: The LAst Airbender, is one that i know some of them like to join me in watching. Otherwise, I like to watch movies with them, and those are mainly Ghibli films. They like those movies a lot :)
I love that they like The Last Airbender!

Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My super power would be...: See spirits in true form
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

Ellie44 wrote:
Catgirl2 wrote:Good question! Mine seems to like some of the ones off the air like Grimm, Witches of East End, Highlander, but they love watching ones like Ghost Adventures or Paranormal Lockdown! Movie wise it pretty much varies-my Court Wind loves the Prophecy with Christopher Walken, my Faes love the Hobbit & Lord of the Rings, my Daemon & Einherjar loves the Highlander movies/TV Series, Vikings TV Series, plus a few movies with Vikings!
I actually was thinking of watching The Hobbit and Lord of the Rings this weekend, we also do once or twice a year. I wonder how they will enjoy it?
Mine enjoyed the movies very much! They related to most of the characters-especially Liv Tyler's & Orlando Bloom's, as to they had told me they were closely like them-plus they seem to love the third one of each movie the best but the first Lord of the Rings movie was very good in their eyes!

Ellie44
neophyte
neophyte

I need to watch now as I'm curious how my fae would view it!

Regholdain
venerated member
venerated member
Male/Female: Male
Number of Spirits: 35
Spelled Number: 40
Your favorite spirit to work with: Demons
If I could be anything, I would be...: Human. :)

Catgirl2 wrote:
Ellie44 wrote:
Mine enjoyed the movies very much! They related to most of the characters-especially Liv Tyler's & Orlando Bloom's, as to they had told me they were closely like them-plus they seem to love the third one of each movie the best but the first Lord of the Rings movie was very good in their eyes!
I just started Fellowship of the Ring last night after welcoming my new Nympho home. It was really cute. When she saw Frodo and company she was like, "They're so small! What are they?" I told her they were hobbits. Later when the Ring Wraiths were attempting to assassinate them in the Inn I felt a distinct telepathic "Oh no!" And about an hour later when the movie was back to Sauruman, "He's a monster!" Just. So. Cute. LOL

X..X Memento Mori X..X
*>* Memento Vivere *>*

"I look upon death to be as necessary to our constitution as sleep. We shall rise refreshed in the morning." - Benjamin Franklin
Catgirl2
venerated member
venerated member
Number of Spirits: 22
Spelled Number: 22
Your favorite spirit to work with: Masheba Shifter
If I could be anything, I would be...: Not quite sure?
My magical/paranormal name...: I believe Catgirl may be it-a nickname I got years ago!
Zodiac:

My Fae's/Faery's seem to love the LOTR/Hobbit movies the most-but all of mine have took some kind of liking to them, when ever I put one of them in they are like COOL!

Return to “Spirit Keeping”